Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20881
    Quote Originally Posted by SandPiper540  [View Original Post]
    Yeah whatever! Half the guys on here don't want to see a provider unless she does BBBJ. Yes, you can catch all the good stuff that way too.
    Read this. https://www.cdc.gov/std/herpes/stdfact-herpes.htm just sayin.

  2. #20880

    Drove to motel. No response while there.

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Anyone catch this one yet? Setting up something for this evening but wanted to see if anyone had Intel.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/261821255482
    A little annoying as my drive was an hour each way. Of course it's my own fault. She had previously gone radio silent in another text exchange.

  3. #20879
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Bro, how many times do we say on this board to strap up and stay safe.
    Yeah whatever! Half the guys on here don't want to see a provider unless she does BBBJ. Yes, you can catch all the good stuff that way too.

  4. #20878

    Big booty cutie

    Anyone catch this one yet? Setting up something for this evening but wanted to see if anyone had Intel.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/261821255482

  5. #20877

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    It's sad (and scary) to see these things so often. I hope she's ok.
    In and bonded out same day.

  6. #20876
    Quote Originally Posted by SantoMegalo  [View Original Post]
    Were you bb with her?
    Not in response to his post or anyone individual, but I can tell you from experience if you do anything bare including a BJ you will end up at the doc's office. Trust me I speak from experience. LOL.

  7. #20875

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    Went and seen a skinny provider in Hopewell not to long ago and now it burns when I pee. Going to labcorp today. Will update when I have results. Be safe.
    Were you bb with her?

  8. #20874
    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    Went and seen a skinny provider in Hopewell not to long ago and now it burns when I pee. Going to labcorp today. Will update when I have results. Be safe.
    Bro, how many times do we say on this board to strap up and stay safe.

  9. #20873

    Burning

    Went and seen a skinny provider in Hopewell not to long ago and now it burns when I pee. Going to labcorp today. Will update when I have results. Be safe.

  10. #20872
    Quote Originally Posted by MongBong  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/288208504802

    Has anyone actually been able to make contact?
    Used to see her regularly by Hooters but not in a while.

  11. #20871

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    I have tried 3 different days in the last week without a single return text. She often advertises late or early, so maybe she sleeps all day, but she's sure not trying to build new business if she doesn't send a single response to 3 attempts. If she wasnt well known on the board, I would assume it was just a text-gathering number.

    If anyone has actually heard from her, let us know. Otherwise I'm not sure I should keep trying if something weird is going on.
    I've heard from this tenderoni. She was staying at notel by Arby's on JD a month ago, may still be there but she has a roommate and doesn't date there. Car or pick up. She's on papers and can't monkey around so that's why she probably doesn't need the volume from the past. I'm sure things will pick up once off probation. Happy hunting.

  12. #20870

    Winter update?

    Hey guys just wondering if anyone had an update on Winter. I know she's on vacation and was facing some serious time but does anyone know the outcome? How is she holding up? Just wondering.

  13. #20869

    Michelle

    Michelle contacted me today she asked me to post that she is completely retired. Do not contact her anymore.

  14. #20868

    Lola / Jaylynn

    Quote Originally Posted by MongBong  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/288208504802

    Has anyone actually been able to make contact?
    I have tried 3 different days in the last week without a single return text. She often advertises late or early, so maybe she sleeps all day, but she's sure not trying to build new business if she doesn't send a single response to 3 attempts. If she wasn’t well known on the board, I would assume it was just a text-gathering number.

    If anyone has actually heard from her, let us know. Otherwise I'm not sure I should keep trying if something weird is going on.

  15. #20867

    Lola

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/288208504802

    Has anyone actually been able to make contact?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape