The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 724 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 224 624 674 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 774 824 1224 1724 ... LastLast
Results 10,846 to 10,860 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16077
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Victoria Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobotNik  [View Original Post]
    I don't know how this girl found her way to my bookmarks but I was bored today and my regulars were all off so I just started going through my bookmarks and found her. No reviews that I could find, just ISO posts. So decided to TOFTT once again.

    You ever have a problem with the clock watchers? The girls who time you to the second and when your time is up, they are off your cock no matter how close you are to cumming? Yeah all of us.

    But have you ever had the opposite? A girl who won't let you fuck her until you've hung out with her and won't let you leave until you've socialized with her?

    Me either. Until Victoria Dawn.

    My appointment was for four hours ago and I just got back an hour ago.

    She looks like her photos, with some of the best legs I've seen but a huge gut. Her place is in a great location but the apartment itself is an absolute dump. I didn't know Lakeview still had apartments like that. Smelled like dog and incense.

    Victoria is batshit crazy. You have to have a high tolerance for batshit crazy. The plus to batshit crazy girls is that they fuck like wild women. So I tried to put up with it while she talked and talked and talked about I don't know what. She would just rant about her life while showing me all of the worthless crap in her house.

    I kept trying to move things along and she wouldn't stop talking. I would try to make out with her and she would just say "easy tiger, I have a story to tell you first".

    One hour went by. Two hours. I could not get her to shut up and whenever I tried to take her clothes off or anything it was "don't worry I'm going to fuck you, but one more story".

    Even when we finally got started she would talk about random stuff DURING. Like she would be sucking my dick (BBBJ at least) and suddenly start talking about the song playing. It was so weird.

    Would I see her again? Probably not BUT there is one thing that made it "probably". She's a squirter. A big time squirter. Like ejaculate in your mouth squirter. She totally wet the bed. It was the only time she shut up. I crawled up after I ate her so she could taste her ejaculate and her pussy was so slippery wet that it sucked my cock into her. She doesn't do BBFS so she stopped me after a few strokes to make me put on a rubber. But my dick was so wet from her squirting pussy from the 30 seconds I was in her raw that the condom could barely stay on because it was so slippery from her juices. I finished in the bag in doggie which was a nice view. To her credit when she's about to cum she fucks back hard. Really hard. She squirted again when I pulled out. Her mattress was a mess after.

    After I was trying to get dressed and she insisted to hanging out and ordering dinner and keeping her company because it's a slow day and she's bored blah blah. Er no thanks.

    So if that's your thing and you can put up with 3+ hours of crazy for the price of an hour you just might have a good time. But man that's a lot of crazy to put up with.

  2. #16076
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingso20  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendation providers in the Chicago area that specialize in deepthroat?
    Sam in Calumet Park. Pretty girl with a big smile, nice rack, and some scary good head skills. Check out Jaykay8's reviews in the 'Truly into it BBJCIM' thread.

  3. #16075

    Any info please

    Can anybody give me a little insight on this one thanks.


    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7732264761

  4. #16074
    Oops, sorry for the double-post. The database server here throws so many errors all day and especially all night, I have to try multiple times to get shit to go through.

    And yes, those errors are *not* just when the database is allegedly being backed up for 1/2 an hour around midnight EST. It's sometimes during the day and most of the time at night, at times when use from CONUS should be pretty low.

    Honestly, I wish this site would charge some small amount and use the money to get a real DB server. While they were at it, they could upgrade the web server and implement SSL / TLS. https: as opposed to http: . Our traffic shouldn't be in the clear all over the Internet.

    And while they're at it, they need to strip out the bullshit code that edits our posts for no apparent reason. I've never seen another instance of vbulletin anywhere that mangles posts like this shit does. It's more than putting asterisks in place of some vulgar words it's all sorts of arbitrary bullshit that makes posting more difficult.

  5. #16073

    Re: worst it's ever been

    Re: worst it's ever been.

    Quote Originally Posted by RationalityLoL  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    Me and a friend have been trying to find some decent black girls, and we just can't find any. NONE. This has never happened before. Normally, we hit up black girls.
    Yeah, I'm seeing the same stuff. Except I'll occasionally find a tasty one that will do what I like for a reasonable amount of money. And then she turns out to be a nasty crazy piece of shite like Amirror (biatch from the get-go) or merely insane, like Alexis (ok for a couple sessions, then starts hallucinating and being annoyed when you don't believe her).

    My tastes and menu haven't really changed since June of 2019 - but this was way easier then. I stopped due to covid-19 from early March until mid October of 2020 and since I've come back it's been mostly a shit show. Hell, I even tried some white girls, and they were sub-optimal at best.

    I've gotten a new VOIP number, just in case there's a blacklist somewhere that the biatches use, doesn't seem to help, so far.

    I've heard speculation that the girls prefer actual carrier lines, so I'm thinking of getting a burner. Anybody have any opinions on that?

    I'm wondering how much impact only-fans, premium Snapchat, or camming has, too. The only girl I ever did only-fans for was one I'd been seeing for several years, who had started to run to fat anyhow. I screen-recorded everything I wanted in a few hours / days and then cancelled.

  6. #16072

    Re: worst it's ever been

    Re: worst it's ever been.

    Quote Originally Posted by RationalityLoL  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    Me and a friend have been trying to find some decent black girls, and we just can't find any. NONE. This has never happened before. Normally, we hit up black girls.
    Yeah, I'm seeing the same stuff. Except I'll occasionally find a tasty one that will do what I like for a reasonable amount of money. And then she turns out to be a nasty crazy piece of shite like Amirror (biatch from the get-go) or merely insane, like Alexis (ok for a couple sessions, then starts hallucinating and being annoyed when you don't believe her).

    My tastes and menu haven't really changed since June of 2019 - but this was way easier then. I stopped due to covid-19 from early March until mid October of 2020 and since I've come back it's been mostly a shit show. Hell, I even tried some white girls, and they were sub-optimal at best.

    I've gotten a new VOIP number, just in case there's a blacklist somewhere that the biatches use, doesn't seem to help, so far.

    I've heard speculation that the girls prefer actual carrier lines, so I'm thinking of getting a burner. Anybody have any opinions on that?

    I'm wondering how much impact only-fans, premium Snapchat, or camming has, too. The only girl I ever did only-fans for was one I'd been seeing for several years, who had started to run to fat anyhow. I screen-recorded everything I wanted in a few hours / days and then cancelled.

  7. #16071
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitowMighty  [View Original Post]
    I did a reverse image search I didn't find all that, so thanks. The comments are EB aren't reliable as there's lots of threads were someone says fake and them someone else says, "yeah, I booked her and she was great. LOL.
    Reverse image search add-on for firefox in Linux or Android. I assume it work on Windows too. I just select Yandex, it seems to be the best of the choices offered at finding stuff.

    A lot of times I don't even bother, if it looks like an Instagram model, it probably is.

  8. #16070

    The worst its ever been!

    Guys,

    Me and a friend have been trying to find some decent black girls, and we just can't find any. NONE. This has never happened before. Normally, we hit up black girls. We can't even get them to answer their phones or text back. We use different numbers. We're not abusers or disliked among them. We're not shady or ripoff artists. They don't do verification EVER anymore, plus the interactions either on the phone or in person with them now are just really shitty for the most part.

    Are we missing something? What the hell is going on and why is this becoming so hard? Do they only like their own race now? Is there economic reasons? Have they all moved due to covid and no work?

    Please chime in and let me know if you are experiencing the same thing, and if so why.

  9. #16069
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Wow! What a naughty girl: a three-holer! Google "Daizha Morgann porn" to see vids of her getting reamed. And of course she has OF. Yeah, no way you're meeting her off that EB ad unfortunately, (which has been deleted.)
    Yeah, the real girl is stupid hot.

  10. #16068
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    Deposit is a scam for sure. If you like the look and she wasn't cheap, this one looks similar but has positive reviews on the other site. Maybe mongers have reported here. I didn't search.

    https://tryst.link/escort/msxmargot
    It seems that $400 is the watermark for attractive / not a scam.

  11. #16067
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitowMighty  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been with Melissa?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...154/8727623256

    (. first post, please forgive any error).
    No clue, lmk if you end up TOFTT.

  12. #16066
    Wow! What a naughty girl: a three-holer! Google "Daizha Morgann porn" to see vids of her getting reamed. And of course she has OF. Yeah, no way you're meeting her off that EB ad unfortunately, (which has been deleted.)

  13. #16065

    Don't know price

    Quote Originally Posted by CGuy2  [View Original Post]
    I hit her up on Snapchat, responded almost immediately. Asked about incall she responded with 'booking deposit'.

    Feels like a scam. If anyone has a positive report please post it.
    Deposit is a scam for sure. If you like the look and she wasn't cheap, this one looks similar but has positive reviews on the other site. Maybe mongers have reported here. I didn't search.

    https://tryst.link/escort/msxmargot

  14. #16064
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Everything about that ad looks fake, except the comment that says it's fake, LOL.

    Image search confirms it's bullshit.

    https://yandex.com/images/touch/sear...UhO2nc_8-g0388
    I did a reverse image search I didn't find all that, so thanks. The comments are EB aren't reliable as there's lots of threads were someone says fake and them someone else says, "yeah, I booked her and she was great. LOL.

  15. #16063
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitowMighty  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been with Melissa?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...154/8727623256

    (. first post, please forgive any error).
    Everything about that ad looks fake, except the comment that says it's fake, LOL.

    Image search confirms it's bullshit.

    https://yandex.com/images/touch/sear...UhO2nc_8-g0388

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape