Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 724 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 224 624 674 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 774 824 1224 1724 ... LastLast
Results 10,846 to 10,860 of 26917
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16072

    Re: worst it's ever been

    Re: worst it's ever been.

    Quote Originally Posted by RationalityLoL  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    Me and a friend have been trying to find some decent black girls, and we just can't find any. NONE. This has never happened before. Normally, we hit up black girls.
    Yeah, I'm seeing the same stuff. Except I'll occasionally find a tasty one that will do what I like for a reasonable amount of money. And then she turns out to be a nasty crazy piece of shite like Amirror (biatch from the get-go) or merely insane, like Alexis (ok for a couple sessions, then starts hallucinating and being annoyed when you don't believe her).

    My tastes and menu haven't really changed since June of 2019 - but this was way easier then. I stopped due to covid-19 from early March until mid October of 2020 and since I've come back it's been mostly a shit show. Hell, I even tried some white girls, and they were sub-optimal at best.

    I've gotten a new VOIP number, just in case there's a blacklist somewhere that the biatches use, doesn't seem to help, so far.

    I've heard speculation that the girls prefer actual carrier lines, so I'm thinking of getting a burner. Anybody have any opinions on that?

    I'm wondering how much impact only-fans, premium Snapchat, or camming has, too. The only girl I ever did only-fans for was one I'd been seeing for several years, who had started to run to fat anyhow. I screen-recorded everything I wanted in a few hours / days and then cancelled.

  2. #16071
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitowMighty  [View Original Post]
    I did a reverse image search I didn't find all that, so thanks. The comments are EB aren't reliable as there's lots of threads were someone says fake and them someone else says, "yeah, I booked her and she was great. LOL.
    Reverse image search add-on for firefox in Linux or Android. I assume it work on Windows too. I just select Yandex, it seems to be the best of the choices offered at finding stuff.

    A lot of times I don't even bother, if it looks like an Instagram model, it probably is.

  3. #16070

    The worst its ever been!

    Guys,

    Me and a friend have been trying to find some decent black girls, and we just can't find any. NONE. This has never happened before. Normally, we hit up black girls. We can't even get them to answer their phones or text back. We use different numbers. We're not abusers or disliked among them. We're not shady or ripoff artists. They don't do verification EVER anymore, plus the interactions either on the phone or in person with them now are just really shitty for the most part.

    Are we missing something? What the hell is going on and why is this becoming so hard? Do they only like their own race now? Is there economic reasons? Have they all moved due to covid and no work?

    Please chime in and let me know if you are experiencing the same thing, and if so why.

  4. #16069
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Wow! What a naughty girl: a three-holer! Google "Daizha Morgann porn" to see vids of her getting reamed. And of course she has OF. Yeah, no way you're meeting her off that EB ad unfortunately, (which has been deleted.)
    Yeah, the real girl is stupid hot.

  5. #16068
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    Deposit is a scam for sure. If you like the look and she wasn't cheap, this one looks similar but has positive reviews on the other site. Maybe mongers have reported here. I didn't search.

    https://tryst.link/escort/msxmargot
    It seems that $400 is the watermark for attractive / not a scam.

  6. #16067
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitowMighty  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been with Melissa?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...154/8727623256

    (. first post, please forgive any error).
    No clue, lmk if you end up TOFTT.

  7. #16066
    Wow! What a naughty girl: a three-holer! Google "Daizha Morgann porn" to see vids of her getting reamed. And of course she has OF. Yeah, no way you're meeting her off that EB ad unfortunately, (which has been deleted.)

  8. #16065

    Don't know price

    Quote Originally Posted by CGuy2  [View Original Post]
    I hit her up on Snapchat, responded almost immediately. Asked about incall she responded with 'booking deposit'.

    Feels like a scam. If anyone has a positive report please post it.
    Deposit is a scam for sure. If you like the look and she wasn't cheap, this one looks similar but has positive reviews on the other site. Maybe mongers have reported here. I didn't search.

    https://tryst.link/escort/msxmargot

  9. #16064
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Everything about that ad looks fake, except the comment that says it's fake, LOL.

    Image search confirms it's bullshit.

    https://yandex.com/images/touch/sear...UhO2nc_8-g0388
    I did a reverse image search I didn't find all that, so thanks. The comments are EB aren't reliable as there's lots of threads were someone says fake and them someone else says, "yeah, I booked her and she was great. LOL.

  10. #16063
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitowMighty  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been with Melissa?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...154/8727623256

    (. first post, please forgive any error).
    Everything about that ad looks fake, except the comment that says it's fake, LOL.

    Image search confirms it's bullshit.

    https://yandex.com/images/touch/sear...UhO2nc_8-g0388

  11. #16062
    Senior Member


    Posts: 184

    Deposit Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by ChitowMighty  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been with Melissa?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...154/8727623256

    (. first post, please forgive any error).
    I hit her up on Snapchat, responded almost immediately. Asked about incall she responded with 'booking deposit'.

    Feels like a scam. If anyone has a positive report please post it.

  12. #16061

    Deepthroat and BBBJ

    Any recommendation providers in the Chicago area that specialize in deepthroat?

  13. #16060

    Is she real or fake?.

    Has anyone been with Melissa?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...154/8727623256

    (. first post, please forgive any error).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4bcfd04a33816a71e61ae1ce30dc41aa_f.jpg‎   dc8988d0596d52dc31ae970f41e3de53_f.jpg‎   d0d5f87e8fcfd73c25fb951da2aaf296_f.jpg‎   edd0ce91fa66218c2d2887e552ed72c9_f.jpg‎   40463936992c531ca2f7a9fabcf8c0a0_f.jpg‎  


  14. #16059

    Jessica is now Mya, apparently whole new show

    Jessica is now Mya, apparently whole new show.

    See:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5373222

  15. #16058
    Quote Originally Posted by LuxiMudi  [View Original Post]
    (I saw her friend Gabby S, who is also on Tryst and very fun),
    This Gabby? https://tryst.link/escort/verygoodgabby 5 bills, Yikes!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape