Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 799 of 1762 FirstFirst ... 299 699 749 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 849 899 1299 ... LastLast
Results 11,971 to 11,985 of 26419
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14449
    Quote Originally Posted by DashDiner79  [View Original Post]
    Is Ashley Madison a ripoff. Seems nothing but bots. Anyone ever successfull here. Like for hook ups and F buddies. Women don't seem to be.
    It was shown to be riddled with bots and fake ads years ago. I'd avoid it.

  2. #14448

    Maybe this is the right forum for my question

    Is Ashley Madison a ripoff. Seems nothing but bots. Anyone ever successfull here. Like for hook ups and F buddies. Women don't seem to be.

  3. #14447

    I'm new

    I'm new looking for escorts I just need a reference for her, it is worth or save? Thanks https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/961865961154.

  4. #14446

    Worth the trouble. And so so

    I've been chasing if you're in the wrong week and every time she supposed to come she disappears has anybody had any luck with so-called "Russian Nikki".

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/291067376465

    But I did see the pumpkin LOL is cool very toothy BJ to the point I said STOP! LETS FUCK. Broke a rubber in her because she was so in to it LOL seen twice so far a will see her again she's my first BBW to bad she's not PWAG.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/428171553323

  5. #14445
    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    I was looking at the link with the pictures wondering what's the special about her she looks super homely!
    Her service is top tier especially for her price. Father time eventually gets us all and yeah I'll admit when I first saw her, she was more gorgeous but she's very sweet and knows how to please you.

    But hey, if you have a bad time? Let us know. People change too and we are always willing to listen to someone with the newest review of any girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by DIrie999  [View Original Post]
    The pic of "her" in the red. Is that a bulge I see where there should be some semblance of a camel toe?
    Man chill out and do your research. If anything? It's probably a sex toy knowing her. Too many of us know what is underneath those panties normally including me.

  6. #14444

    Search

    Quote Originally Posted by DIrie999  [View Original Post]
    The pic of "her" in the red. Is that a bulge I see where there should be some semblance of a camel toe?
    Use the "search thread" tool. Kendall literally has 8 pages of reviews and mentions. For a while she was probably the #1 go to escort in Milwaukee. Well known for her professionalism, reliability, wide open menu and ability to squirt across the damn room.

    HS.

  7. #14443

    Uh. Those red marks from be from fire ants!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenceslas  [View Original Post]
    Be prepared for smelly cat syndrome if you go for FS.
    Aside from the smell if you go FS on her be prepared for a lot of usage marks. Like you'd think they could be declared legally as freckles because she has so many. Yes her tits are great but the wear and tear is really starting to show. Her BJ's are nothing to write home about.

  8. #14442

    I did outcall

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyCrap  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for posting a review, thinking about trying to set something up with her in the next week. I've read some reviews in the past that say her incall is in a less than stellar area, especially after dark. Is that still the case?
    I had her out to Waukesha. So I couldn't say. .

  9. #14441

    Established

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    I was looking at the link with the pictures wondering what's the special about her she looks super homely!
    She's been active for years. She's a professional and follows through. Good service.

    I've heard her trying to cut time short but I'm leaning towards that being a bad day for her and not typical.

  10. #14440
    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    I was looking at the link with the pictures wondering what's the special about her she looks super homely!
    The pic of "her" in the red. Is that a bulge I see where there should be some semblance of a camel toe?

  11. #14439

    Odorific

    Quote Originally Posted by OildaleGuy  [View Original Post]
    So made some time today to see this one https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/761793769244.

    Was kind of surprised because she looked just like the pics. Hot body (did head in my car so didn't get naked, but definitely was under the clothes and it felt nice) honestly you could not convince me she was 40. Very honest and bubbly woman. Awesome head game, maybe better than OOJ in her prime. 100% will be seeing again sometime soon.
    Be prepared for smelly cat syndrome if you go for FS.

  12. #14438

    Sweet and Sexy

    So made some time today to see this one https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/761793769244.

    Was kind of surprised because she looked just like the pics. Hot body (did head in my car so didn't get naked, but definitely was under the clothes and it felt nice) honestly you could not convince me she was 40. Very honest and bubbly woman. Awesome head game, maybe better than OOJ in her prime. 100% will be seeing again sometime soon.

  13. #14437

    Humm IDK

    Quote Originally Posted by BagelFish  [View Original Post]
    This is the last ad I've seen of Kendall Snow:

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...r/085848832873

    Give us a report if you reach her or not.
    I was looking at the link with the pictures wondering what's the special about her she looks super homely!

  14. #14436
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabba41  [View Original Post]
    Would like to hear any info on the bella that posts as the "sun kissed goddess". Haven't figured how to post the link to her ad. She looks good and she sent me a verification pic that she looked young and cute. Haven't pulled the trigger but looks promising. Anyone got any info?
    Dude stay away from her, no good can come from that.

  15. #14435

    Yes she walked

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeChance  [View Original Post]
    I looked back in reviews only was able to find that she maybe was a SW at sometime. Reached out to her several times set up 1 met around 14 and G. But when I got there no further communication. Has everyone been able to met her I like her looks in pics. Feel free to PM me if you want. Good luck stay safe.
    She might still walk if she's on 14th and g. Was a bit timid in my opinion. But I liked her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape