Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 799 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 299 699 749 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 849 899 1299 ... LastLast
Results 11,971 to 11,985 of 26414
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14444

    Search

    Quote Originally Posted by DIrie999  [View Original Post]
    The pic of "her" in the red. Is that a bulge I see where there should be some semblance of a camel toe?
    Use the "search thread" tool. Kendall literally has 8 pages of reviews and mentions. For a while she was probably the #1 go to escort in Milwaukee. Well known for her professionalism, reliability, wide open menu and ability to squirt across the damn room.

    HS.

  2. #14443

    Uh. Those red marks from be from fire ants!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenceslas  [View Original Post]
    Be prepared for smelly cat syndrome if you go for FS.
    Aside from the smell if you go FS on her be prepared for a lot of usage marks. Like you'd think they could be declared legally as freckles because she has so many. Yes her tits are great but the wear and tear is really starting to show. Her BJ's are nothing to write home about.

  3. #14442

    I did outcall

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyCrap  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for posting a review, thinking about trying to set something up with her in the next week. I've read some reviews in the past that say her incall is in a less than stellar area, especially after dark. Is that still the case?
    I had her out to Waukesha. So I couldn't say. .

  4. #14441

    Established

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    I was looking at the link with the pictures wondering what's the special about her she looks super homely!
    She's been active for years. She's a professional and follows through. Good service.

    I've heard her trying to cut time short but I'm leaning towards that being a bad day for her and not typical.

  5. #14440
    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    I was looking at the link with the pictures wondering what's the special about her she looks super homely!
    The pic of "her" in the red. Is that a bulge I see where there should be some semblance of a camel toe?

  6. #14439

    Odorific

    Quote Originally Posted by OildaleGuy  [View Original Post]
    So made some time today to see this one https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/761793769244.

    Was kind of surprised because she looked just like the pics. Hot body (did head in my car so didn't get naked, but definitely was under the clothes and it felt nice) honestly you could not convince me she was 40. Very honest and bubbly woman. Awesome head game, maybe better than OOJ in her prime. 100% will be seeing again sometime soon.
    Be prepared for smelly cat syndrome if you go for FS.

  7. #14438

    Sweet and Sexy

    So made some time today to see this one https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/761793769244.

    Was kind of surprised because she looked just like the pics. Hot body (did head in my car so didn't get naked, but definitely was under the clothes and it felt nice) honestly you could not convince me she was 40. Very honest and bubbly woman. Awesome head game, maybe better than OOJ in her prime. 100% will be seeing again sometime soon.

  8. #14437

    Humm IDK

    Quote Originally Posted by BagelFish  [View Original Post]
    This is the last ad I've seen of Kendall Snow:

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...r/085848832873

    Give us a report if you reach her or not.
    I was looking at the link with the pictures wondering what's the special about her she looks super homely!

  9. #14436
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabba41  [View Original Post]
    Would like to hear any info on the bella that posts as the "sun kissed goddess". Haven't figured how to post the link to her ad. She looks good and she sent me a verification pic that she looked young and cute. Haven't pulled the trigger but looks promising. Anyone got any info?
    Dude stay away from her, no good can come from that.

  10. #14435

    Yes she walked

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeChance  [View Original Post]
    I looked back in reviews only was able to find that she maybe was a SW at sometime. Reached out to her several times set up 1 met around 14 and G. But when I got there no further communication. Has everyone been able to met her I like her looks in pics. Feel free to PM me if you want. Good luck stay safe.
    She might still walk if she's on 14th and g. Was a bit timid in my opinion. But I liked her.

  11. #14434
    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    Still no connection with Kendal.

    Her phone is off.

    Can anyone help me here. Are you sure people are visiting her?
    This is the last ad I've seen of Kendall Snow:

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...r/085848832873

    Give us a report if you reach her or not.

  12. #14433

    Alayna

    Sorry didn't upload pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210529-144712_Gallery.jpg‎  

  13. #14432

    Alayna

    I looked back in reviews only was able to find that she maybe was a SW at sometime. Reached out to her several times set up 1 met around 14 and G. But when I got there no further communication. Has everyone been able to met her I like her looks in pics. Feel free to PM me if you want. Good luck stay safe.

  14. #14431

    Kendal

    Still no connection with Kendal.

    Her phone is off.

    Can anyone help me here. Are you sure people are visiting her?

  15. #14430
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith2196  [View Original Post]
    Nothing but bad things to say. Stay away.

    .
    Stay away from her. She's bad news. Super doped up on Heroine and Crack, a little black guy (her drug dealer or pimp) is usually lurking nearby. They have robbed countless people.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape