Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 6988
-
06-02-21 09:03 #3583Senior Member

Posts: 2055th Ave
Funny seeing all the news with that Amber Alert last night.
5th Ave Hotel right near Hooters on the berlin pike. I know it well. My go to spot. Haha. Wall mirrors. I like that place.
That would of been a head rush if I was there last night. Haha. It is usually 50 range for 3 hours. But sometimes the Indians get attitude and depends on time of day / night. Can be 80 short time.
-
06-02-21 00:21 #3582Senior Member

Posts: 1322Libra 12
I guess Libra12 didn't like my profile! She told me she does virtual only! LOL! OH, MY EGO!
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
06-01-21 22:53 #3581Senior Member

Posts: 431Sugar babies
Libra12 wants $1000 and willing to meet right away.
https://www.seeking.com/member/0d42f...3-3fb890f05fdd
Submissivesky will not meet up at first time, needs to talk and get to know you. Working on it.
https://www.seeking.com/member/ba048...1-3a95d8c6aae2
This one wants $500. Altariaaa.
https://www.seeking.com/member/f8684...5-70c52c1605bf
So far this memorial weekend sale has not been good.
-
05-31-21 20:23 #3580Senior Member

Posts: 702Yikes
Wow, just read that. Blocking her now.
Originally Posted by DiscreteGuy888
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 19:06 #3579Senior Member

Posts: 49Check post #3457.
Originally Posted by DiscreteGuy888
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 18:51 #3578Senior Member

Posts: 611Also on WYP
She messaged me on whatsyourprice. Didn't see her private pics until. I unlocked the chat. Glad I didn't follow through. Her belly looks like it melted or something.
Originally Posted by DiscreteGuy888
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 18:00 #3577Senior Member

Posts: 49She's been reviewed on here. She's out of Naugatuck and there was bad reviews. I would do a search.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 15:59 #3576Senior Member

Posts: 702STG girl on SA
Was chatting with this one, seemed like she was good for a quickie. Then I came across this ad in STG. The number I have for her is different than what she uses in the ad, but her private photos are the same as the ones in the ad.
Thinking about just calling her out on it and telling her I'm still DTF and won't report her to SA (not that I ever would unless she tried to scam me).
https://www.seeking.com/member/a0b8c...6-02bd2f534aea
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...r/029492641890
-
05-31-21 10:29 #3575Senior Member

Posts: 5229He / she is blowing' a lot of hot methane gas. Nobody on the planet gets 1500 for a platonic dinner date. It's pure fiction. You're supposed to feel bad when that said to you. 1500 can get you an overnighter or a pornstar hayride or anything you choose.
Originally Posted by Tribeca67
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-21 19:12 #3574Senior Member

Posts: 2148I bet she prefers Cashapp.
Originally Posted by Swm11
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-21 18:12 #3573Senior Member

Posts: 376I remember I spoke with her and did mention ppm she said she gets 1500 for platonic dates! The only guys who pay that amount are old overweight creeps, seriously 1500 for a dinner date? This may not be common but their are plenty of stupid guys that do unfortunately give these girls that amount and screw it up for us normal guys. A few years ago you can get 9's for 400, now you have below average girls asking for 500 ppm.
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-21 17:03 #3572Senior Member

Posts: 1322I'll bet she doesn't have much of a problem double booking!
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
05-30-21 13:08 #3571Senior Member

Posts: 205Stay away from all Ruskies. They are trouble with a capital T. LOL.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-21 12:44 #3570Senior Member

Posts: 5229Geez, it's got to be tough going through life and being an azzhole like her!
Originally Posted by Swm11
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-21 11:49 #3569Senior Member

Posts: 576Elite.
Just came across this profile and found it funny.
I figured at least one of you would get a kick out of it as well.
https://www.seeking.com/member/b9a51...3-4d7368f03600











Reply With Quote




