Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,956 to 11,970 of 26410
-
06-01-21 19:40 #14455Banned Member

Posts: 34Russian? LOL
LOL no she's not Russian at all she's just a nasty user around the highland crack community. I heard she scams and does the money schemes where she needs to give her sister the money and disappears. Not worth the headache.
Originally Posted by AltereEgo
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 15:37 #14454Senior Member

Posts: 299Find out
This is your chance to find out and report back how it was.
Originally Posted by Habbo999
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 15:24 #14453Senior Member

Posts: 255Every last one
I will 5th on the Ashley Madison site even 15 yrs ago. But also. Its every single site out there. FB, match, tinder, stg, etc. etc.. You name the site. 60% are guaranteed bots, scams and fake ads.
Originally Posted by DashDiner79
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 14:14 #14452Senior Member

Posts: 435I will third this. I was on for a while maybe ten years ago. Connected with one person who flaked out before we met.
Originally Posted by DonMartin57
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 10:44 #14451Senior Member

Posts: 215Ashley Madison
I'll second Dr. Manhattan's review. I was on there for years (learned to be VERY selective in messaging) and had no success at all. Lots of bots and fake ads, as well as more than a few scammers. If you have money to burn on credits and are into BBW's, you might get lucky. Personally, I'd stay away.
Originally Posted by DashDiner79
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 07:50 #14450Senior Member

Posts: 203Nikki
Nikki has always been a dabbler. She's a sweet mixed up chick who will get distracted by a bottle.
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 01:03 #14449Senior Member

Posts: 875It was shown to be riddled with bots and fake ads years ago. I'd avoid it.
Originally Posted by DashDiner79
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 23:01 #14448Senior Member

Posts: 75Maybe this is the right forum for my question
Is Ashley Madison a ripoff. Seems nothing but bots. Anyone ever successfull here. Like for hook ups and F buddies. Women don't seem to be.
-
05-31-21 18:23 #14447Regular Member

Posts: 5I'm new
I'm new looking for escorts I just need a reference for her, it is worth or save? Thanks https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/961865961154.
-
05-31-21 11:12 #14446Senior Member

Posts: 324Worth the trouble. And so so
I've been chasing if you're in the wrong week and every time she supposed to come she disappears has anybody had any luck with so-called "Russian Nikki".
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/291067376465
But I did see the pumpkin LOL is cool very toothy BJ to the point I said STOP! LETS FUCK. Broke a rubber in her because she was so in to it LOL seen twice so far a will see her again she's my first BBW to bad she's not PWAG.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/428171553323
-
05-31-21 10:24 #14445Senior Member

Posts: 176Her service is top tier especially for her price. Father time eventually gets us all and yeah I'll admit when I first saw her, she was more gorgeous but she's very sweet and knows how to please you.
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]
But hey, if you have a bad time? Let us know. People change too and we are always willing to listen to someone with the newest review of any girl.
Man chill out and do your research. If anything? It's probably a sex toy knowing her. Too many of us know what is underneath those panties normally including me.
Originally Posted by DIrie999
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 08:26 #14444Senior Member

Posts: 1820Search
Use the "search thread" tool. Kendall literally has 8 pages of reviews and mentions. For a while she was probably the #1 go to escort in Milwaukee. Well known for her professionalism, reliability, wide open menu and ability to squirt across the damn room.
Originally Posted by DIrie999
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
05-31-21 02:18 #14443Banned Member

Posts: 34Uh. Those red marks from be from fire ants!
Aside from the smell if you go FS on her be prepared for a lot of usage marks. Like you'd think they could be declared legally as freckles because she has so many. Yes her tits are great but the wear and tear is really starting to show. Her BJ's are nothing to write home about.
Originally Posted by Wenceslas
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 01:37 #14442Senior Member

Posts: 221I did outcall
I had her out to Waukesha. So I couldn't say. .
Originally Posted by HolyCrap
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-21 23:32 #14441Senior Member

Posts: 40Established
She's been active for years. She's a professional and follows through. Good service.
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]
I've heard her trying to cut time short but I'm leaning towards that being a bad day for her and not typical.










Reply With Quote




