Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 762 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 262 662 712 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 812 862 1262 1762 ... LastLast
Results 11,416 to 11,430 of 31837
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20422

    Jesse

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckySmile  [View Original Post]
    I decided to TOFTT and fish on STG.

    This one. https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...t/198703619569.

    She goes by Jesse, incall location in a reasonable apartment south Nashville. Very petite, tiny bit of baby damage, but nothing bothersome. No smoke or signs of demons.

    The BBBJ was one of the best I've ever had. She took her time, made it sloppy, and gurgling noise as she too it all the way down.

    CG and Doggie and I had to go back for that DT. She swallowed me while and slurped up the remainders.

    I donated 1.5.

    I will repeat.
    I reverse image searched her pic and it comes up as what looks to be posted by her in a blog post in 2015. So my question is, does she still look like this? LOL.

  2. #20421

    High Prices

    Quote Originally Posted by smithgcp  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely wrong, us fuckers from California are used to paying. 6 to the house and $ tip for FS at an AMP or better yet a Latin massage. Something truly fine for $$$ for an hour (and I mean xxx UTR fine).

    I never knew just how good I had it.

    It's not us, we're stuck here just like you now.
    The only poblem in Nashville is low supply. In larger cities, you pay much less because there is a FAR more competition!

  3. #20420

    Rare find on Skip the Games

    I decided to TOFTT and fish on STG.

    This one. https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...t/198703619569.

    She goes by Jesse, incall location in a reasonable apartment south Nashville. Very petite, tiny bit of baby damage, but nothing bothersome. No smoke or signs of demons.

    The BBBJ was one of the best I've ever had. She took her time, made it sloppy, and gurgling noise as she too it all the way down.

    CG and Doggie and I had to go back for that DT. She swallowed me while and slurped up the remainders.

    I donated 1.5.

    I will repeat.

  4. #20419

    Lebanon Provider

    I'll be spending the day out in Lebanon and have some free time.

    Are there any UTRs or providers in Lebanon I could visit today?

    I'd be happy to share a Huntsville UTR in return.

    Thanks in advance. PM is fine.

  5. #20418

    UTR info

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaGuy73  [View Original Post]
    Hit me with info, PM.

    Any pics?

    I will have some free time today.
    Hi Delta, Hope you're well While not a senior? I've been hobbying for a while and would appreciate the digits of this provider you and Street Seeker speak of? I mostly do SA which is hard but sometimes rewarding work! And I mean work? LOL? I always say this to the Vets and not bootlicking. You guys provide priceless insight into a dangerous sport and I always try to adhere to and follow the advice you all provide? Thanks, Be Safe V.

  6. #20417

    Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by SameOldAlZ  [View Original Post]
    Yeah! Its all these rich ass motherfuckers moving here from California and NYC. Rich ass record execs etc.
    Absolutely wrong, us fuckers from California are used to paying. 6 to the house and $ tip for FS at an AMP or better yet a Latin massage. Something truly fine for $$$ for an hour (and I mean xxx UTR fine).

    I never knew just how good I had it.

    It's not us, we're stuck here just like you now.

  7. #20416

    Posting and reviews A+

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLookn  [View Original Post]
    You have been a very busy guy. Thanks for all the very different reviews on a variety of ladies. I have seen a coup, e of them and you were spot on for them I'm guessing the rest are accurate as well. Thanks.
    Man, I would post more if I had your texting and writing skills!! Keep it up and Be Safe V.

  8. #20415

    Ling ling

    Fellow mongers, can you please PM me ling lings contact info?

  9. #20414

    Full time back in Hendersonville.

    Does anyone know of any UTR women in Hendersonville. It is just so difficult to go in and out of downtown Nash for me and a local woman that is clean and doesn't do this as a career is preferred. Any info is appreciated. I do have info on an UTR in Knoxville if anyone is interested. PM is easiest. Thanks and happy hunting and remember those this weekend that gave the ultimate sacrifice. Take care.

  10. #20413

    Providers near Metro Center

    Hi, is there any decent young providers near metro center?

    TIA.

  11. #20412

    Ashley

    Mongers,

    Saw Ashley "that come back" yesterday.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/62761101/

    Easy text only set up, smoke smell in room, but not overbearing. Light conversation, BBBJ with some light fiv, kind of mechanical, but not annoyingly so. Cfs doggie until I busted and I was out. Fairly decent value and hassle free, smaller than pics, but not unhealthy and it's definitely the same girl. Might repeat. As always, YMMV.

    SparkXXX.

  12. #20411
    Quote Originally Posted by SameOldAlZ  [View Original Post]
    Nice.

    So you say you popped one on her unprotected flower, did she let you BBFS? Or did you pull the bag off when you busted?

    100 for that sounds like a damn good deal but I remember somehow another monger said he had a bad experience with her.
    It was BBFS with pull out. I didn't ask, it just happened.

  13. #20410

    Abso-Fucking-lotley!

    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    So she is worth the $400?
    Mike drop. LOL.

    H32.

  14. #20409
    Quote Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999  [View Original Post]
    People are doing it. If they weren't doing it at all they would not ask for that type of stuff. Until some of the guys on our side pull their heads out of their asses and stop doing such stupid things they're going to continue to ask for it. It's very frustrating so much though it's giving me the idea that if it doesn't stop I'm going to bait some of these guys into giving me information and I'm going to use whatever I can to ruin their lives maybe if enough lives get ruined they'll quit doing it. I know that's very unpopular to say and I don't plan on doing it but it has frustrated me to the point to think about it.
    Yeah! Its all these rich ass motherfuckers moving here from California and NYC. Rich ass record execs etc.

  15. #20408
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNashGuy615  [View Original Post]
    I emailed and she had very strict verification and 1200 hr, I hated to pass but had to based on her requirements.
    Holy shit so for 1200 / hr I would hope she would allow multi pops.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape