Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,756 to 7,770 of 17049
-
06-01-21 10:13 #9294Senior Member

Posts: 150Another one to avoid
https://www.seeking.com/member/934f3...f-b2b16e1877d9
Chatted quickly on the site before moving to snapchat. Think she quoted 500 but agreed to 400 everything covered. Once she came over everything went down hill. She looked okay overall but was definitely drunk or maybe high on something. She felt like a pro the way she was asking for $ upfront. Had another drink to break ice and once the deed started she became almost stationary, barely any effort and was trying to rush and leave ASAP. She then complained that I was finishing fast enough and started to say she's anxious and tired and sleepy, blah blah blah. One of the worse experiences in recent memory and a waste of time and $ when that could have been well spent elsewhere. Live and learn I guess and don't let the little head do the thinking.
-
06-01-21 10:02 #9293Senior Member

Posts: 258Would you please elaborate more?
Just curious to know why it was a bad experience.
Originally Posted by Gus33
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 02:03 #9292Senior Member

Posts: 117Haha
I warned about her.
Originally Posted by Gus33
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 20:46 #9291Senior Member

Posts: 83https://www.seeking.com/member/a2636...b-6e1567df2a56
Worst experience ever. Waste of time and 2. Terrible head game and hotdog down a hallway.
-
05-30-21 14:50 #9290Senior Member

Posts: 70This was true a while ago but is no longer the case. I'm not sure if there are identifying phrases anymore, every profile that's gone dark on me didn't block (verified this from another account and they're gone altogether) and says "Unable to send a message as user is no longer active. ".
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyX
[View Original Post]
But*yeah I figured out your trick a couple years ago.
-
05-30-21 13:17 #9289Senior Member

Posts: 1382Did she block you or not?
A quick trick I use is having a generic account that's never active, never premium. Just keep it logged in on another browser. For the sole purpose of confirming if she blocked, or deactivated. Simply switch over to chrome and peep the bish LOL.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyX
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-21 20:36 #9288Senior Member

Posts: 166Did she delete, deactivate, or block you?
If a SB deletes her profile, deactivates her profile, or blocks you, the same message always appears when trying to click on their profile (the picture will be a white / gray circle with a slash across it). It will be: Profile Not Available. This member's profile can no longer be found. The member might have deactivated their account, been suspended, blocked you, or been blocked by you.
Here is how to determine which ones have deleted themselves entirely from the site, which have temporarily deactivated their profile, and which have blocked you. The secret lies in trying to view your past correspondences with them in your message tab.
DELETED FROM SITE. The screen name will be a generic "Sugar Baby". Clicking on the messages will read: The user's account has been deactivated.
TEMPORARY DEACTIVATION. The screen name will remain unique. Clicking on the messages will read: The user's account has been deactivated.
BLOCKED YOU. The screen name will remain unique. Clicking on the messages will read: Unable to send a message as user is no longer active.
Get that sex.
SDX.
-
05-28-21 07:21 #9287Senior Member

Posts: 28Edith18
Looks like a mental basket case to me, but I suppose to each his own.
Originally Posted by GeorgeVerWest
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-21 00:53 #9286Senior Member

Posts: 117Edith18
Any info on her? She looks hot.
https://www.seeking.com/member/7598b...9-0d571f5045f7
-
05-27-21 23:56 #9285Regular Member

Posts: 21That agency recruits from SA. Their "Emily" and "Milena" at one point were SA girls I had met before they went full pro.
Originally Posted by Cdds20
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-21 22:36 #9284Senior Member

Posts: 32Check your emails. I got an email for 25% off a membership. Then I got another one for 33% off membership as well. Both expire on Monday.
-
05-27-21 20:35 #9283Senior Member

Posts: 116I've seen her several times and we're pretty cool. She says that and she means it. I saw elsewhere on here someone called her not that attractive. To each their own but she's very attractive and has the most unbelievable natural body ever.
Originally Posted by dbones
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-21 20:31 #9282Senior Member

Posts: 116She's real, but she's like 39 almost 40. Lies about her age, but she looks good for her age. Not super nice to talk to and very matter of fact. If that's your thing you'll like her.
Originally Posted by PauFord
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-21 20:09 #9281Senior Member

Posts: 116She's on Wet and Wild's roster which means she gets sent out to whomever asks for 400 so she's used to making half that and have no say in the matter. Negotiate down.
Originally Posted by FnlvnGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-21 20:02 #9280Senior Member

Posts: 116I've found that the very hottest girls will come down to the 400 - 500 range. After quoting even higher, so I spend most of my time there. Occasionally you'll get the hot younger girl who's more than happy with 300, but I've tried negotiating with certain types of girls below 400 and the conversation just ends. And maybe not that many guys will pay that. But the ones that do are the ones fucking her. I can, so when I feel so inclined I do.
Originally Posted by MrCharmo
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




