Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4362
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoSlfc  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    So a few days ago I reached out to Modeling Ave trying to set something up with Chloe Chi or Estelle next week. Haven't heard back from them in 4 days so I assume they're ignoring me. This is my first time trying to book through an agency and I was wondering if there is something I did wrong. I only had one reference from an independent provider (Kurumi Gray), do they usually want more or to specifically hear from another agency? Also I tried to schedule something a week in advance, but it does not appear that they schedule their girls that far out in advance so maybe that was it? Also I asked if they would be available downtown, because from what I can tell MA is usually based around O'hare and only sometimes are available in the city. I tried leaving everything fairly open ended so that we could change location or date if we needed to, but they just never responded. If I fix whatever mistake I made, can I contact them again soon or are they just going to filter me out now (I went through the booking form on their website BTW)? And if I'm out of luck with MA are there any agencies that will work with someone fairly new to this world?
    I was able to break through using RS2 K. Not sure if you are willing to give out your personal info to do this, but I think it is worth it.

  2. #4361
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoSlfc  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    So a few days ago I reached out to Modeling Ave trying to set something up with Chloe Chi or Estelle next week. Haven't heard back from them in 4 days so I assume they're ignoring me. This is my first time trying to book through an agency and I was wondering if there is something I did wrong. I only had one reference from an independent provider (Kurumi Gray), do they usually want more or to specifically hear from another agency? Also I tried to schedule something a week in advance, but it does not appear that they schedule their girls that far out in advance so maybe that was it? Also I asked if they would be available downtown, because from what I can tell MA is usually based around O'hare and only sometimes are available in the city. I tried leaving everything fairly open ended so that we could change location or date if we needed to, but they just never responded. If I fix whatever mistake I made, can I contact them again soon or are they just going to filter me out now (I went through the booking form on their website BTW)? And if I'm out of luck with MA are there any agencies that will work with someone fairly new to this world?
    Read my previous posts, you'll need way more reliable references than the one you provided. They state on their site exactly what their looking for. If you are not providing this then your SOL.

  3. #4360

    Who cares

    No, I am Marcus!

    Who cares at the end of the day. 5 guys say she's bad, 1 says she's good, not rocket science what you should probably do.

    I'm personally grateful to whoever is bringing in hot young girls who haven't been around long enough to lose their natural desire to please clients. I don't care who they are. The extra $100 is worth it to me.

    And as I said, I straight up admit I'm Marcus so hopefully that resolves the mystery for everyone. Happy hunting guys!

  4. #4359
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoSlfc  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    So a few days ago I reached out to Modeling Ave trying to set something up with Chloe Chi or Estelle next week. Haven't heard back from them in 4 days so I assume they're ignoring me. This is my first time trying to book through an agency and I was wondering if there is something I did wrong. I only had one reference from an independent provider (Kurumi Gray), do they usually want more or to specifically hear from another agency? Also I tried to schedule something a week in advance, but it does not appear that they schedule their girls that far out in advance so maybe that was it? Also I asked if they would be available downtown, because from what I can tell MA is usually based around O'hare and only sometimes are available in the city. I tried leaving everything fairly open ended so that we could change location or date if we needed to, but they just never responded. If I fix whatever mistake I made, can I contact them again soon or are they just going to filter me out now (I went through the booking form on their website BTW)? And if I'm out of luck with MA are there any agencies that will work with someone fairly new to this world?
    How was Kurumi Gray?

  5. #4358

    Marcus / MCE

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    If he's Marcus then you're some pimp that owns a different agency.

    If any of you seniors think that DiamondStinger is a pimp please report a post so that I can review him.

    A2

  6. #4357
    Shill for Alenachicago ignore all posts


    Posts: 21

    Kidding right?

    Quote Originally Posted by RealHenry4044  [View Original Post]
    How do Alena, Dana and Katie compare with Estelle? Estelle is perfect, young, beautiful, soft smooth skin and nice personality. Are Alena, Dana and Katie younger than Estelle? More beautiful? Better body?
    I've seen Estelle. She was a nice girl. I could tell base on boobs that she had a child. I think her personality was great. She also did everything right. I don't think they are comparable to those two newbies because age difference is a factor, so is experience. They are new and eager to please. I remember seeing Estelle twice. But that was 6 years ago. Now Alena, without a doubt better service than I had with Estelle. But I didn't see Alena when she was with MCE as I was blacklisted then. But I saw her when she started on her own website last year or something like that. Service and performance solid 10/10. Full open menu and an intelligent girl. No kids so body still light. Nothing against Estelle but I don't think it's fair to compare them as they are all different. Different taste and preferences so I guess that we have to try them all to see which one we like but it's not about which one is better. Just got telegram message of a news girl for next week under Alena's telegram. I'll post my feedback.

  7. #4356

    First time agency booking

    Hey guys,

    So a few days ago I reached out to Modeling Ave trying to set something up with Chloe Chi or Estelle next week. Haven't heard back from them in 4 days so I assume they're ignoring me. This is my first time trying to book through an agency and I was wondering if there is something I did wrong. I only had one reference from an independent provider (Kurumi Gray), do they usually want more or to specifically hear from another agency? Also I tried to schedule something a week in advance, but it does not appear that they schedule their girls that far out in advance so maybe that was it? Also I asked if they would be available downtown, because from what I can tell MA is usually based around O'hare and only sometimes are available in the city. I tried leaving everything fairly open ended so that we could change location or date if we needed to, but they just never responded. If I fix whatever mistake I made, can I contact them again soon or are they just going to filter me out now (I went through the booking form on their website BTW)? And if I'm out of luck with MA are there any agencies that will work with someone fairly new to this world?

  8. #4355
    Quote Originally Posted by RealHenry4044  [View Original Post]
    How do Alena, Dana and Katie compare with Estelle? Estelle is perfect, young, beautiful, soft smooth skin and nice personality. Are Alena, Dana and Katie younger than Estelle? More beautiful? Better body?
    Estelle would be my solid choice among them (better body). But, I'd prefer Brooke and Anastasiia (if she's still around). Personality? Don't think too much about this.

  9. #4354

    How do they compare with Estelle

    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondStinger  [View Original Post]
    Waiting to see new young girls in other agencies but keep seeing old MCE girls so we can clearly see the jealousy and drama starting again from those ones. I've seen Alena and anyone with logic will know that she's been in the business for 2-3 years won't be 21 years old anymore. Complaining about that is just something a jealous competitor would do and it's called petty. I've seen Dna and I had a fun time. Saw Katie and had an excellent time. I like the Hot young girls providing the service on the list. The politics are irrelevant. I'll just keep keep having some fun times. Are some complains Alena is too old? Or that she can't make friends with young girls? I don't understand how any of this is relevant at all. We book, we fuck, we like or we don't.
    How do Alena, Dana and Katie compare with Estelle? Estelle is perfect, young, beautiful, soft smooth skin and nice personality. Are Alena, Dana and Katie younger than Estelle? More beautiful? Better body?

  10. #4353
    Shill for Alenachicago ignore all posts


    Posts: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfonsus  [View Original Post]
    I thought she was in her early 30's. Didn't yall see her under-eye wrinkles? No way she was 20's.
    Waiting to see new young girls in other agencies but keep seeing old MCE girls so we can clearly see the jealousy and drama starting again from those ones. I've seen Alena and anyone with logic will know that she's been in the business for 2-3 years won't be 21 years old anymore. Complaining about that is just something a jealous competitor would do and it's called petty. I've seen Dăna and I had a fun time. Saw Katie and had an excellent time. I like the Hot young girls providing the service on the list. The politics are irrelevant. I'll just keep keep having some fun times. Are some complains Alena is too old? Or that she can't make friends with young girls? I don't understand how any of this is relevant at all. We book, we fuck, we like or we don't.

  11. #4352
    Quote Originally Posted by GametDealer  [View Original Post]
    It's MCE, Markus dude.

    Alena is not college age anymore, late 20's hitting 30's. And no way she can be friends with 18-21 year olds. She isn't Ashley Marie whom actually had college age girlfriends working for her in Chicago several years ago. Compared to MCE, well no comparison because she had high quality girlfriends at a higher price than Alena, MCE so called independents.
    I thought she was in her early 30's. Didn't yall see her under-eye wrinkles? No way she was 20's.

  12. #4351
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1435
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  13. #4350

    AlenaChicago isn't a agency.

    It's MCE, Markus dude.

    Alena is not college age anymore, late 20's hitting 30's. And no way she can be friends with 18-21 year olds. She isn't Ashley Marie whom actually had college age girlfriends working for her in Chicago several years ago. Compared to MCE, well no comparison because she had high quality girlfriends at a higher price than Alena, MCE so called independents.

  14. #4349
    Shill for Alenachicago ignore all posts


    Posts: 21

    Wrong agency

    Quote Originally Posted by ManiakFun  [View Original Post]
    Took a few Benjamins, but you guys should know that Dana, Luana and Masha (262) may be the same girl. Dana posted by new agent as L1 only in Schaumburg and Skokie. She got couple of reviews and they were confirmed as L1 only but she's GFE. Then the ad changed photos and now the name is Luana. Still pics of slim girl. Meantime, 262 was showing Masha as also an L1 girl. Rare these days. I tracked for a few days and the locations overlapped exactly. So I took plunge on appt with Luana. I walked in nice place in Schaumburg and she's slim girl, 22,5'5 and 115 or so, but nothing like photo. I was fine since this is L1. I asked her if she's Luana, and her English is bad. She said no I'm Masha. I looked at her puzzled and said name, and she said Masha. I showed her the ad and she's said yes.

    Anyway I get ready and lay down and no joke, she barely rubbed my back with 2 fingers for like 30 sexonds and said flip. LOL. So then she does the same on front for like 30 sec and says I'm very heavy broken accent "Gondom or No Gondom? No Gondom $150 more". I was like holy shit that's steep so let's go Gondom. Ok, seriously the worst BJ I've had in my life. Either she's never done one or she doesn't know what that is. Horrible. I almost went limp and was trying hard to keep it going to I can blow and leave. I took her top off and she's very small, like small A cup. Nice ass. I played a little just to be able to blow and I finished. I wasn't even going to give instruction because by then I just wanted to leave. Waste of money.

    Those of you that reviewed "Dana" and said it was great, either you had a different girl, and I wouldn't know it, or your bar is very low. Those that reviewed Masha at 262 as great, same goes there. I'm not sure what is being experienced but this chick was not GFE, not welcoming, and not good. And I'll just put it out there that I have many years of experience in this hobby with a wide spectrum of experiences.

    If you see Masha 262 or Luana independent ad on Body rub ratings. Please post details so we can either confirm there is only one girl or we are getting switched. I do not recommend Masha which is also posted as Luana on body rub ratings.
    You're reviewing girls from 262. As I said earlier- those are lame ass and generic service. We are talking about girls in Alenachicago website.

    Your confusing things now.

  15. #4348
    Quote Originally Posted by IhBurmaa  [View Original Post]
    I can't remember what color eyes. One has nice tits and the other is flat. I recommend Dana the one with beautiful tits and ass. She is a great provider. The flat skinny girl is terrible. Hope they don't bait and switch but that shit happens all the time. Good luck.
    This is link to Dana and Katie. Good luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape