Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4352
    Quote Originally Posted by GametDealer  [View Original Post]
    It's MCE, Markus dude.

    Alena is not college age anymore, late 20's hitting 30's. And no way she can be friends with 18-21 year olds. She isn't Ashley Marie whom actually had college age girlfriends working for her in Chicago several years ago. Compared to MCE, well no comparison because she had high quality girlfriends at a higher price than Alena, MCE so called independents.
    I thought she was in her early 30's. Didn't yall see her under-eye wrinkles? No way she was 20's.

  2. #4351
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  3. #4350

    AlenaChicago isn't a agency.

    It's MCE, Markus dude.

    Alena is not college age anymore, late 20's hitting 30's. And no way she can be friends with 18-21 year olds. She isn't Ashley Marie whom actually had college age girlfriends working for her in Chicago several years ago. Compared to MCE, well no comparison because she had high quality girlfriends at a higher price than Alena, MCE so called independents.

  4. #4349
    Shill for Alenachicago ignore all posts


    Posts: 21

    Wrong agency

    Quote Originally Posted by ManiakFun  [View Original Post]
    Took a few Benjamins, but you guys should know that Dana, Luana and Masha (262) may be the same girl. Dana posted by new agent as L1 only in Schaumburg and Skokie. She got couple of reviews and they were confirmed as L1 only but she's GFE. Then the ad changed photos and now the name is Luana. Still pics of slim girl. Meantime, 262 was showing Masha as also an L1 girl. Rare these days. I tracked for a few days and the locations overlapped exactly. So I took plunge on appt with Luana. I walked in nice place in Schaumburg and she's slim girl, 22,5'5 and 115 or so, but nothing like photo. I was fine since this is L1. I asked her if she's Luana, and her English is bad. She said no I'm Masha. I looked at her puzzled and said name, and she said Masha. I showed her the ad and she's said yes.

    Anyway I get ready and lay down and no joke, she barely rubbed my back with 2 fingers for like 30 sexonds and said flip. LOL. So then she does the same on front for like 30 sec and says I'm very heavy broken accent "Gondom or No Gondom? No Gondom $150 more". I was like holy shit that's steep so let's go Gondom. Ok, seriously the worst BJ I've had in my life. Either she's never done one or she doesn't know what that is. Horrible. I almost went limp and was trying hard to keep it going to I can blow and leave. I took her top off and she's very small, like small A cup. Nice ass. I played a little just to be able to blow and I finished. I wasn't even going to give instruction because by then I just wanted to leave. Waste of money.

    Those of you that reviewed "Dana" and said it was great, either you had a different girl, and I wouldn't know it, or your bar is very low. Those that reviewed Masha at 262 as great, same goes there. I'm not sure what is being experienced but this chick was not GFE, not welcoming, and not good. And I'll just put it out there that I have many years of experience in this hobby with a wide spectrum of experiences.

    If you see Masha 262 or Luana independent ad on Body rub ratings. Please post details so we can either confirm there is only one girl or we are getting switched. I do not recommend Masha which is also posted as Luana on body rub ratings.
    You're reviewing girls from 262. As I said earlier- those are lame ass and generic service. We are talking about girls in Alenachicago website.

    Your confusing things now.

  5. #4348
    Quote Originally Posted by IhBurmaa  [View Original Post]
    I can't remember what color eyes. One has nice tits and the other is flat. I recommend Dana the one with beautiful tits and ass. She is a great provider. The flat skinny girl is terrible. Hope they don't bait and switch but that shit happens all the time. Good luck.
    This is link to Dana and Katie. Good luck.

  6. #4347
    Shill for Alenachicago ignore all posts


    Posts: 21

    Weird

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaster191  [View Original Post]
    The "Katie" you saw, did she have blue eyes or brown?

    The "Dana" you saw, what color eyes?
    See. Both of them. There is no way of confusing them LOL.

    Dăna is Latina looking with brown eyes.

    Katie is Polish European with green eyes.

    Both are super petite spinners so both slim, small boobs and GFE in my opinion. I had good experiences with both. I guess we all look for different things. Good luck to everyone.

  7. #4346

    Toftt

    Took a few Benjamins, but you guys should know that Dana, Luana and Masha (262) may be the same girl. Dana posted by new agent as L1 only in Schaumburg and Skokie. She got couple of reviews and they were confirmed as L1 only but she's GFE. Then the ad changed photos and now the name is Luana. Still pics of slim girl. Meantime, 262 was showing Masha as also an L1 girl. Rare these days. I tracked for a few days and the locations overlapped exactly. So I took plunge on appt with Luana. I walked in nice place in Schaumburg and she's slim girl, 22,5'5 and 115 or so, but nothing like photo. I was fine since this is L1. I asked her if she's Luana, and her English is bad. She said no I'm Masha. I looked at her puzzled and said name, and she said Masha. I showed her the ad and she's said yes.

    Anyway I get ready and lay down and no joke, she barely rubbed my back with 2 fingers for like 30 sexonds and said flip. LOL. So then she does the same on front for like 30 sec and says I'm very heavy broken accent "Gondom or No Gondom? No Gondom $150 more". I was like holy shit that's steep so let's go Gondom. Ok, seriously the worst BJ I've had in my life. Either she's never done one or she doesn't know what that is. Horrible. I almost went limp and was trying hard to keep it going to I can blow and leave. I took her top off and she's very small, like small A cup. Nice ass. I played a little just to be able to blow and I finished. I wasn't even going to give instruction because by then I just wanted to leave. Waste of money.

    Those of you that reviewed "Dana" and said it was great, either you had a different girl, and I wouldn't know it, or your bar is very low. Those that reviewed Masha at 262 as great, same goes there. I'm not sure what is being experienced but this chick was not GFE, not welcoming, and not good. And I'll just put it out there that I have many years of experience in this hobby with a wide spectrum of experiences.

    If you see Masha 262 or Luana independent ad on Body rub ratings. Please post details so we can either confirm there is only one girl or we are getting switched. I do not recommend Masha which is also posted as Luana on body rub ratings.

  8. #4345
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaster191  [View Original Post]
    The "Katie" you saw, did she have blue eyes or brown?

    The "Dana" you saw, what color eyes?
    I can't remember what color eyes. One has nice tits and the other is flat. I recommend Dana the one with beautiful tits and ass. She is a great provider. The flat skinny girl is terrible. Hope they don't bait and switch but that shit happens all the time. Good luck.

  9. #4344
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaster191  [View Original Post]
    The "Katie" you saw, did she have blue eyes or brown?

    The "Dana" you saw, what color eyes?
    Dana is a latina and Katie is a Polish.

    I think they're Alena's replacement since she's getting old.

  10. #4343

    Katie. Blue eyes or brown?

    Quote Originally Posted by IhBurmaa  [View Original Post]
    I met Katie this week. I believe she is the flat chested girl everyone is talking about. I personally had a bad experience. She is completely flat chested and very skinny. No curves at all. Light kissing but definitely not GFE. So many better options out there for high price point. I had an amazing experience with Dana. The one with nice tits and curvy ass.
    The "Katie" you saw, did she have blue eyes or brown?

    The "Dana" you saw, what color eyes?

  11. #4342
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc  [View Original Post]
    Saw Katie, brunette, blue eyes, couple of tats. GFE, great time. Idk if that describes Dana too.
    I met Katie this week. I believe she is the flat chested girl everyone is talking about. I personally had a bad experience. She is completely flat chested and very skinny. No curves at all. Light kissing but definitely not GFE. So many better options out there for high price point. I had an amazing experience with Dana. The one with nice tits and curvy ass.

  12. #4341

    Re: Dana

    Quote Originally Posted by IhBurmaa  [View Original Post]
    Nothing flat on Dana LOL!
    You must be talking about a different Dana. This Dana has literally the flattest chest I've ever encountered.

    https://www.alenachicago.com/dana

  13. #4340

    No that seems like a different girl

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc  [View Original Post]
    Saw Katie, brunette, blue eyes, couple of tats. GFE, great time. Idk if that describes Dana too.
    The Dana I saw had brown eyes and was super skinny. Really flat chest. BBBJ was mediocre but I had a fun time with her outside of that. She was really aiming to please. It wasn't the incredible experience for me that the other guys are describing though, was just a solid one.

  14. #4339
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaster191  [View Original Post]
    Does the Dana you saw have a really flat chest? Maybe there are two girls going by the name Dana.
    She was visibly flustered after staining the sheets red. Maybe she was having a really bad day? Or you could be right, maybe they gave her a break for that time of the month.

  15. #4338
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaster191  [View Original Post]
    Does the Dana you saw have a really flat chest? Maybe there are two girls going by the name Dana.
    My experience with Dana was similar to DiamondStinger. Dana has amazing tits and curvy ass. It sucks to hear that some of you guys got bait and switched. You can always walk out. Dana is a great provider. There's nothing flat on her. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape