Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 239 of 472 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 289 339 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 7073
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3503

    Bbfs?

    Quote Originally Posted by UCBaja2  [View Original Post]
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...iego/62851831/

    Noticed this puta was in town and she had great reviews. Comms were clear. Texted her early AM, two texts, into room. She grabs jr immediately, handed over donation, got busy. Good suction, great body. Started fucking in missionary, not very tight but still was good pussy. I asked for greek and we negotiated and extra donation while I was fucking her pussy. We switch into doggy and she guided me in her ass without much resistance. That was tight, muy apretada! My hands were squeezing those huge ass cheeks while I'm tapping her culito. Busted in the bag after a few minutes. Everything covered. We started at $100 for hhr FS, then another $60 for anal upgrade. Bare is probably available, for a price. If she stays in SD I'll repeat. She was looking for bitcoin to keep her PD ad active. She said PD is only accepting bitcoin for payment. You might get a good deal if you pay her in bitcoin.
    Did you tap that ass & pussy bare?

  2. #3502
    What is the deal with Kierra in Mission Valley. I saw her about 3 weeks ago at her place and she was hot and very into it. She's aged and when I showed she wasn't wearing anything sexy like in her pics or videos. I did a 30 minute visit and paid her going rate. After that she does not respond to any of my texts anymore when trying to see her again. She seems jaded and is very much just about the business now. I'm pretty sure when she was younger and years ago she had a lot more available on her menu.

  3. #3501
    I tried to contact her a few times but never got very far. Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam9  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to jump on your thread but I am having trouble posting and wanted to ask a question to the crew. Has anyone seen Aaliyah? Tried a few times to connect but she has been flakey. Anyone? https://adultsearch.com/california/s...y-rubs/1898808.

  4. #3500

    Aaliyah

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinMars14  [View Original Post]
    Could you send share or pme if you're not comfortable posting please?
    Sorry to jump on your thread but I am having trouble posting and wanted to ask a question to the crew. Has anyone seen Aaliyah? Tried a few times to connect but she has been flakey. Anyone? https://adultsearch.com/california/s...y-rubs/1898808.

  5. #3499

    Laura Mexi MILF

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...iego/62851831/

    Noticed this puta was in town and she had great reviews. Comms were clear. Texted her early AM, two texts, into room. She grabs jr immediately, handed over donation, got busy. Good suction, great body. Started fucking in missionary, not very tight but still was good pussy. I asked for greek and we negotiated and extra donation while I was fucking her pussy. We switch into doggy and she guided me in her ass without much resistance. That was tight, muy apretada! My hands were squeezing those huge ass cheeks while I'm tapping her culito. Busted in the bag after a few minutes. Everything covered. We started at $100 for hhr FS, then another $60 for anal upgrade. Bare is probably available, for a price. If she stays in SD I'll repeat. She was looking for bitcoin to keep her PD ad active. She said PD is only accepting bitcoin for payment. You might get a good deal if you pay her in bitcoin.

  6. #3498

    Snapchat details

    Quote Originally Posted by EggEgg  [View Original Post]
    That was me who posted the initial review when she told me she is getting into edibles. I saw her post on Snapchat about a week ago and it looks like she was still offering services and higher rates.
    Could you send share or pme if you're not comfortable posting please?

  7. #3497

    That was me

    Quote Originally Posted by CaliBoy2000  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the replies. Regardless of getting out of the game she used to post her edibles on SC all the time. So not sure what happened.

    She is among the few that has a residential incall, fair rate, and amazing service.
    That was me who posted the initial review when she told me she is getting into edibles. I saw her post on Snapchat about a week ago and it looks like she was still offering services and higher rates.

  8. #3496

    Aleczis

    Has anyone seen Aleczis recently? She has a new picture that looks like she slimmed down.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...eczisAdventure

    I first saw her 3+ years ago and her body was nice. Then I saw her again in '19 and was disappointed that she put on considerable weight.

  9. #3495
    Senior Member


    Posts: 530

    No doubt

    Quote Originally Posted by SdncGuy  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I seem dubious. Kate is real. Uses a booker. I've been in this hobby for a lot of years and she's one of the best. Normally I would not reply, but I'm moving and won't see her again, but want to let you know that she is, indeed, pricy but worth it.
    That she is real and expensive. But the question boils down to her menu. Some mongers interpret PSE as BBFS.

    Most mongers are dubious of a new poster who takes the time to register and post but provides zero information.

  10. #3494
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepMassage  [View Original Post]
    Hi Gents. I looked through the search function but couldn't find any reviews or mentions of Charlii Larue. She has some good mentions on EB but don't trust that site. Anyone here that has some intel to share would be much obliged.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/62673557/6196258171
    She has some good reviews on TER, (covered).

  11. #3493

    Phone?

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepMassage  [View Original Post]
    Hi Gents. I looked through the search function but couldn't find any reviews or mentions of Charlii Larue. She has some good mentions on EB but don't trust that site. Anyone here that has some intel to share would be much obliged.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/62673557/6196258171
    I don't see a phone number in any of her ads?

  12. #3492
    Quote Originally Posted by LenovoX120  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone sampled her PSE experience?
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDeviant  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide any more information? One of the best how?

    This post has me dubious, the only post on their account and only a sentence long?
    Sorry I seem dubious. Kate is real. Uses a booker. I've been in this hobby for a lot of years and she's one of the best. Normally I would not reply, but I'm moving and won't see her again, but want to let you know that she is, indeed, pricy but worth it.

  13. #3491
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDeviant  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide any more information? One of the best how?

    This post has me dubious, the only post on their account and only a sentence long?
    I'm always skeptical of people with no posts too. Kate Join has a ton of reviews on T at are for what it's worth. I've never seen but I have seen her name pop up. Moe.

  14. #3490

    Charlii Larue intel

    Hi Gents. I looked through the search function but couldn't find any reviews or mentions of Charlii Larue. She has some good mentions on EB but don't trust that site. Anyone here that has some intel to share would be much obliged.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/62673557/6196258171

  15. #3489
    Quote Originally Posted by SdncGuy  [View Original Post]
    Kate Join is very real, very pricy PSE, but one of the best.
    Can you provide any more information? One of the best how?

    This post has me dubious, the only post on their account and only a sentence long?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape