Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 239 of 472 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 289 339 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 7067
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3497

    That was me

    Quote Originally Posted by CaliBoy2000  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the replies. Regardless of getting out of the game she used to post her edibles on SC all the time. So not sure what happened.

    She is among the few that has a residential incall, fair rate, and amazing service.
    That was me who posted the initial review when she told me she is getting into edibles. I saw her post on Snapchat about a week ago and it looks like she was still offering services and higher rates.

  2. #3496

    Aleczis

    Has anyone seen Aleczis recently? She has a new picture that looks like she slimmed down.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...eczisAdventure

    I first saw her 3+ years ago and her body was nice. Then I saw her again in '19 and was disappointed that she put on considerable weight.

  3. #3495
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529

    No doubt

    Quote Originally Posted by SdncGuy  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I seem dubious. Kate is real. Uses a booker. I've been in this hobby for a lot of years and she's one of the best. Normally I would not reply, but I'm moving and won't see her again, but want to let you know that she is, indeed, pricy but worth it.
    That she is real and expensive. But the question boils down to her menu. Some mongers interpret PSE as BBFS.

    Most mongers are dubious of a new poster who takes the time to register and post but provides zero information.

  4. #3494
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepMassage  [View Original Post]
    Hi Gents. I looked through the search function but couldn't find any reviews or mentions of Charlii Larue. She has some good mentions on EB but don't trust that site. Anyone here that has some intel to share would be much obliged.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/62673557/6196258171
    She has some good reviews on TER, (covered).

  5. #3493

    Phone?

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepMassage  [View Original Post]
    Hi Gents. I looked through the search function but couldn't find any reviews or mentions of Charlii Larue. She has some good mentions on EB but don't trust that site. Anyone here that has some intel to share would be much obliged.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/62673557/6196258171
    I don't see a phone number in any of her ads?

  6. #3492
    Quote Originally Posted by LenovoX120  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone sampled her PSE experience?
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDeviant  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide any more information? One of the best how?

    This post has me dubious, the only post on their account and only a sentence long?
    Sorry I seem dubious. Kate is real. Uses a booker. I've been in this hobby for a lot of years and she's one of the best. Normally I would not reply, but I'm moving and won't see her again, but want to let you know that she is, indeed, pricy but worth it.

  7. #3491
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDeviant  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide any more information? One of the best how?

    This post has me dubious, the only post on their account and only a sentence long?
    I'm always skeptical of people with no posts too. Kate Join has a ton of reviews on T at are for what it's worth. I've never seen but I have seen her name pop up. Moe.

  8. #3490

    Charlii Larue intel

    Hi Gents. I looked through the search function but couldn't find any reviews or mentions of Charlii Larue. She has some good mentions on EB but don't trust that site. Anyone here that has some intel to share would be much obliged.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/62673557/6196258171

  9. #3489
    Quote Originally Posted by SdncGuy  [View Original Post]
    Kate Join is very real, very pricy PSE, but one of the best.
    Can you provide any more information? One of the best how?

    This post has me dubious, the only post on their account and only a sentence long?

  10. #3488

    Thanks

    Thanks for the replies. Regardless of getting out of the game she used to post her edibles on SC all the time. So not sure what happened.

    She is among the few that has a residential incall, fair rate, and amazing service.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    She told someone awhile back that she was getting out of the game to sell more weed edibles. I'm sure she will be back eventually though, it's too easy not to.

  11. #3487
    Quote Originally Posted by MemoeNasty  [View Original Post]
    This hobby is shit for the guys and for the girls nowadays. I don't think it will ever go back to the way it was like before they deplatformed these escorts and shut down the sites. As far as I'm concerned many reviews are BS and I don't trust them. Buyer beware! Moe.
    My opinion is very in line with what you say. And I even go further. The reason the escorts are acting the way they are, is because they are more United than us.

    The guys are to the point of writing those zero information or details reviews. And when found a good girl they do not write reviews to avoid driving the price up.

    The guys nowadays act like they are reviewing their girlfriends.

    Nature of the business. Be nice with them but in the end is client and supplier relationship. The supplier don't demand what I think about them. They should earn. And details are important and helpful to your fellow client friends to decide who to see.

    That way mistakes would be minimized and ladies would follow the trend of clients demands.

    Bare with me, writing my small screen phone.

  12. #3486
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliBoy2000  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know Jessie the BBW from Spring Valley? I used to follow her on SC. She hasn't posted in awhile so I texted her. No response. Wondering of anyone has any info on her. Thanks.
    She told someone awhile back that she was getting out of the game to sell more weed edibles. I'm sure she will be back eventually though, it's too easy not to.

  13. #3485
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDeviant  [View Original Post]
    This is why I come here, when I first began hobbying everything was up front; menu, donation. Now everything is a secret and God forbid if you ask a question about services. I tried contacting one of the reviewers on PD to ask a question about the providers service attitude and apparently he ran to the provider because the email I got back was from the provider reading me the riot act. Or maybe the reviewer was her to begin with.
    This hobby is shit for the guys and for the girls nowadays. I don't think it will ever go back to the way it was like before they deplatformed these escorts and shut down the sites. As far as I'm concerned many reviews are BS and I don't trust them. Buyer beware! Moe.

  14. #3484
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliBoy2000  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know Jessie the BBW from Spring Valley? I used to follow her on SC. She hasn't posted in awhile so I texted her. No response. Wondering of anyone has any info on her. Thanks.
    I don't know for sure but thought I seen something on here that said she was getting out of this business and getting into the pot or edibles business. Somebody went to see her and that's what she told him I guess. The post caught my attention because she was a reputable one and somebody who's been around for awhile. Too bad! Then again maybe she's out of town or something. Good luck! Moe.

  15. #3483

    HX is the same

    Quote Originally Posted by DocDeviant  [View Original Post]
    This is why I come here, when I first began hobbying everything was up front; menu, donation. Now everything is a secret and God forbid if you ask a question about services. I tried contacting one of the reviewers on PD to ask a question about the providers service attitude and apparently he ran to the provider because the email I got back was from the provider reading me the riot act. Or maybe the reviewer was her to begin with.
    I agree. This is an invaluable board free of (most) politics and whiteknighting. As someone who recently created a HX profile to access the bevy of babes referenced here all it takes is the wrong question to a provider re menu, services, etc. Via PM and they can kill your ratings. It's equally frustrating!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape