Escort Review: Bareback Providers
+
Submit Review
Results 13,111 to 13,125 of 27795
-
05-29-21 00:01 #14685Regular Member

Posts: 3Mature AA Friendly
Red Heron if you don't mind a bit of size.
Originally Posted by CrashBandi
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-21 00:43 #14684Senior Member

Posts: 511Doesn't surprise me. I was more put off by the weird stuff like, "Park over here and I will come down", then the "we will be in room number * but no one is there yet". I will park wherever the fuck I want, just give me the room number, don't need the other BS. I don't have much patience for BS in my old age, LOL.
Originally Posted by Nico
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-21 22:22 #14683Senior Member

Posts: 47Look for a 40+ provider
I am a long-time lurker and finally made an account. Look for a mature provider who is AA friendly. For the last several years, my regular has left the state, and jumping back into the mix is rough going. Any suggestions?
-
05-27-21 18:03 #14682Regular Member

Posts: 4I saw her once at the motel about 6 weeks ago. Tried again 2 weeks ago and same thing. Bunch of hoodlums outside her room she said they weren't her friends but I still left. I've seen her probably a dozen times in different places. She's put on a little weight. Last visit was pretty blah. Just wanted me to finish and leave.
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-21 18:00 #14681Regular Member

Posts: 22Forgive my ignorance, but what the heck is stideposit?
Originally Posted by Kinkaid69
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-21 16:58 #14680Senior Member

Posts: 595Saw her this morning before work. Texted her at 3 am an told her I would be coming thru around 5 am. Yes there were some sketchy looking dudes. But they were harmless. I said hey what's up fellas as I hit the stairs. They said hey an that was the end of it. I normally park on the other side but this time I was coming from a different direction. I usually have her come to me but didn't feel like walking to the bank at 3 am.
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-21 16:41 #14679Senior Member

Posts: 79Joselyn
As some are aware. Joselyn is back. She has been talked about here frequently in the past. https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2183208-(253) 2982197-Outcalls-Only%26%23128525%3 B-%26%23128525%3 B-AvailableNow-%26%239989%3 B-Until-Saturday-Morning%26%23127780%3 B-%26%2365039%3 B-Unbelievable-breathe-taken-Latin-Goddess%26%2310084%3 B%26%2365039%3 B%26%2310084%3 B%26%2365039%3 B.
Sent a text out to feel around and see if she was still down with these activities. My message pretty much just asked about her menu and if she offers BBBJ / Etc. Hopefully implying other BB activities. She responded back "No BBBJ, All Safety". Unless, she is totally different in person, doesn't look like she is into these types of services anymore. FYI.
Good Luck.
-
05-27-21 16:26 #14678Senior Member

Posts: 141Jasmine
The second number is stideposit, but she want's a deposit on top of expecting me to drive al the way to Lacey, LOL, no thanks.
Originally Posted by LothLurker
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 23:54 #14677Senior Member

Posts: 511Forgot to add the ad link on last post. https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...t-now/39218098.
-
05-26-21 23:52 #14676Senior Member

Posts: 511Set up a meet with this blonde who I have seen a couple times before at a private incall, she is now at a low rent hotel at Smokey Point. She texted and asked if I had seen her here before, I said no but saw you when you lived out at Tulalip. Told me to drive around the Key bank side of hotel and she would come down and meet me. (first odd thing) so I reluctantly drive over there and immediately see some sketchy looking young guys (3-4 of them) hanging outside the upper level of the hotel. Not liking the looks of things and thinking if she texts that the room is in the vicinity of the fore mentioned sketchers, I am out. So then I get the 2nd odd text, "we will be going into room # but no one is there and I'm not there yet. That was enough weirdness for me so I bailed.
-
05-26-21 17:51 #14675Regular Member

Posts: 20I aim to please my friend.
Originally Posted by FullMetalHelme
[View Original Post]
Jasmine smokes weed. And is skinny a / b cups.
No she doesn't pop up much on sumosear. She posted a handful of ads on STG and escort alligator and then poof. I see her ad 1 x a week these days. So I know she's around. She has changed numbers once or twice but I posted what I had.
Layla- is actually 26 but looks 18, barely has a kid, some decent C's for her size. And smoke cigarettes. She started at the culinary school hool and is walking aurora at 7 pm and after these days. Won't do CD in vans anymore, and won't bring guys to her incall anymore? I'm waiting until I have to work overnight up there so I can fill her up again.
-
05-26-21 14:07 #14674Regular Member

Posts: 6Nuru massage
Hello guys,
I'm looking for a provider that offers nuru that belongs on this forum.
-
05-26-21 12:49 #14673Regular Member

Posts: 6Does any one know of any girls offering nuru massage with BBFS?
-
05-26-21 05:16 #14672Senior Member

Posts: 133Regarding Jasmine and Layla
LothLurker,
Thank you for the plethora of intel. You generous mad lad.
Sumosearch doesn't reveal anything for either number for Jasmine. Is she on TNA or STG or somewhere else?
Approximate cup size? Does she smoke (cigarettes)?
Same questions for Layla (cup size and smoker or not).
-
05-25-21 09:23 #14671Senior Member

Posts: 40Backed out last minutes due to red flags. Things I found out: -Booker involved.
Originally Posted by Nakadashi69
[View Original Post]
-I tried to set up meeting at Starbucks first. She agreed but kept wanting me to state in text if I am paying with Cash or other method. Red flag for me.










Reply With Quote




