Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,876 to 10,890 of 24055
-
05-30-21 09:28 #13180Senior Member

Posts: 979Any dreams?
https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...s/645540615318
Was told by none member when asked that BBBJ was ask if they had $$$ just for that.
-
05-29-21 21:05 #13179Regular Member

Posts: 1Magda
I met her pre-pandemic at her hotel 2 blocks from Dupont Circle. Cute, nice Polish girl. She is very skilled for BBBJ. The rest was fine. I spent a very pleasant hour for $$ Just looked at her website and I am shocked by her new rates. Not sure I would repeat, way too much inflation (double) and she is not / not PSE. As far as verification is concerned, things might have changed but when I met her she just asked a few very basic questions and did not request references or any pics of I'd, etc.
Originally Posted by Nisine123
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-21 17:17 #13178Senior Member

Posts: 1300Toftt
Why don't you TOFTT and then post a report? Forum members are a lot more likely to help out those with a solid record of contributions rather than requests for information. However, I wouldn't blame you if you chose to take one for the team with a provider who charges a much more reasonable rate than $600 an hour and doesn't request intrusive screening information.
Originally Posted by Nisine123
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-21 11:12 #13177Senior Member

Posts: 384Seems like Book a Latina rebranded into The Booking Agent.
https://www.thebookingagent.net/
-
05-29-21 09:09 #13176Regular Member

Posts: 11Magda Poland
Saw Magda has recent visit in dc, always dream about her. Does anyone has any experience with her? How hard was the verification if I don't have 411? Thanks in advance!
https://magdapoland.ch/
-
05-29-21 07:37 #13175Senior Member

Posts: 598Victorya Sunset
I actually went to see her last night. Amazing looking girl. Curvy with a beautiful face. DFK, BBBJ, Daty, Multiple positions. I highly recommend but I think she is here for just one more day, although she tours here often.
Originally Posted by SuzhiLang
[View Original Post]
She also has some videos:
https://vimeo.com/545252929
-
05-28-21 17:51 #13174Senior Member

Posts: 200Haven't seen her before, but the pics looks heavily photoshopped. I am skeptical when I saw that all closeup shots don't show the whole face and that the photoshop is too heavy that you can't even see the skin tone. The assets appear to be man-made if that bother you. Sorry for being a bumper, but do want to share my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by Tomk2323
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-21 17:33 #13173Regular Member

Posts: 13Delightful Danni
I saw Delightful Danni a few years ago too. She is a small A cup for sure, but she has pretty nice nipples -- and a great ass! With the focus of some in Northern Virginia who are seeking youth (see the massage parlor section), I would point out Danni is over 50. She charges premium rates, but she performs well and provides an alphabet soup of acroynms. However, I was a one and done due to the oppressive cigarette smoke odor. That being said, she is 420 friendly if that is your thing.
https://tryst.link/escort/delightful-danni
Originally Posted by PSmith0380
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SexFrustrate23
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-21 12:59 #13172Senior Member

Posts: 253Just looked her up, she's flat as a board. Pass.
Originally Posted by SexFrustrate23
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-21 11:25 #13171Senior Member

Posts: 114Delightful Dani is a good thin, petite spinner. I saw her once a d enjoyed. Her room teams of smoke though and it will get on your clothes.
Originally Posted by Lemooky1764
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-21 09:48 #13170Senior Member

Posts: 37Getting weak
Shows how desperate we're all getting actually. Especially for spinners. Thanks for toftt though. Saved some of us some grief, though her other reviews have been in the same range. Speaking of spinners, if there's any intel on any good (I'll even accept decent) ones out there, please share. Trying to hold on to my standard of petite and thin, but I feel myself starting to weaken. I'm coming from the Richmond area and I see the same 3 regulars, but its been bone dry down here otherwise.
Originally Posted by PSmith0380
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-21 08:57 #13169Senior Member

Posts: 598Victorya Sunset
https://victoryasunset.escortbook.com/
Has anyone seen Victorya? She is in town for the next few days and looks amazing.
-
05-26-21 21:51 #13168Senior Member

Posts: 376I met her a couple of times a few years ago, nice girl. Ask her to show you the photos when she worked at Hooters. Definitely looked a bit different but that was likely a long time ago. I'm fairly new to the SA game and have found that it does take time but there are significant benefits. For example. No rush, multiple hour (3-6) engagements without being rushed out while they prep for the next encounter.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 19:45 #13167Regular Member

Posts: 6Brittany. Eros Escort
Hi Everyone,
I wanted to see if anyone has seen this person before or not? Does this add appear to be real or should I have any cause for concern?
I did search the phone in google and I came across couple of other ads. I am not able to find any reviews for the person. So I was hoping someone in this forum can assist me.
https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/files/9405298.htm
-
05-26-21 17:08 #13166Senior Member

Posts: 812Jasmine Love
So I have seen Jasmine a couple of times and she's a keeper. She's a fairly tall Thai girl with nicely enhanced boobs topped with a pair of pert nips. Skinny but with a nice butt. Now a couple of comments on her looks, many on TER say the posted photos are not of her but she's more attractive than her photos. I'd have to agree that her posted photos do not look like her and she's more attractive in person. So I asked her about that and she said the photos are of her when she was younger. I could see that as I think she might have had some facial work done. Pretty unusual with facial work to improve the looks but in this case I think it did. She did show me some recent photos of her out with her friends and she definitely did NOT look like herself in the photos and I think it's a case of how some of us just do not photograph well, I know as I'm one of those people. In any case, she hosts out of an apartment complex in Alexandria which is safe with plenty of parking. She has a nicely appointed apartment that is sufficiently dark for atmosphere and welcomes you at the door in sexy lingerie and a nice peck on the lips. If you become a regular, she will greet you with a kiss like you were a long lost lover she's been thinking about a lot of. She'll usher you into the bedroom and offer you a shower to freshen up. You may have already come showered but jumping in the shower with her is an experience which should not be missed. She will have a nice clean towel for you to dry off and will offer you a glass of red wine (she partakes) and if you want a massage to start off, she's good with her hands, not LMT good but she knows how to work those muscles. I prefer my massage after when I'm relaxed. She'll start with some DFK moving to a BBBJ and you have to be careful as those lips will get you to the end very quickly if you allow it. I'm usually too drained to go for MSOG but I suspect she'll oblige if asked. If you are good at self control, her pussy is worth the wait as she'll be wet and she'll grip you tight. I'm not that big and she's tight. Not sure how she handles the bigger guns but I think she manages. She does like DATY but I have never been able to bring her off, she always pulls me up after 5-10 minutes and tells me she wants me inside. I think most providers do have a hard time letting go to the point of orgasm especially if you are not a long term regular. I did ask her never to fake anything with me and she doesn't but her little pants and purrs are a huge turn on when fucking her. She asked me to write a nice review so I think she's looking for new clients and although I do not get the feeling she's extremely high volume, she does have her stable of regulars which is probably undergoing some change as the pandemic winds down.
Originally Posted by Menos
[View Original Post]
I recently went on SA and had my stable of SBs but one difference is that SBs are more like regular women, they are not necessarily going to be in the best shape, will have some extra padding in the butt or tummy although I have met a few with the biggest tits and nips. As I've gotten older, I find I need a very specific look, lean body type and pussy size and the general SB look does not do it for me. Even the very young college students are not always in the best shape although there are some who's photos looks outstanding, they are less than that in person. So after 3 months on SA, I find myself gravitating back to reconnecting with a few select UTRs and escorts like Jasmine. If you have never experienced her, I would highly recommend it. Not cheap but definitely worth every penny. Her whole attitude cliches it for her.












Reply With Quote





