Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 800 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 300 700 750 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 850 900 1300 ... LastLast
Results 11,986 to 12,000 of 26415
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14430
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith2196  [View Original Post]
    Nothing but bad things to say. Stay away.

    .
    Stay away from her. She's bad news. Super doped up on Heroine and Crack, a little black guy (her drug dealer or pimp) is usually lurking nearby. They have robbed countless people.

  2. #14429

    Rayna

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHalf  [View Original Post]
    Saw Rayna last week! Really enjoyed the experience! She was pleasant, easy to communicate with, and was very clean. Damage was 0. 8 for qv. Will repeat!

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/292464130092
    Thanks for posting a review, thinking about trying to set something up with her in the next week. I've read some reviews in the past that say her incall is in a less than stellar area, especially after dark. Is that still the case?

  3. #14428

    Rayna

    Saw Rayna last week! Really enjoyed the experience! She was pleasant, easy to communicate with, and was very clean. Damage was 0. 8 for qv. Will repeat!

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/292464130092

  4. #14427

    RE: The Key

    Could be described as "The Septic Tank that all Milwaukee toilets empty their human garbage into".

    Quote Originally Posted by Real1211  [View Original Post]
    What is the "Key".

  5. #14426
    Quote Originally Posted by Real1211  [View Original Post]
    What is the "Key".
    It's a motel on Hwy 100/108th street in Greenfield / West Allis south of Oklahoma, north of Beloit. A number of girls have used that location. I got ripped off there many years back.

  6. #14425
    Quote Originally Posted by VincenteDward  [View Original Post]
    Spot on Carl, you nailed it. Location is dead on and the older lady was an exact description (from what I could tell on my way out). Shit had I known that on the way in I would suggested a different dynamic, now I'm full of regrets, haha.
    I have seen Tammy a bunch but not recently. As far as I know she's not into chics. If it's Tammy. Give it a try. Worst case is she says no.

  7. #14424

    Key??

    Quote Originally Posted by BobSacamano  [View Original Post]
    The Key has been kind of quiet recently after several high profile incidents, including the death of a teenager.
    What is the "Key".

  8. #14423

    Rupees

    This one want 20 rupees upfront. LOL.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/14147832

  9. #14422
    Nothing but bad things to say. Stay away.

    Quote Originally Posted by VincenteDward  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a recent experience with Bella? I've exchanged a few inconsistent texts with her but haven't been able to swing anything yet. Appears to be a fairly costly option. Any feedback is appreciated.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/940374466674
    .

  10. #14421
    Quote Originally Posted by BrewerFan79  [View Original Post]
    I have been away for far too long. Starting to get that itch if you understand what I am saying. Does anyone know if there are any good available talent still at the Key? Thanks for you input.
    The Key has been kind of quiet recently after several high profile incidents, including the death of a teenager.

  11. #14420
    Quote Originally Posted by DunhamAll  [View Original Post]
    Are you serious? Never ever spend any more time than you have to around a girl especially if she's using. You stick around and your chances of finding trouble increase. Possible pimp nearby, she could OD, drug dealer may show up, who knows? Listen man these girls especially the users don't give a rats a $$ if you get beat up or robbed. As soon as the deed is done its time to go. 2 hours? Your lucky to be able to talk about it. Not trying to tell you what to do just trying to help. Happy hunting but be smart and safe.
    Most of these girls are trained robots. Even if they are using its muscle memory. Pull it out get a cover on it and have her suck it or make her bend over. Otherwise she will just keep using and waste your time.

  12. #14419

    Mermaid

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    Just wow. And she said she stopped smoking lmao.
    Currently in Franklin trying to get a ride home. Fresh out of HOC.

  13. #14418

    All the Way Preggo

    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    I texted her yesterday and how I found out she's preggo, as stated in my first post about her. She will text you a photo of how long she is with it.
    I exchanged with her a couple weeks ago. She's transparent and will tell you what you're getting into. She's full term pregnant, and asking full price. Must be playing on the fetish. I wasn't having it at the price she was asking, nor the drive up to hwy 175 and Silver Spring.

    VE.

  14. #14417

    Pop the "Champagne" cork

    Quote Originally Posted by NotRNixon  [View Original Post]
    I do not. Just did a quick search and didn't find her either. Was towards the back of the trailer park on the and side of Greenfield a little bit W of 94 and east of the gas station.

    Carl.
    Spot on Carl, you nailed it. Location is dead on and the older lady was an exact description (from what I could tell on my way out). Shit had I known that on the way in I would suggested a different dynamic, now I'm full of regrets, haha.

  15. #14416

    Been away for a while

    I have been away for far too long. Starting to get that itch if you understand what I am saying. Does anyone know if there are any good available talent still at the Key? Thanks for you input.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape