Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 800 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 300 700 750 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 850 900 1300 ... LastLast
Results 11,986 to 12,000 of 26409
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14424

    Key??

    Quote Originally Posted by BobSacamano  [View Original Post]
    The Key has been kind of quiet recently after several high profile incidents, including the death of a teenager.
    What is the "Key".

  2. #14423

    Rupees

    This one want 20 rupees upfront. LOL.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/14147832

  3. #14422
    Nothing but bad things to say. Stay away.

    Quote Originally Posted by VincenteDward  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a recent experience with Bella? I've exchanged a few inconsistent texts with her but haven't been able to swing anything yet. Appears to be a fairly costly option. Any feedback is appreciated.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/940374466674
    .

  4. #14421
    Quote Originally Posted by BrewerFan79  [View Original Post]
    I have been away for far too long. Starting to get that itch if you understand what I am saying. Does anyone know if there are any good available talent still at the Key? Thanks for you input.
    The Key has been kind of quiet recently after several high profile incidents, including the death of a teenager.

  5. #14420
    Quote Originally Posted by DunhamAll  [View Original Post]
    Are you serious? Never ever spend any more time than you have to around a girl especially if she's using. You stick around and your chances of finding trouble increase. Possible pimp nearby, she could OD, drug dealer may show up, who knows? Listen man these girls especially the users don't give a rats a $$ if you get beat up or robbed. As soon as the deed is done its time to go. 2 hours? Your lucky to be able to talk about it. Not trying to tell you what to do just trying to help. Happy hunting but be smart and safe.
    Most of these girls are trained robots. Even if they are using its muscle memory. Pull it out get a cover on it and have her suck it or make her bend over. Otherwise she will just keep using and waste your time.

  6. #14419

    Mermaid

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    Just wow. And she said she stopped smoking lmao.
    Currently in Franklin trying to get a ride home. Fresh out of HOC.

  7. #14418

    All the Way Preggo

    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    I texted her yesterday and how I found out she's preggo, as stated in my first post about her. She will text you a photo of how long she is with it.
    I exchanged with her a couple weeks ago. She's transparent and will tell you what you're getting into. She's full term pregnant, and asking full price. Must be playing on the fetish. I wasn't having it at the price she was asking, nor the drive up to hwy 175 and Silver Spring.

    VE.

  8. #14417

    Pop the "Champagne" cork

    Quote Originally Posted by NotRNixon  [View Original Post]
    I do not. Just did a quick search and didn't find her either. Was towards the back of the trailer park on the and side of Greenfield a little bit W of 94 and east of the gas station.

    Carl.
    Spot on Carl, you nailed it. Location is dead on and the older lady was an exact description (from what I could tell on my way out). Shit had I known that on the way in I would suggested a different dynamic, now I'm full of regrets, haha.

  9. #14416

    Been away for a while

    I have been away for far too long. Starting to get that itch if you understand what I am saying. Does anyone know if there are any good available talent still at the Key? Thanks for you input.

  10. #14415
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenceslas  [View Original Post]
    It's mom and quite possibly mom's trailer also. You have a link for Tammy?
    I do not. Just did a quick search and didn't find her either. Was towards the back of the trailer park on the and side of Greenfield a little bit W of 94 and east of the gas station.

    Carl.

  11. #14414

    Heard

    Quote Originally Posted by NotRNixon  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if her room mate is Tammy, who has been on SA. Nice 51 or so year old white lady. Open for BBFS, MSOG in an hour. Not a bad body, not so cute though.

    Sounds kinda like Tammy. Small ankle biter dog around too?

    Carl.
    It's mom and quite possibly mom's trailer also. You have a link for Tammy?

  12. #14413
    Quote Originally Posted by VincenteDward  [View Original Post]
    Set up a hhr with Champagne a few weeks ago. A little heavier than the pics and naturally not as polished. Location is in a fairly safe trailer park off gf and hwy 100. She has a nice little set up in the back bedroom. Not too pricey, but not budget friendly either. Has a older female roommate, which was a bit awkward, but she stayed out of the way and didn't acknowledge me. Only spent a short time there, was a little too excited that afternoon. I'd give it another go and hopefully stick around a little longer.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...p/138150458682

    -Vince.
    I wonder if her room mate is Tammy, who has been on SA. Nice 51 or so year old white lady. Open for BBFS, MSOG in an hour. Not a bad body, not so cute though.

    Sounds kinda like Tammy. Small ankle biter dog around too?

    Carl.

  13. #14412

    Pregnant oic

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. Looks like I'll skip it, can't justify the drive just for that.
    I texted her yesterday and how I found out she's preggo, as stated in my first post about her. She will text you a photo of how long she is with it.

  14. #14411

    Bella

    Has anyone had a recent experience with Bella? I've exchanged a few inconsistent texts with her but haven't been able to swing anything yet. Appears to be a fairly costly option. Any feedback is appreciated.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/940374466674

  15. #14410

    Champagne

    Set up a hhr with Champagne a few weeks ago. A little heavier than the pics and naturally not as polished. Location is in a fairly safe trailer park off gf and hwy 100. She has a nice little set up in the back bedroom. Not too pricey, but not budget friendly either. Has a older female roommate, which was a bit awkward, but she stayed out of the way and didn't acknowledge me. Only spent a short time there, was a little too excited that afternoon. I'd give it another go and hopefully stick around a little longer.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...p/138150458682

    -Vince.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape