Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 7965
-
05-26-21 18:20 #4080Senior Member

Posts: 240Steph (again)
Well, she's pregnant. Told me a couple of weeks ago about a "traumatic incident" she recently had, and BTW she's pregnant. Was looking at that point to get an abortion, guess she couldn't afford it or changed her mind.
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
(Those pictures and ad were from well before this latest development.)
-
05-26-21 16:21 #4079Senior Member

Posts: 629Another monger reported on her
Indicated the lack of front photos was because she was hiding quite a belly.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 08:31 #4078Senior Member

Posts: 404Tiny tits
Looking for a flat chested spinner. Plus if she allows bbcip. Any recommendations. Can give the number for a bbcip provider in DE.
-
05-26-21 01:33 #4077Senior Member

Posts: 34A Cambodian Rose by Any Other Name
Asian Escorts are few and far between. Most of them only work in AMPs. But I have noticed this Cambodian cutie who pops into the Philadelphia area for 2 week stints from time to time:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/62647049/
Not sure if she is working in another region when not here. I checked and no adds have popped up elsewhere this year, although she or someone using her photos were posting out West about 2 years ago.
If anyone has seen Rose, please share your experience.
-
05-25-21 11:16 #4076Senior Member

Posts: 78Oriana Allaire
Hey guys, any intel at all on Oriana Allaire? I'm thinking of taking the plunge, but the lack of info I can find on her anywhere is giving me pause.
https://tryst.link/escort/oriana-allaire
-
05-24-21 18:41 #4075Banned Member

Posts: 213Always wanted to
Never got to see her but always wanted to because she had a nice ass.
Originally Posted by ProdigiX
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-21 18:01 #4074Senior Member

Posts: 601So is it still worth trying to creampie her or nah?
Originally Posted by PokerShark11
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-21 09:32 #4073Regular Member

Posts: 11Any one seen her?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...-back/26782741
Used to serve out in rhawnhurst, red hair green eyes. Anyone?
-
05-22-21 23:26 #4072Senior Member

Posts: 240Steph
This is Steph. I knew her two years ago when she was a heroin addict. She has moved to north Philly and now is a hardcore fentanyl junkie. I connected with her (fully dressed) in February a couple of times and tried throughout the month by text to get her into rehab, but I fear she's a lost cause. If you do connect with her, please PM me.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-21 21:01 #4071Senior Member

Posts: 163You dodged a bullet
I'd seen Tara about a year ago a few times and she was ok. I tried her again a few weeks ago and she was in TERRIBLE shape- the drugs have chewed her up. I felt so bad that I offered her a shower first- she looks like she's living on the streets. She was in the bathroom for 30 minutes with the shower on the whole time. I knew the deal so knocked on the door and told her she had to leave. She cried and I was kind to her, it's terrible seeing a human being in that shape. I gave her the rate and a newer hoodie that I had. Walked her out and wished her well. Found evidence that she had been shooting up in the bathroom. So fucking sad.
Originally Posted by BlueJjeeper
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-21 09:42 #4070Senior Member

Posts: 720Influx
Well, if they'd make it legal, or decriminalize it, there'd be an influx. Need to start a PAC.
Originally Posted by YoshiRed
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-21 00:56 #4069Senior Member

Posts: 698Redhead fairhill
Been seeing her post constantly, but no front photos, does she have a name?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...heads/38630840
-
05-21-21 21:23 #4068Senior Member

Posts: 26As per usual with a lot of these girls, she has her habits.
Originally Posted by BlueJjeeper
[View Original Post]
There could be plenty of reasons she didn't reply, but I would guess she got the money she needed off someone else.
With some girls, its not a good idea to plan for a date, its a "I need the money now for certain things".
She's def real, but once she has what she needs, you're not a priority, especially if you're not a regular of hers.
I'd bet if you remain understanding and polite, you could reach out to her even if she doesn't have a recent post up.
-
05-21-21 00:10 #4067Senior Member

Posts: 240Tara -- ghosted
I wanted to try out little college girl Tara, and got in touch with her yesterday evening. We set up a meet for 10:00 pm, and she gave me her approximate location in Port Richmond. She wanted a selfie and a pic of the cash, which I provided. After a harrowing trip to Frankford and Ann St. , nothing. No response, didn't like waiting around in that area, so took off. Wasted evening.
Has anyone seen her?
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...e/193590817632
-
05-20-21 23:47 #4066Senior Member

Posts: 45Who is this Nikki in Vineland you speak of? Live near the area and am always down for a good time with a Redhead. Looked on STG and only saw a little spinner chick, is that her?
Originally Posted by Cackalope
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





