Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,511 to 9,525 of 13594
-
05-27-21 14:28 #4084Senior Member

Posts: 85510 ten
I'm guessing that your coded 10 ten may mean $100. Is that correct?
Originally Posted by GoDeeper1234
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-21 13:08 #4083Senior Member

Posts: 82Not intentional but.
I used the 305 . Number in her add on tryst. Received a response, I declined to send a photo and the conversation was over.
Originally Posted by MonkeySmasher
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-21 12:27 #4082Senior Member

Posts: 66Stephanie
Can't answer the question about doing incalls, but the outcall HH rates were between 120-140 when I saw her. Not sure what caused the variation. I assume it was most likely just a reflection of mode or her need for cash.
Originally Posted by MROman
[View Original Post]
She is a bit older and thicker than I normally go for but she was still fun and upfront about it.
-
05-26-21 21:22 #4081Senior Member

Posts: 184Tori
Had her over for a hhr outcall a few months ago. Her communication skills are poor and so is her hygiene.
She looks nothing like her pictures. She sent a out dated verification picture.
I almost refused entrance because she didn't remotely look like her pictures. Probably 30-50 lbs heavier.
Absolutely terrible skills.
She appears to be using something.
Reasonable investment horrible return.
Definitely don't recommend!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/62675922/
-
05-26-21 19:48 #4080Senior Member

Posts: 94Stephanie's rates?
OldManInLou wrote.
Just had another encounter with Stephanie. I can tell you her skills are off the chart. This woman is amazing. If you haven't had the chance to see her I highly recommend her she puts your wants first. This woman is the best go-to woman I've had yet. I can't get enough of her. I love going down on this woman, she loves DATY.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/62502826/
Stephanie's rates? I see she will meet at hotels she mentions. Will she do incall at her place?
-
05-26-21 19:05 #4079Senior Member

Posts: 181Bella Love
Finally got a chance to see her. Scheduling was pretty easy. She just became my ATF. Nice location. Smelled good. Nice greeting. Made be me feel very comfortable. And the rest is History.
-
05-26-21 15:57 #4078Regular Member

Posts: 10Churchill Downs
That is correct, CD = Churchill Downs. I had both this page and the Massage page opened in two different tabs and I never realized that I did this. My apologies for posting in the wrong place.
Originally Posted by Hoosierdaddi
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 15:57 #4077Senior Member

Posts: 184Melrose
Did a hhr incall with this spinner. She's 5' and 100 lbs soaking wet.
She has excellent communication skills. Her incall is a apartment in prp.
Decent neighbourhood but her place is dirty. My feet kinda stuck to the carpet.
There was a clean up rag on the bed.
Other than that excellent return on a reasonable investment.
10 ten BBBJ and great skills!
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/melrose-...isville-939298
-
05-26-21 13:01 #4076Senior Member

Posts: 78CD is Churchill Downs
Pretty sure he posted this in the wrong forum. Should have been in the massage section. Sunny is a new provider that works as BR girl at the studio in the Churchill Downs (CD) area.
Originally Posted by DanMonger
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 12:47 #4075Senior Member

Posts: 218Cd?
What is CD?
Originally Posted by BearGrass
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 11:46 #4074Regular Member

Posts: 10Sunny
I saw Sunny for the first time yesterday at CD and I truly enjoyed the session. She has a sensual air about her that I find quite attractive. Though she is still new at BR (she said three weeks now), she has the confidence and skill of a long-time provider. I have only experienced beautiful women at CD and love the services they provide. I do plan to see other of my favorites, but I am looking forward to spending more quality time with Sunny. This is just my experience and as always YMMV.
-
05-26-21 10:31 #4073Senior Member

Posts: 65Rosemel
Thanks for the feedback. You've had some reliable and solid posts.
Originally Posted by EasyLivin
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 10:20 #4072Senior Member

Posts: 549She wasn't bad. Great body pretty cool chick, good communication and didn't delay but the deed was done on the couch which I'm not a fan of. Maybe good for once but not someone I'd repeat with.
Originally Posted by Boss82
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 09:54 #4071Senior Member

Posts: 65Rosemel
Anyone had any experience with this chocolate spinner? I saw a positive review a little while back, but it was from newbie member with just a few posts. No offense to him, but I was hoping someone else had some input before I took the plunge.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/62643756/
-
05-26-21 09:06 #4070Senior Member

Posts: 268Brooklyn
After a very long dry spell of not finding any quality ladies. I came across this one yesterday. Got to say she met and exceeded my expectations. She is sweet, accommodating and very sexy. Those pics are of her and that body and breasts are just perfect. She did not rush and actually wanted to finish out our time but I had to jump on a call. That's the best $ for a hh I've had spent since COVID started.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/62631234/#.









Reply With Quote






