Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 1154
-
05-12-21 08:03 #524Regular Member

Posts: 23Sorry
Damn spell correct, my bad. I wanted to see her last week. Something came up and I did not call her so you save me from getting ripped off. Thanks.
Originally Posted by HollaHolla321
[View Original Post]
Not a lot to choose from in Rome!
-
05-11-21 17:41 #523Regular Member

Posts: 15What do you mean you saw her last week. Did you read my post?
Originally Posted by Marc1960
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 12:09 #522Senior Member

Posts: 289How was your experience?
Originally Posted by Marc1960
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 08:59 #521Regular Member

Posts: 23Thanks
I also went to see her last week! Thanks.
Originally Posted by HollaHolla321
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 19:58 #520Regular Member

Posts: 15Beware of this person!
She will verify that's she's real. Unfortunately she's a scammer. When you get there she will pay for $ first then ask to to sit down. She will pretend to texting then a couple minutes later her handler will knock on the door and walk in. I immediately knew what was going on however she put the money away or I would have grab it and got the fuck out. Anyways she's bad news. I lost my $ I wasn't about to fight for it without knowing if there was more guys outside.
She's located in Rome. *Avoid*.
https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...t/526144194586
-
05-08-21 23:25 #519Senior Member

Posts: 88Got a link?
Originally Posted by HollaHolla321
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 23:06 #518Regular Member

Posts: 15New the scene in Chatsworth
I had a dream with a new girl in North GA. Chatsworth she's new to scene. She gave me a BBBJ it's was amazing then I ask her to lay down and I put on a cover and went to town. I could feel her grip I busted in minutes LOL she has big huge which is a plus and also did I mention she 20. Best one I've met so far. She mention she's going through some hard times. So I told her I would let some amazing guys know about her and she said she was okay with it. So message me for the details.
-
05-07-21 19:01 #517Regular Member

Posts: 20Sarah
I got a chance to see Sarah again. Just as the many times before I had a pleasant dream. The damage was $. The dream started with an amazing BBBJ. It almost ended in a matter of seconds. I had to stop and say lets switch it up. On went the cover and this girl can ride like a cowgirl riding off into the sunset. Seeing those boobs bounce had me about to bust. But I request to change again. This time from the back. I started destroying the punany and it went to farting always a lovely sound. After about 10 more minutes I bust my load and pulled away. All in all a very good dream! Highly recommend and will return.
https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...f/208119138331
-
05-07-21 16:22 #516Regular Member

Posts: 12NW GA Ebony
Has anyone see her? She post randomly in the area.
https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...k/889844948962
-
05-06-21 16:20 #515Senior Member

Posts: 128Boundaries are made to be tested
Sweet girl, soft spoken and pleasant to talk to, did not want to take off her shirt but I was ok with that. Great BBBJ and 2 pops CFS, hr100. I had to pick her up at one hotel and we went to another; said she had recently lost her job and is staying with her ex. She used the money I gave her to buy the room. It was early in the morning so it took awhile to find a room. Dalton GA.
https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...t/479286196361
-
05-06-21 13:32 #514Senior Member

Posts: 88Crickets.
Crickets around here boys.
-
05-02-21 11:31 #513Regular Member

Posts: 8Guy's she is real deal. She does change her post's and takes them down occasionally. Tell her moonshine friend sent you.
Originally Posted by Wd123
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-21 12:27 #512Senior Member

Posts: 111Retired
Few years back said she was leaving the game. That was the last I had chatted with her.
Originally Posted by BeenAwhile
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-21 12:12 #511Senior Member

Posts: 155EVE Mynx
Anyone know where Eve from Ellijay went? Love to get up with her.
-
04-30-21 10:30 #510Regular Member

Posts: 1[3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.
Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.
Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.
Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.
If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.










Reply With Quote





