Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 393 of 694 FirstFirst ... 293 343 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 443 493 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 10406
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #4526
    Pretty sure this is Dominique / SexxxyD from the other board. Not sure what she's after on SA, never got a response when I messaged her.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9ff66...e-82d0c258c09e

    Contacted me asking about weekly allowance in thw first message, from all the way across the country, with pictures of blatantly different women. Hahahaha gtfo.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/87f72...a-de5e46fa5f90

    I've been in contact with Grace off and on over the last month or so. She doesn't respond for a day / days the majority of the time so it's hard to actually schedule anything with her. She definitely looks good, but I'm not dealing with the BS just trying to get in to see her.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2b331...c-e77eec66433a

    On another note, while I don't disagree that it's harder to find a good one on SA / WYP these days in general, I have been on a tear with finding some who just want to fuck or go out repeatedly with no monetary exchange. An arrangement is always discussed beforehand but when it comes down to it, either they never bring it up, or it's only on the first date with nothing for all the repeat occurrences, even with some that have been reported on here a lot of times. I'm a pretty decent looking guy in my mid-late 30's, but I'm no model. It seems that treating them like humans / women and not prostitutes is paying off. I'm no fucking simp, but I do what I can to not be disrespectful.

  2. #4525

    Prettytheresa0123

    Quote Originally Posted by FlashLidar  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/d242a...4-9ad372ab8f60

    Wants 300 ppm for overnight no limit porn style date. Will send face pics and comes across horny and perhaps pro on texts. Doesn't want prepay and willing to meet at hotel. I'm going to pass, but some of you might be interested.
    She ended up trying to sell vids for $50 and made all sorts of promises of being trustworthy. What a joke.

  3. #4524

    Funny Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    500 for meet. She changes terms and shorts the meet once you are in it. Before the meet she agreed to bb and to do anything / all for a half day long meet. Just before going in she pulled out a cover and said she never does without. After the covered cup of coffee was had she said she had to go. In total she was there for about 30 minutes. You have been warned.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4a187...e-c3ae47fa5ef8
    She tried to do the same with me. I just had her leave. Sorry I didn't post!

  4. #4523

    Funny Lily SA. Avoid

    500 for meet. She changes terms and shorts the meet once you are in it. Before the meet she agreed to bb and to do anything / all for a half day long meet. Just before going in she pulled out a cover and said she never does without. After the covered cup of coffee was had she said she had to go. In total she was there for about 30 minutes. You have been warned.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4a187...e-c3ae47fa5ef8

  5. #4522

    Prettytheresa0123 pro vibes

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d242a...4-9ad372ab8f60

    Wants 300 ppm for overnight no limit porn style date. Will send face pics and comes across horny and perhaps pro on texts. Doesn't want prepay and willing to meet at hotel. I'm going to pass, but some of you might be interested.

  6. #4521
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    What? For what? LOL. Unreal.

  7. #4520

    SA scammmer: thank u next

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2717f...6-e72e698e6c33

    Demands money upfront before meeting.

    FU next.

  8. #4519

    RE: SB_Debut

    The moment they ask for half up front is the moment you know she's probably not even in the same state. Chances are good, the person on the other end is a guy in an entirely different country.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrnaks  [View Original Post]
    SB_Debut.

    Negotiated PPM at 300, said she was available at the time of messaging. Then she asked for half up front. I said no thanks and immediately blocked her.

    Could be real but I'm not going to put up with it and neither should you.

  9. #4518

    SB_Debut

    SB_Debut.

    Negotiated PPM at 300, said she was available at the time of messaging. Then she asked for half up front. I said no thanks and immediately blocked her.

    Could be real but I'm not going to put up with it and neither should you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9a9d490b-c528-4f5c-a366-0c94dbe29bec.jpg‎  

  10. #4517

    Mewerz94 aka Marcy

    Going to be in town and want to see her again but I'm not paying for another month on SA. Keep getting banned whenever I add a photo. Anyone got her number or other contact info?

  11. #4516

    Benefits package

    Quote Originally Posted by Spacehog  [View Original Post]
    You trying to tell me a 60 k tax free salary a year is to much to ask for? I mean maybe if she demanded a matching 401 k, free health insurance, and 4 months of paid vacation as well I could see your point.
    I had one of these girls who wanted me to help her get medical insurance. She lost interest when she found out medical insurance wouldn't pay for a new set of tits.

  12. #4515
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacehog  [View Original Post]
    You trying to tell me a 60 k tax free salary a year is to much to ask for? I mean maybe if she demanded a matching 401 k, free health insurance, and 4 months of paid vacation as well I could see your point.
    You should put them on a payroll and take out taxes. That way you get some return on that investment.

  13. #4514
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    You trying to tell me a 60 k tax free salary a year is to much to ask for? I mean maybe if she demanded a matching 401 k, free health insurance, and 4 months of paid vacation as well I could see your point.

  14. #4513

    Renee GPS


  15. #4512

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyOmni  [View Original Post]
    1. Cutekeitbaby23.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1430a...f-6185a8bb38f4

    - Picture seller & scammer.

    2. misssmokeyy.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/71ff9...b-416bdf7879eb

    - Picture seller & scammer.

    3. TR232321.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6ed1c...e-3ea51ef23ed1

    - Seems like they want to meet but they keep on insisting you send me them dick pics. Picture collector? Seems fake.

    Site is really starting to annoy me at this point all it does is consist of flakes & scammers.
    Thanks for this info. On my ignore list now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape