Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 10388
-
05-16-21 13:14 #4478Regular Member

Posts: 17Thanks for your input. I decided not to pursue- many other options out there.
Originally Posted by MaCross19
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-21 10:38 #4477Regular Member

Posts: 7Just a few updates on SA.
1. Cutekeitbaby23.
https://www.seeking.com/member/1430a...f-6185a8bb38f4
- Picture seller & scammer.
2. misssmokeyy.
https://www.seeking.com/member/71ff9...b-416bdf7879eb
- Picture seller & scammer.
3. TR232321.
https://www.seeking.com/member/6ed1c...e-3ea51ef23ed1
- Seems like they want to meet but they keep on insisting you send me them dick pics. Picture collector? Seems fake.
Site is really starting to annoy me at this point all it does is consist of flakes & scammers.
-
05-15-21 02:33 #4476Senior Member

Posts: 135It has a higher chance of being a scam but a lot of people use it for ambiguity. I would say it's 50/50. I usually ask to do Snapchat instead or get them to send some verification pictures on Kik ASAP.
Originally Posted by Mrnaks
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 22:42 #4475Regular Member

Posts: 17KIK messenger?
What's the scoop on moving a SA conversation over to KIK messenger? Sounds like scam to me.
Anyone have experience using KIK?
-
05-14-21 01:23 #4474Senior Member

Posts: 49She Fake?
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...6Geql5GPLe7j6K
This girl is fake, right?
-
05-13-21 20:58 #4473Senior Member

Posts: 27Kayyjoe
Any info on this one?
https://www.seeking.com/member/60efe...d-800cd31cff59
-
05-13-21 11:55 #4472Senior Member

Posts: 123GetTheDoor
https://www.seeking.com/member/bceef...7-11a846146000
Another online only scammer.
-
05-12-21 17:43 #4471Senior Member

Posts: 135You need to scrub the metadata off of the pictures. They compare the metadata on the pictures to any banned accounts.
Originally Posted by Latinxi69
[View Original Post]
I use the EXIF app to do this.
Use a VPN. Use brand new email. Use your next door neighbor or high school girlfriend's father's name and address for you cash card info when they ask for name, address, and phone number. I've been using my old neighbor's info.
Make sure there is no metadata on your picture.
-
05-12-21 15:22 #4470Regular Member

Posts: 5I tried out one cudddler here in pdx and we definitely fucked on the first date LOL. We hung out many times after.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 09:47 #4469Senior Member

Posts: 323Of course, let me just post some pics of a non-pro here to destroy her personal and professional life.
Originally Posted by FantasyManJ
[View Original Post]
No soup for you.
-
05-12-21 09:30 #4468Senior Member

Posts: 217Sounds like my SB, except I pay 3 for 5+. Yeah, not for me. But sounds like it's working out great for you, player.
Originally Posted by WillShookSpear
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 00:16 #4467Regular Member

Posts: 3https://www.seeking.com/member/7d5fa...0-8c8f4d144ca0.
Please report back on Brinababy16.
-
05-11-21 23:02 #4466Senior Member

Posts: 120Pics pics pics
Pics or it didn't happen.
Originally Posted by WillShookSpear
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 12:33 #4465Senior Member

Posts: 323Because fishing is fun. Sometimes you catch, sometimes you don't. Sometimes you catch amazing.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
I get it; you want to go to Pikes Market and have them throw you a dead fish.
As I said, it's not for everyone. If you demand instant gratification, lack patience, lack impulse control or funds. Then this isn't really right for you. I've never had a complaint and never *asked* for anything. It's always been offered.
As for "throwing money at it", yep. I still remember the incredibly stunning LMT that had been giving me amazing BBJCIM for a few months deciding that she wanted $500 to fuck. I handed over and got 3 hours of amazing sex. She's moved, but she still sends me occasional hot pics today.
So. Yeah, not for everyone.
-
05-11-21 10:22 #4464Senior Member

Posts: 217Don Juan spotted! Seduction technique: Throw money at it and hope for the best.
Originally Posted by WillShookSpear
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






