Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 227 of 658 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 277 327 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6476
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton  [View Original Post]
    The three things this guy is obsessed with is my grandmother, me and cock. Sorry you sick fuck. My grandmother died. However I will still haunt you. On the bright side you still have plenty of cocks to suck. Fucking homo.
    Why is this old imbecile always talking about cocks? It probably means something. A new poll for you people: is Crazy a homo? Please, vote yes / no. He says his grandma is presently unavailable, so he will provide free TS' to first ten responders by himself. Hurry up!

  2. #6475

    Andir is Cheezefist / OlGary

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Is Crazy Crouton crazy for real? Please, vote yes / no. First 10 responders will receive a free TS from his grandma.
    The three things this guy is obsessed with is my grandmother, me and cock. Sorry you sick fuck. My grandmother died. However I will still haunt you. On the bright side you still have plenty of cocks to suck. Fucking homo.

  3. #6474
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    Poll

    Is Crazy Crouton crazy for real? Please, vote yes / no. First 10 responders will receive a free TS from his grandma.

  4. #6473

    This shit is too easy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    I worry about my good friend Crazy. It seems that he is loosing it, yelling at everyone "Cheeze! I know many people dislike him, saying he is a homo and stuff. He is not a real homo though he tried it once but didn't like it. So he is just queer curios.
    I mention Cheezefist / OlGary and look who responds.

    Hahahaha!

  5. #6472
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    I worry about Crazy

    I worry about my good friend Crazy. It seems that he is loosing it, yelling at everyone "Cheeze! I know many people dislike him, saying he is a homo and stuff. He is not a real homo though — he tried it once but didn't like it. So he is just queer curios.

  6. #6471

    I'm busy

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Crazy's grandma gives mean TSs. Just talk to him. He is a nice guy a great sharer.
    But there are a few guys you can ask for advice on here. Their info is spot on. Try PMing Cheezefist, OlGary or Newbiestyles. If they don't respond try.

    Mattis1775.

    Bunnymeat.

    OldtimerMA.

    Trickster666.

    Easiepeasie.

    Dzbucket.

    DentistBob.

    Tcollins.

    Slickwilly007.

    AlCapone67.

    Fuck it. Just look at the massage thread. It's pretty much all the same person minus a few guys.

  7. #6470
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    Table shower for Explorer

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpExplorer  [View Original Post]
    It's been awhile since I had a decent TS experience. The RI AMPs in the past glory days have set the standard for expectations. A visit to Orlando a couple of years ago was a bucket list type experience which I will not expect with nuru body wash / massage and "play". My last TS was in Wilmington. It was a decent TS by "MA standards" if there ever are? Watertown I have yet to venture I will consider if I want FS.

    Here is a new abbreviation? MBJ?

    Friend in FL told me about "masked " service and his HE included "mask" as the cover for his BJ. Doesn't sound comfortable but he was oiled up.

    Cheers.
    Crazy's grandma gives mean TSs. Just talk to him. He is a nice guy — a great sharer.

  8. #6469

    Question for Dickwilly007 aka Cheezefist

    So how many OK's was that again?

  9. #6468

    Hey little cheezie

    Could you post a little more about Angelas new place with some of your other handles? Oh nice touch with your Mattis1775 handle trying to worry guys about LEO on the massage thread. I think you have pretty much have taken over the massage thread with all your handles minus Dummy Dave. Nice work you fucking homo.

  10. #6467
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    Make no mistake

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBean  [View Original Post]
    Popped in Friday after calling and speaking to Angela, she was off for the day but told me Julia and Mandy were there. I opted for.

    Mandy as I saw her a few weeks prior. I must say if all these shops girls had her attitude and mentality this hobby would leave me broke. Mandy takes her time and always aims to please. The menu is limited here but I got every second of my hour and left very satisfied. She is a real gem, Angela always stocks great girls here.
    The old imbecile Jack posted about 1060 — they most reviewed store ever. Make no mistake people, this idiot did not see Mandy. He just saw a couple of super positive reviews and rephrased them. If he would really see Mandy, he would know that although Mandy is OK, there is nothing about her to rave about. She is friendly, that's true. But she talks way too much, telling stories about the customers' dick sizes and how her boyfriend fucks her. I would say that's much more than I need to know.

  11. #6466
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    This Muzzey shill is annoying

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieMarsh  [View Original Post]
    Travelling this area, read couple of reviews of Muzzey and decided to try, How busty and how was the service, I like busty girl, made an appointment for Yuyu (or Yoyo), as described she really has busty tits and skinny pretty young Asian girl, do an hour, Unexpected massage was very good, after flip ask for extra menu, offered BBBJ and UTC allowed, grabbed and sucked her busty tits for a while then she sucked my cock and balls, So nice experience, cleaned and. 8 tipped, thanks for sharing the reviews and I liked Yoyo's busty tits!
    I am 99% sure that this text is written by a Chinese woman. Probably an owner. The same shill who was repeatedly posting about Muzzey previously. Instead of posting bs about YoYo, whom everyone knows anyway, you better replace massage tables in your store. They are creaking sooo loudly that the people upstairs probably can clearly hear what's going on downstairs.

  12. #6465

    His comebacks are as good as his reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Dude, being a clinical idiot, you are not in a position to judge who is smart and who is not. See a psychiatrist before you bite someone on Newbury St and get locked up for a couple of years.
    Great comeback Cheezefist. Please tell us how it felt to lose your Cheezefist handle.

    Hahahahaha!

  13. #6464
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton  [View Original Post]
    Of course you couldn't refrain from responding. I put out the bait and you take it. That's how I helped expose you as Cheezefist and OlGary. That's also the reason you create numerous handles and post so frequently. I may be wrong occasionally. But I'm right more than I'm wrong bro. Isn't it a coincidence that I constantly mention all these other people and you're always the only one to respond. You're not that smart. Hopefully you'll post responses from each of those accounts now. I'm waiting. Oh and one more thing. I'm always watching you little cheezie.

    Hahahaha!!
    Dude, being a clinical idiot, you are not in a position to judge who is smart and who is not. See a psychiatrist before you bite someone on Newbury St and get locked up for a couple of years.

  14. #6463

    Like clockwork Cheezefist / OlGary responds

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to refrain from responding, but all jokes aside, that's how full blown paranoid schizophrenia looks like. This is a textbook example. Dude, seriously, go see a psychiatrist before it's too late.
    Of course you couldn't refrain from responding. I put out the bait and you take it. That's how I helped expose you as Cheezefist and OlGary. That's also the reason you create numerous handles and post so frequently. I may be wrong occasionally. But I'm right more than I'm wrong bro. Isn't it a coincidence that I constantly mention all these other people and you're always the only one to respond. You're not that smart. Hopefully you'll post responses from each of those accounts now. I'm waiting. Oh and one more thing. I'm always watching you little cheezie.

    Hahahaha!!

  15. #6462
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton  [View Original Post]
    The dude has pretty much dominated the massage thread with his handles. He's fucking chatting to himself back and forth about ridiculous shit. No reviews. No real info. The same on the BTT thread and elsewhere. His goal is to spread false info and fill each thread with useless information. Now he's fighting with himself on here with a variety of handles like he did before.

    Easie Pesie.

    Hans.

    Bunnymeat.

    Andir.

    Mattis1775 and more.

    He also has a thing spreading false info about Angela and has posted about her and her location on here with his various handles. So if you go see her I would not go in expecting what he has reported with his handles.

    Just be cautious with who you guys chose to believe and be aware of who is Pming you for info. One way in which he gathers info to make himself seem real is through private messages. I get a ton from his different user names. At this point he has completely overtaken the board minus a few random dudes.

    Dude is a fucking troll with done deep seeded issues.
    I wanted to refrain from responding, but all jokes aside, that's how full blown paranoid schizophrenia looks like. This is a textbook example. Dude, seriously, go see a psychiatrist before it's too late.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape