Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 9866
-
05-25-21 23:25 #6476Senior Member

Posts: 1247Why is this old imbecile always talking about cocks? It probably means something. A new poll for you people: is Crazy a homo? Please, vote yes / no. He says his grandma is presently unavailable, so he will provide free TS' to first ten responders by himself. Hurry up!
Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-21 16:06 #6475Banned Member

Posts: 660Andir is Cheezefist / OlGary
The three things this guy is obsessed with is my grandmother, me and cock. Sorry you sick fuck. My grandmother died. However I will still haunt you. On the bright side you still have plenty of cocks to suck. Fucking homo.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-21 11:22 #6474Senior Member

Posts: 1247Poll
Is Crazy Crouton crazy for real? Please, vote yes / no. First 10 responders will receive a free TS from his grandma.
-
05-25-21 10:17 #6473Banned Member

Posts: 660This shit is too easy.
I mention Cheezefist / OlGary and look who responds.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
Hahahaha!
-
05-24-21 22:25 #6472Senior Member

Posts: 1247I worry about Crazy
I worry about my good friend Crazy. It seems that he is loosing it, yelling at everyone "Cheeze! I know many people dislike him, saying he is a homo and stuff. He is not a real homo though — he tried it once but didn't like it. So he is just queer curios.
-
05-24-21 15:58 #6471Banned Member

Posts: 660I'm busy
But there are a few guys you can ask for advice on here. Their info is spot on. Try PMing Cheezefist, OlGary or Newbiestyles. If they don't respond try.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
Mattis1775.
Bunnymeat.
OldtimerMA.
Trickster666.
Easiepeasie.
Dzbucket.
DentistBob.
Tcollins.
Slickwilly007.
AlCapone67.
Fuck it. Just look at the massage thread. It's pretty much all the same person minus a few guys.
-
05-23-21 14:03 #6470Senior Member

Posts: 1247Table shower for Explorer
Crazy's grandma gives mean TSs. Just talk to him. He is a nice guy — a great sharer.
Originally Posted by AmpExplorer
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-21 15:36 #6469Banned Member

Posts: 660Question for Dickwilly007 aka Cheezefist
So how many OK's was that again?
-
05-20-21 18:47 #6468Banned Member

Posts: 660Hey little cheezie
Could you post a little more about Angelas new place with some of your other handles? Oh nice touch with your Mattis1775 handle trying to worry guys about LEO on the massage thread. I think you have pretty much have taken over the massage thread with all your handles minus Dummy Dave. Nice work you fucking homo.
-
05-16-21 22:16 #6467Senior Member

Posts: 1247Make no mistake
The old imbecile Jack posted about 1060 — they most reviewed store ever. Make no mistake people, this idiot did not see Mandy. He just saw a couple of super positive reviews and rephrased them. If he would really see Mandy, he would know that although Mandy is OK, there is nothing about her to rave about. She is friendly, that's true. But she talks way too much, telling stories about the customers' dick sizes and how her boyfriend fucks her. I would say that's much more than I need to know.
Originally Posted by JayBean
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-21 18:16 #6466Senior Member

Posts: 1247This Muzzey shill is annoying
I am 99% sure that this text is written by a Chinese woman. Probably an owner. The same shill who was repeatedly posting about Muzzey previously. Instead of posting bs about YoYo, whom everyone knows anyway, you better replace massage tables in your store. They are creaking sooo loudly that the people upstairs probably can clearly hear what's going on downstairs.
Originally Posted by CharlieMarsh
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 13:40 #6465Banned Member

Posts: 660His comebacks are as good as his reviews.
Great comeback Cheezefist. Please tell us how it felt to lose your Cheezefist handle.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
Hahahahaha!
-
05-15-21 11:45 #6464Senior Member

Posts: 1247Dude, being a clinical idiot, you are not in a position to judge who is smart and who is not. See a psychiatrist before you bite someone on Newbury St and get locked up for a couple of years.
Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 07:42 #6463Banned Member

Posts: 660Like clockwork Cheezefist / OlGary responds
Of course you couldn't refrain from responding. I put out the bait and you take it. That's how I helped expose you as Cheezefist and OlGary. That's also the reason you create numerous handles and post so frequently. I may be wrong occasionally. But I'm right more than I'm wrong bro. Isn't it a coincidence that I constantly mention all these other people and you're always the only one to respond. You're not that smart. Hopefully you'll post responses from each of those accounts now. I'm waiting. Oh and one more thing. I'm always watching you little cheezie.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
Hahahaha!!
-
05-14-21 22:35 #6462Senior Member

Posts: 1247I wanted to refrain from responding, but all jokes aside, that's how full blown paranoid schizophrenia looks like. This is a textbook example. Dude, seriously, go see a psychiatrist before it's too late.
Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




