Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 801 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 301 701 751 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 851 901 1301 ... LastLast
Results 12,001 to 12,015 of 26409
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14409
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    The pics are old. She is like 7+ months pregnant. She is no longer big on sex, and would rather BJ or will just do BJ. Cost a little more than I like for that.
    Thanks for the info. Looks like I'll skip it, can't justify the drive just for that.

  2. #14408

    Bayview girl

    Ok I know many of you have seen her including me, but WTF is going on around her mouth in this new pic on STG??

  3. #14407

    Still pops up time to time

    I was texting with her and setting a time and then crickets. This was just a few weeks back. Anyone ever see her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Star67  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel or see this one? The number is local and no cash advance requested. A possibility?

    2 ads on STG.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/820271676410

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/433366123732

  4. #14406

    Just an FYI

    The pics are old. She is like 7+ months pregnant. She is no longer big on sex, and would rather BJ or will just do BJ. Cost a little more than I like for that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    Been looking for a spinner. I think I know where I'm going to be this weekend.

  5. #14405
    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    Seen the Russian barbie? Super preggo. But super hot.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/191922465017
    Been looking for a spinner. I think I know where I'm going to be this weekend.

  6. #14404

    Anyone

    Seen the Russian barbie? Super preggo. But super hot.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/191922465017

  7. #14403

    Tinder

    https://tryst.link/escort/elenadelavega

    Matched with her on tinder a long while ago, fit when we first matched, and gained a lot of weight since. Legit mental health issues, would range from amazing to terrified, definition of YMMV though I cut it off when she was looking for a sugar daddy so not surprised to see her here now. Definitely a film maker etc, be prepared, she might be flaky, though haven't talked to her since she's turned this into a profession so you might have better experiences, though her pictures certainly do not display How much she actually weighs, like not even close.

  8. #14402
    Looks familiar. Not sure if this is the same Harmony previously discussed as all those ads are down. I'd be interested too, always looking for something Mayfair area. (If anyone knows a girl for cheap bbj around there I'd be thrilled with some info).

  9. #14401

  10. #14400

    Chocolate

    I've seen Kenya multiple times and she's never been a Ncns. She's clean and very personable. I am going to see her again.

  11. #14399

    Kenya

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/765892855526

    She has been ncns twice. Don't waste your time.

  12. #14398

    Hydration Destination?

    Greetings Gents,

    Has anyone experienced Sunnie? https://milwaukee.rubratings.com/129791.

    I've been chatting with her. She seems very nice but something seems wrong. Maybe I'm being overly cautious. Feel free to PM me too. Thanks guys!

    FlipN Out.

  13. #14397
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertWi69  [View Original Post]
    Sadly she's never going to get cleaned up as she has absolutely no support system in her life and she has mental health issues that don't help her either. She has a twin sister (looks nothing like her) that has written her out of her life.
    You may be correct but I would like to think that recovery is possible.

  14. #14396

    Naughty Nikki

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/236270410428

    Tried to see her a few days ago. Now, I've been to a few hotels / motels on the Northside on Appleton Ave with no problems but there's no way in hell I'm stepping into her motel incall by Capital Dr. Small parking lot with only 3 cars parked in it. One of the cars had two AA guys standing by it smoking cigarettes. She tells me to come on in. LMAO. I guess she thought I was born yesterday.

  15. #14395
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieKane200  [View Original Post]
    She was chubby when I first met her, but that was after her kid. When she dropped the weight, she was absolutely smokin'! But the drama and the random texts got to be too much and I stopped seeing her. Hope she gets the help she needs.
    Sadly she's never going to get cleaned up as she has absolutely no support system in her life and she has mental health issues that don't help her either. She has a twin sister (looks nothing like her) that has written her out of her life.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape