Thread: Like Beef Lolo?
+
Add Report
Results 736 to 750 of 4967
-
05-25-21 18:37 #4232Senior Member

Posts: 337There back
Keep on the look out these guys give ripoff reports.
Originally Posted by Museki
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-21 07:26 #4231Senior Member

Posts: 1354Which is it?
Well then, you either are a hard-core lvb or maybe Junko herself?
Originally Posted by ProfessorFun
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-21 00:40 #4230Senior Member

Posts: 218She's always been nice and respectful to me. I don't like when people say these things about her.
Originally Posted by CheapCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-21 16:10 #4229Senior Member

Posts: 169Thank you. I got to set up a 3 some with a girl friend & her girl friend.
Originally Posted by CheapCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-21 07:42 #4228Senior Member

Posts: 1354Happy b-day. Bro this psycho b**ch! Get plenty more better, younger and nicer ladies available. Just do some research and pick one you like. Better than goin through all this bullshit!
Originally Posted by JapaneseBoy
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-21 21:18 #4227Senior Member

Posts: 1354Thanks brother, good to see at least get some mongers on here willing to share. Hats off to you and others like you.
Originally Posted by TakeshiKovacs
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-21 19:55 #4226Senior Member

Posts: 192Ty
Thanks brah.
Originally Posted by TakeshiKovacs
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-21 22:45 #4225Senior Member

Posts: 148Yoko
All you Yoko lovers that want to be included in the fan club and don't want to rely on that guy can finally rest easy. Refer to the "Asia Spa" thread for your sigh of relief. I have no experience with Yoko nor have I ever seen her as I live vicariously through you guys on her from your experiences just posting FYI.
Originally Posted by ATLFan
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-21 20:36 #4224Senior Member

Posts: 391Good point you made Mr. Funai. I never thought about that when they become OG's how the new gen going to survive on their two feet. They don't even have a pot to piss in! Yes I notice that the newer generation getting more lazy and don't know how to do real men work like construction or any trades. The trades are slowly getting no demand from these newer kids. They rather do something online or what not.
Originally Posted by MitsFunai
[View Original Post]
How many 20 something yr olds can you find nowadays that can do carpentry or install cabinets. Fix their cars? Slim to none. Back in the old days trades were the prime jobs. The baby boomer generation is fading. Gen X are old guys now.
Bad role models that are older too teaching the youngins bad ways. The US is going downhill, lucky we live hawaii though.
-
04-18-21 20:21 #4223Senior Member

Posts: 1170Going be scary when they become the OGs and get anodda 'new generation' not worth their shat. What is heard about every newest generation: they getting more and more lazy (only like the easy way out and easy money like hacking, crypto, and cyber crimes). Scary.
Originally Posted by Celsior0
[View Original Post]
But I no think stay all the young ones' fault; get more and more shatty role models nowadays and lots of mental illnesses. Society stay breaking down.
-
04-18-21 20:02 #4222Senior Member

Posts: 391You think it's these damn millennials ruining the country? This new generation Z is egregious at best! Spoiled young punks with their social media bs and on their smart phones every damn place they go. That's why they get run over by the car when crossing the road.
Originally Posted by MitsFunai
[View Original Post]
Oh why the chicken cross the road? No it's why the millennial cross the road now, to get run over when on the phone. PUI is what they doing, Phoning under the influence.
Back when I was growing up I never had a phone until late middle school and it was not a smart phone it was one 'Dumbass phone' the old nokia types or samsung flippers. Now you get 5 yr olds with the latest iPhone.
Even now that I get one apple iPhone, I not on the phone all day like these young punks. Not into social media either. I oldskool I rather talk on the phone or meet in person like the good ole days! With the oldskool men. If you like talk we have a talk no text like a 14 yr old girl LOL. Better to meet instead.
What you oldschool guys think about these young punks nowadays?
-
04-18-21 19:50 #4221Senior Member

Posts: 135Trumps fault
Yeah like how they were blaming Trump for all the police violence, and how Biden was going to swoop in and put a stop to it, uh, its still happening and damn gas prices going up.
Originally Posted by HiPickle
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-21 19:45 #4220Senior Member

Posts: 391Amen! Ay unkle Charlie thanks for chiming in for your point right on point! Yeah get stingy greedy fuckas who keep to themselves and when requested for their info they stay quiet like a snail. They like to partake and take and no contribute to this society. LMAO those hunchback gollums are hypocrites in their own right calling out other mongers, calling them scum would be an insult to scum itself! Keyboard warriors at it's finest.
Originally Posted by CheapCharlie
[View Original Post]
Good post charlie, You one OG! appreciate the feedback bruddah!
-
04-18-21 19:29 #4219Senior Member

Posts: 1980Bring on the political hey
... Or, they are like idiots who voted for Biden and obviously can't fathom the fact that the corporate media has been and continues to spoon feed feeble minds.
Originally Posted by WhisperingEye
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-21 16:50 #4218Senior Member

Posts: 1170For some, it's in their DNA: only me, my, I, mine.
Originally Posted by WhisperingEye
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





