Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Like Beef Lolo?

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 332 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 4967
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4232

    There back

    Quote Originally Posted by Museki  [View Original Post]
    Looks like he's back at it. You might want to do a little more research before believing reviews from these "guys":

    Originally Posted by ChibiMonger.

    CreamMaster.

    ReefDiver.

    SyStyle.

    MongersRus.

    Fleshlight.

    OjiiChan69.

    AmpzJunkie.

    Bukake King.

    ItchyBoto.

    Rimmer808.

    DatyAllDay.
    Keep on the look out these guys give ripoff reports.

  2. #4231

    Which is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorFun  [View Original Post]
    She's always been nice and respectful to me. I don't like when people say these things about her.
    Well then, you either are a hard-core lvb or maybe Junko herself?

  3. #4230
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Happy b-day. Bro this psycho b**ch! Get plenty more better, younger and nicer ladies available. Just do some research and pick one you like. Better than goin through all this bullshit!
    She's always been nice and respectful to me. I don't like when people say these things about her.

  4. #4229
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Happy b-day. Bro this psycho b**ch! Get plenty more better, younger and nicer ladies available. Just do some research and pick one you like. Better than goin through all this bullshit!
    Thank you. I got to set up a 3 some with a girl friend & her girl friend.

  5. #4228
    Quote Originally Posted by JapaneseBoy  [View Original Post]
    Tomorrow is my bday. No luck making an 2 hour appointment for my bday tomorrow. She probably doesn't care. She just lost a customer.
    Happy b-day. Bro this psycho b**ch! Get plenty more better, younger and nicer ladies available. Just do some research and pick one you like. Better than goin through all this bullshit!

  6. #4227
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeshiKovacs  [View Original Post]
    All you Yoko lovers that want to be included in the fan club and don't want to rely on that guy can finally rest easy. Refer to the "Asia Spa" thread for your sigh of relief. I have no experience with Yoko nor have I ever seen her as I live vicariously through you guys on her from your experiences just posting FYI.
    Thanks brother, good to see at least get some mongers on here willing to share. Hats off to you and others like you.

  7. #4226

    Ty

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeshiKovacs  [View Original Post]
    All you Yoko lovers that want to be included in the fan club and don't want to rely on that guy can finally rest easy. Refer to the "Asia Spa" thread for your sigh of relief. I have no experience with Yoko nor have I ever seen her as I live vicariously through you guys on her from your experiences just posting FYI.
    Thanks brah.

  8. #4225

    Yoko

    Quote Originally Posted by ATLFan  [View Original Post]
    What's the bait for. Your first post is claiming to know info about yoko but you ignore all requests for info? Why post? Even worse your second post is this. You've obviously been here before and have some sort of agenda. Just a waste of time and information no1 here can use.
    All you Yoko lovers that want to be included in the fan club and don't want to rely on that guy can finally rest easy. Refer to the "Asia Spa" thread for your sigh of relief. I have no experience with Yoko nor have I ever seen her as I live vicariously through you guys on her from your experiences just posting FYI.

  9. #4224
    Quote Originally Posted by MitsFunai  [View Original Post]
    Going be scary when they become the OGs and get anodda 'new generation' not worth their shat. What is heard about every newest generation: they getting more and more lazy (only like the easy way out and easy money like hacking, crypto, and cyber crimes). Scary.

    But I no think stay all the young ones' fault; get more and more shatty role models nowadays and lots of mental illnesses. Society stay breaking down.
    Good point you made Mr. Funai. I never thought about that when they become OG's how the new gen going to survive on their two feet. They don't even have a pot to piss in! Yes I notice that the newer generation getting more lazy and don't know how to do real men work like construction or any trades. The trades are slowly getting no demand from these newer kids. They rather do something online or what not.

    How many 20 something yr olds can you find nowadays that can do carpentry or install cabinets. Fix their cars? Slim to none. Back in the old days trades were the prime jobs. The baby boomer generation is fading. Gen X are old guys now.

    Bad role models that are older too teaching the youngins bad ways. The US is going downhill, lucky we live hawaii though.

  10. #4223
    Quote Originally Posted by Celsior0  [View Original Post]
    You think it's these damn millennials ruining the country? This new generation Z is egregious at best! Spoiled young punks with their social media bs and on their smart phones every damn place they go. That's why they get run over by the car when crossing the road. What you oldschool guys think about these young punks nowadays?
    Going be scary when they become the OGs and get anodda 'new generation' not worth their shat. What is heard about every newest generation: they getting more and more lazy (only like the easy way out and easy money like hacking, crypto, and cyber crimes). Scary.

    But I no think stay all the young ones' fault; get more and more shatty role models nowadays and lots of mental illnesses. Society stay breaking down.

  11. #4222
    Quote Originally Posted by MitsFunai  [View Original Post]
    As long as we have disrespectful, rude, and undisciplined attitudes / actions then we're going to deal with them on a regular basis. It mainly begins at home and, with shatty parenting, extends into society in forms of crimes and mental illnesses (if not recognized and corrected), IMO.
    You think it's these damn millennials ruining the country? This new generation Z is egregious at best! Spoiled young punks with their social media bs and on their smart phones every damn place they go. That's why they get run over by the car when crossing the road.

    Oh why the chicken cross the road? No it's why the millennial cross the road now, to get run over when on the phone. PUI is what they doing, Phoning under the influence.

    Back when I was growing up I never had a phone until late middle school and it was not a smart phone it was one 'Dumbass phone' the old nokia types or samsung flippers. Now you get 5 yr olds with the latest iPhone.

    Even now that I get one apple iPhone, I not on the phone all day like these young punks. Not into social media either. I oldskool I rather talk on the phone or meet in person like the good ole days! With the oldskool men. If you like talk we have a talk no text like a 14 yr old girl LOL. Better to meet instead.

    What you oldschool guys think about these young punks nowadays?

  12. #4221

    Trumps fault

    Yeah like how they were blaming Trump for all the police violence, and how Biden was going to swoop in and put a stop to it, uh, its still happening and damn gas prices going up.

    Quote Originally Posted by HiPickle  [View Original Post]
    ... Or, they are like idiots who voted for Biden and obviously can't fathom the fact that the corporate media has been and continues to spoon feed feeble minds.

  13. #4220
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Can I get a amen! You right on point. Not like before, mostly everyone support, help and share info. Now get stingy fuckas who no like share or only ask questions. Or trolls who criticize others for partaking in this hobby. Why the fuck you goin criticize other mongers when you doing the same fucking thing! Last time I checked this was.

    USAsexguide forum. Where we discuss sex.
    Amen! Ay unkle Charlie thanks for chiming in for your point right on point! Yeah get stingy greedy fuckas who keep to themselves and when requested for their info they stay quiet like a snail. They like to partake and take and no contribute to this society. LMAO those hunchback gollums are hypocrites in their own right calling out other mongers, calling them scum would be an insult to scum itself! Keyboard warriors at it's finest.

    Good post charlie, You one OG! appreciate the feedback bruddah!

  14. #4219

    Bring on the political hey

    Quote Originally Posted by WhisperingEye  [View Original Post]
    Just my opinion but I really doubt those protesters vote and if they did vote, they probably will be like sheep and voted for trump.
    ... Or, they are like idiots who voted for Biden and obviously can't fathom the fact that the corporate media has been and continues to spoon feed feeble minds.

  15. #4218
    Quote Originally Posted by WhisperingEye  [View Original Post]
    Just my opinion but I really doubt those protesters vote and if they did vote, they probably will be like sheep and voted for trump.
    For some, it's in their DNA: only me, my, I, mine.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape