Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,141 to 16,155 of 37371
-
05-26-21 14:04 #21231Senior Member

Posts: 287Mr Regular
Hey Street Hunter,
Originally Posted by Streethunter
[View Original Post]
I sent that Face Book link to you regarding this post of yours from Monday when you asked for a contact for Amy, just trying to help?
-
05-26-21 12:53 #21230Regular Member

Posts: 13Southgate girls on rubrating
Cute girls, young, great bodies but I its typical bikini place. I figured it was but had to try.
"After a few more visits when we know each other better. " yeah right.
-
05-26-21 12:45 #21229Senior Member

Posts: 148PT Jennifer
Hi all,
Does anyone have Jennifer's number for massage? I called PT but had to leave a message. Would like to call her directly but lost the number. PM is fine. Thanks.
-
05-26-21 11:14 #21228Senior Member

Posts: 437Breeze
Same question, I also am interested to know more about where the location is and how to contact. Can somebody pm me this info?
Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 11:06 #21227Senior Member

Posts: 68Try New Era Day Spa on Harper. Non-Asian, repeated success in the past.
Originally Posted by Argongas1
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 09:29 #21226Regular Member

Posts: 11Sunny
OMG. Just had a Mikki experience for the same price as the legend in Jackson. The lady was older and cute, but to me when they are petite and 4'6 tall I'm really not feeling the body type, LOL. TS, CFS, CBJ, and Salad Tossed, ended with a blah massage. Session was an hour. Go in and be cool and understand you don't have to ask. They know why you there. Don't ask for any other details.
-
05-26-21 09:18 #21225Senior Member

Posts: 484Street hunter dm possible mistake, not me but curious about the link provided
The member that sent the FB link, I'm very curious about trying out Amy, she's a very far drive but my dealership is out there. So figured next time I have an issue I can try to schedule something then. Can you dm me an idea of service's and cost? She seems like she could be fun. Thanks.
Originally Posted by MrRegular
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 08:31 #21224Senior Member

Posts: 39Ari and Val
So I decided to TOFTT and I'm so glad I did. Two very friendly clean girls. They offer a lingerie massage and only offer duo massage. One used to work at a bikini massage but decided to start her own thing. Clean apartment, decent massage with touch allowed just not boobs or the V. HE available for a fee (1. 0) if you want. Donation is hhr for 1. 5 and hhr 2. 0.
They do not work late. Very friendly I'll definitely repeat for the massage and conversation but don't expect more on the menu than a standard HE.
-
05-26-21 07:55 #21223Senior Member

Posts: 122Breeze
Always wanted to pull the trigger on Breeze but the in home thing put me off.
Where is the new Canton location?
Originally Posted by WashBoard
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 07:29 #21222Senior Member

Posts: 115Shelly
Can someone pm me a report on Shelly.
There are not many details on her services.
Also if you have a contact.
-
05-25-21 21:57 #21221Senior Member

Posts: 118I was hoping for non Asian. Nothing against them. Just plentiful and I wanted a different treat.
Originally Posted by FrankyV8
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-21 21:11 #21220Senior Member

Posts: 89Bella Touch
Bella touch. Went there very recently. $60 for 30 minutes. Masked up the whole time.
Originally Posted by Argongas1
[View Original Post]
My masseuse was Joy. Very firm / hard massage. At one point, I heard two voices and giggling. Didn't both me any though. I seem to recall reports of 4-hand massage, but did not happen for me. Can't see you being disappointed. Shoot me a DM with any good places you know of. Thanks.
-
05-25-21 20:09 #21219Senior Member

Posts: 826Which Sarah??
Which Sarah?
Originally Posted by DaveL7
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-21 17:20 #21218Senior Member

Posts: 55Please give me directions to massage breeze. PM is fine also. Thanks wb.
Originally Posted by Anthroman
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-21 16:26 #21217Senior Member

Posts: 148Spring Well
Anyone been to Spring Well near the airport recently? I was there pre-Covid and loved it. The woman was in her 30's and petite (even for an Asian woman). She was hot but had a small rack (I prefer small to store bought). I think there was a chair in a shower room (assisted) and the menu was wide open short of anal. She even let me —— on her face (but she covered it with a towel first, LOL). I recall spending 180 or 200. Was she worth it? Yes, but that's still a little high for my frugal self so I haven't been back since.











Reply With Quote





