Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 764 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 264 664 714 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 814 864 1264 1764 ... LastLast
Results 11,446 to 11,460 of 31831
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20386

    People are doing it

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaGuy73  [View Original Post]
    Fellas, what's wrong with theses ladies, I know this topic has been touched on many times, but I was planning on seeing VIP Sofie Milano but her assistant is asking for DL, email & work email or business card & real name, l never tell them my real name, I got a hobby name. WTF! Has any of you guys seen her or can vouch for her? Her ad is on Eros.com.
    People are doing it. If they weren't doing it at all they would not ask for that type of stuff. Until some of the guys on our side pull their heads out of their asses and stop doing such stupid things they're going to continue to ask for it. It's very frustrating so much though it's giving me the idea that if it doesn't stop I'm going to bait some of these guys into giving me information and I'm going to use whatever I can to ruin their lives maybe if enough lives get ruined they'll quit doing it. I know that's very unpopular to say and I don't plan on doing it but it has frustrated me to the point to think about it.

  2. #20385

    $1200/ hr

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNashGuy615  [View Original Post]
    I emailed and she had very strict verification and 1200 hr, I hated to pass but had to based on her requirements.
    That's probably more than she was paid to get fucked every which way for 4 hours on a porn set. Is anyone paying these prices?

  3. #20384

    Too damn much info needed!

    Fellas, what's wrong with theses ladies, I know this topic has been touched on many times, but I was planning on seeing VIP Sofie Milano but her assistant is asking for DL, email & work email or business card & real name, l never tell them my real name, I got a hobby name. WTF! Has any of you guys seen her or can vouch for her? Her ad is on Eros.com.

  4. #20383
    Quote Originally Posted by BangOver  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    I have an "unsupervised week" coming up and thought I'd wander up to Nashville.

    What do you think?

    Katy Kisses, Tori Becks or Ciera Ellis.

    Needs to be an incall evening or weekend visit.

    I'll navigate the verification and rates.

    Respond by DM or out in the open.

    Bang.
    The only one I've seen on the list is Katy Kisses and she is amazing. Verification is a little more than most on this board want to go through, but she is hands down phenomenal. So good I've gone back to see her a couple of times. I've tried to see Tori Becks several times, but when she actually does have incall never seems to coincide with my availability.

  5. #20382

    Unsupervised week

    Quote Originally Posted by SparkXXX  [View Original Post]
    Pull the trigger and tell us about it.
    You can count on it.

    Bang.

  6. #20381
    Quote Originally Posted by DannySilters  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, has anybody seen Scarlett Mae?! She's been advertising on eros this week. If this is really THE Scarlett Mae, I'll run there right now, but wondering if it's TGTBT. Any and all info or help would be VERY appreciated!! Thanks!!

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...5978.htm?cat=1
    I emailed and she had very strict verification and 1200 hr, I hated to pass but had to based on her requirements.

  7. #20380
    Quote Originally Posted by BangOver  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    I have an "unsupervised week" coming up and thought I'd wander up to Nashville.

    What do you think?

    Katy Kisses, Tori Becks or Ciera Ellis.

    Needs to be an incall evening or weekend visit.

    I'll navigate the verification and rates.

    Respond by DM or out in the open.

    Bang.
    Pull the trigger and tell us about it.

  8. #20379

    Scarlette

    Quote Originally Posted by DannySilters  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, has anybody seen Scarlett Mae?! She's been advertising on eros this week. If this is really THE Scarlett Mae, I'll run there right now, but wondering if it's TGTBT. Any and all info or help would be VERY appreciated!! Thanks!!

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...5978.htm?cat=1
    Put on your running shoes and let us know.

  9. #20378

    Advice on a rare chance to visit

    Guys,

    I have an "unsupervised week" coming up and thought I'd wander up to Nashville.

    What do you think?

    Katy Kisses, Tori Becks or Ciera Ellis.

    Needs to be an incall evening or weekend visit.

    I'll navigate the verification and rates.

    Respond by DM or out in the open.

    Bang.

  10. #20377

    Left town

    Quote Originally Posted by DannySilters  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, has anybody seen Scarlett Mae?! She's been advertising on eros this week. If this is really THE Scarlett Mae, I'll run there right now, but wondering if it's TGTBT. Any and all info or help would be VERY appreciated!! Thanks!!

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...5978.htm?cat=1
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaGuy73  [View Original Post]
    Go see her and report back.

    Give us a reason.
    If she is the real Scarlett Mae, her EROS ad states she was only in town until yesterday!

  11. #20376
    Quote Originally Posted by DannySilters  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, has anybody seen Scarlett Mae?! She's been advertising on eros this week. If this is really THE Scarlett Mae, I'll run there right now, but wondering if it's TGTBT. Any and all info or help would be VERY appreciated!! Thanks!!

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...5978.htm?cat=1
    Go see her and report back.

    Give us a reason.

  12. #20375
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannlee1990  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Olive I want to make an appointment but have not seen any reviews on her which is surprising for how see look.

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...3011.htm?cat=1
    Go see her brother, and report back, give us a reason to go see her.

  13. #20374
    Quote Originally Posted by DannySilters  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, has anybody seen Scarlett Mae?! She's been advertising on eros this week. If this is really THE Scarlett Mae, I'll run there right now, but wondering if it's TGTBT. Any and all info or help would be VERY appreciated!! Thanks!!

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...5978.htm?cat=1
    I had the same thoughts. I just wish more of the providers posted donations on that site.

  14. #20373

    Scarlett Mae Intel!

    Hi guys, has anybody seen Scarlett Mae?! She's been advertising on eros this week. If this is really THE Scarlett Mae, I'll run there right now, but wondering if it's TGTBT. Any and all info or help would be VERY appreciated!! Thanks!!

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...5978.htm?cat=1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2021-05-23 at 3.42.01 PM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2021-05-23 at 3.42.14 PM.jpg‎  

  15. #20372

    Olive Sun

    Has anyone seen Olive I want to make an appointment but have not seen any reviews on her which is surprising for how see look.

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...3011.htm?cat=1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape