Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,156 to 16,170 of 37633
-
05-26-21 11:06 #21478Senior Member

Posts: 68Try New Era Day Spa on Harper. Non-Asian, repeated success in the past.
Originally Posted by Argongas1
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 09:29 #21477Regular Member

Posts: 11Sunny
OMG. Just had a Mikki experience for the same price as the legend in Jackson. The lady was older and cute, but to me when they are petite and 4'6 tall I'm really not feeling the body type, LOL. TS, CFS, CBJ, and Salad Tossed, ended with a blah massage. Session was an hour. Go in and be cool and understand you don't have to ask. They know why you there. Don't ask for any other details.
-
05-26-21 09:18 #21476Senior Member

Posts: 484Street hunter dm possible mistake, not me but curious about the link provided
The member that sent the FB link, I'm very curious about trying out Amy, she's a very far drive but my dealership is out there. So figured next time I have an issue I can try to schedule something then. Can you dm me an idea of service's and cost? She seems like she could be fun. Thanks.
Originally Posted by MrRegular
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 08:31 #21475Senior Member

Posts: 39Ari and Val
So I decided to TOFTT and I'm so glad I did. Two very friendly clean girls. They offer a lingerie massage and only offer duo massage. One used to work at a bikini massage but decided to start her own thing. Clean apartment, decent massage with touch allowed just not boobs or the V. HE available for a fee (1. 0) if you want. Donation is hhr for 1. 5 and hhr 2. 0.
They do not work late. Very friendly I'll definitely repeat for the massage and conversation but don't expect more on the menu than a standard HE.
-
05-26-21 07:55 #21474Senior Member

Posts: 122Breeze
Always wanted to pull the trigger on Breeze but the in home thing put me off.
Where is the new Canton location?
Originally Posted by WashBoard
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 07:29 #21473Senior Member

Posts: 115Shelly
Can someone pm me a report on Shelly.
There are not many details on her services.
Also if you have a contact.
-
05-25-21 21:57 #21472Senior Member

Posts: 118I was hoping for non Asian. Nothing against them. Just plentiful and I wanted a different treat.
Originally Posted by FrankyV8
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-21 21:11 #21471Senior Member

Posts: 89Bella Touch
Bella touch. Went there very recently. $60 for 30 minutes. Masked up the whole time.
Originally Posted by Argongas1
[View Original Post]
My masseuse was Joy. Very firm / hard massage. At one point, I heard two voices and giggling. Didn't both me any though. I seem to recall reports of 4-hand massage, but did not happen for me. Can't see you being disappointed. Shoot me a DM with any good places you know of. Thanks.
-
05-25-21 20:09 #21470Senior Member

Posts: 826Which Sarah??
Which Sarah?
Originally Posted by DaveL7
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-21 17:20 #21469Senior Member

Posts: 55Please give me directions to massage breeze. PM is fine also. Thanks wb.
Originally Posted by Anthroman
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-21 16:26 #21468Senior Member

Posts: 148Spring Well
Anyone been to Spring Well near the airport recently? I was there pre-Covid and loved it. The woman was in her 30's and petite (even for an Asian woman). She was hot but had a small rack (I prefer small to store bought). I think there was a chair in a shower room (assisted) and the menu was wide open short of anal. She even let me —— on her face (but she covered it with a towel first, LOL). I recall spending 180 or 200. Was she worth it? Yes, but that's still a little high for my frugal self so I haven't been back since.
-
05-25-21 16:12 #21467Senior Member

Posts: 148Jen / Massage Breeze
Saw her recently. Gave $50 for half hour (that includes tip). Still talks to much, but she will get naked if you ask. Typical finish (for her anyway). She asks if you want hand or mouth. She sucks you off, and your done. Very little personality. This info has all been posted before, but wanted you to know that the service has not changed in her new place.
-
05-25-21 15:35 #21466Senior Member

Posts: 25I did fill out the screening form, but I asked for a same day appointment. Which I guess is why I got rejected.
Originally Posted by DMichael5
[View Original Post]
Or maybe issues with the types of people she sees.
-
05-25-21 15:10 #21465Senior Member

Posts: 148Kims
Been there twice. Once about 20 years ago, and once about 10 years ago. No go on extras. They've been in business a long time. Things may have changed since I've been there, but I think their staying power is due to the fact that they are legit and never get busted.
Originally Posted by PhilCorliss1
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-21 14:40 #21464Senior Member

Posts: 94Saw her a couple of times pre-pandemic. If you haven't filled out the screening form yet, she likely won't respond. She's legit, meaning not a scammer. She will ask for a deposit which I declined claiming I had joint accounts with my spouse, blah, blah, blah. 90 minute was nice, she's pretty hot, very playful and works out of her safe, clean apartment bldg.
Originally Posted by Jominoes2
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





