Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20006
    I see that you have reviewed those girls couple of times. Which one is the one in the recent ad. I see like 3 different girls under same number.

    Quote Originally Posted by PipeRite  [View Original Post]
    Her Quotes were 180/240/400 coins talked her down to 380 gave the extra 20 anyway LOL.

  2. #20005

    This morning's girlfriend

    Dreamt that I contacted Nicky in Kissimmee this morning. A bit of a freak show, but sometimes when you hit a girl up and she is in a zone, it's a good thing. Don't know if it was candy or alcohol, but she was a little spaced out first thing on the morning. She let me have my way with her, full GFE, lots of DFK and BBBJ. Had to stop her mouth action as it was going too fast. Rode me then standing K9, couldn't stand it any longer and ripped off the cover and let it go all over her back and ass. I'm sure BBFS was on the menu but not my thing. She is switching between places and said she has a stalker that keeps contacting her. Play safe, her donations are on par at 1. 75 for the hour. Usually only do a half hour for the first time with a girl but she was on point for the entire hour. Then I woke up and realized it was all just a dream. But what a wet dream it was. Pics are somewhat accurate, YMMV.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/62608177/

  3. #20004

    Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by NhbMmaKnight  [View Original Post]
    What's wrong with her?

  4. #20003

    Coins were worthy

    Her Quotes were 180/240/400 coins talked her down to 380 gave the extra 20 anyway LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoccoJeremmy  [View Original Post]
    How much was the damage?

  5. #20002

    Pics are Accurate and she's the sweetest girl you will meet

    Happy Hunting.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochSlammer  [View Original Post]
    Are her face photos in the ad accurate? If so, she is a cutie.

  6. #20001

    Ebony

    I'm in Brevard very little in the way of black providers. I've seen reports for Mere any other suggestions in that area?

  7. #20000

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdickthompso  [View Original Post]
    What can I say that hasn't been said 100 times over? She is beautiful and her body is amazing, And if that was all it would be enough, but her awesome personality and zest for life put you over the top in sexual bliss. I highly recommend that you not walk but run to see this lady and know she is truly one of the best and will be my new all-time favorite.

    I had the pleasure of meeting Berlin on the way in and all I can say is I've already scheduled to meet her. At first I wanted to jump into a duo, but now I think I'll let each encounter marinate before the finale.

    For those only interested in the details, I will encourage you to seek them out through an encounter, I can tell you the alphabet soup of abbreviations is available with very few things off the table. I was thoroughly pleased and I'm sure you will be too.
    https://avalon.sexy/home-1/meet-avalon/

  8. #19999

    Avalon Pizza and Greek salad

    What can I say that hasn't been said 100 times over? She is beautiful and her body is amazing, And if that was all it would be enough, but her awesome personality and zest for life put you over the top in sexual bliss. I highly recommend that you not walk but run to see this lady and know she is truly one of the best and will be my new all-time favorite.

    I had the pleasure of meeting Berlin on the way in and all I can say is I've already scheduled to meet her. At first I wanted to jump into a duo, but now I think I'll let each encounter marinate before the finale.

    For those only interested in the details, I will encourage you to seek them out through an encounter, I can tell you the alphabet soup of abbreviations is available with very few things off the table. I was thoroughly pleased and I'm sure you will be too.

  9. #19998
    Quote Originally Posted by PipeRite  [View Original Post]
    Great Day Starter My Fellow Mongers! Haven't been in town for a few weeks due to a family trip in NYC couldn't wait to get back and see what was going on. Tried contacting summer but comm sucked. Moved on to lalababy but she completely went ghost when it was time to give me location. Opted Out to go see Giggles which is always a good time. I walked in very nice resort. Heard a thump while entering her room and questioned if somebody was in there since the door was closed. She said it's just her female friend so I ask for a peek and caught off guard was diamond laying in her lingerie with her kitty Kay poking out her see through black panties. I end up working a deal to get both these girls and OH My a Great Welcome Back Party it was. They were moaning so loud I thought fasure the other guest would call front desk. Finished the deed and off to start my day but thinking about coming back for round two later tonight. Happy hunting gents!

    https://kissimmee.skipthegames.com/f...t/274995350578
    How much was the damage?

  10. #19997

    Berlin an incredible experience.

    Finally had the opportunity to visit with Berlin this week and must say it was an incredible experience. Now between Berlin and Avalon my mongering bankroll is in serious jeopardy due to both ladies amazing sexual gifts. Berlin is a stunningly beautiful tall Teutonic goddess. She likes to go slow at first and make you feel comfortable with lots of affectionate dfk then onto a very slow wet BBBJ after driving me to the edge several times. I needed to be inside of her and she happily agreed and began to ride me expertly. Finished out season in k9 very unique and fun ending as I have never had the pleasure of doing that with someone so tall. She is really into what she doing provides a very calm and relaxing atmosphere. She is the perfect compliment to Avalon and the thought of having a duo session with these ladies is intriguing as Berlin style is more sensual and nurturing while Avalon is more intense and pushing of sexual boundaries. The thought of having these two at the same time seams to be mongering equivalent of a resese peanut butter cup. Will need to save up and get to working out as I can barely walk out of there when I see either one of these sexual dynamos alone. Yet another reason to get back into the gym.

    Happy mongering the dude abides!

  11. #19996

    Jayne bbw?

    Quote Originally Posted by DiknahzTee  [View Original Post]
    No disrespect brother but some of us don't know who jayne is so with out a link it looks fisy.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/62519998/

    I hope you don't mean this one.

  12. #19995

    Lucked out!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich5  [View Original Post]
    Is a whole lot of fun. Myself, I have also tried to repeat and haven't any luck. She only dates when she wants too and that is not everyday. This girl loves to please you and especially loves to get fucked! Really gets into it! Will keep trying myself but in the meantime will see my other girls.

    Rich.
    Was really lucky to see Katie Kisses last night. It was late but I was able to get a hold of her.

    She's a really good time. Definitely gets into it. That mouth is AMAZING! I highly recommend!

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ando/62471877/

  13. #19994

    Mimi

    Anyone heard anything new from Mimi? Sweet woman haven't heard any updates about her? And her usual number switching but she was good personality.

  14. #19993
    Senior Member


    Posts: 136

    Paige

    A few days late but had the pleasure to spend some time with Paige Sweetstuff as soon as shebarrived earlier this week. Most of the earlier guys and gals on here will know who she is. The very usual, gave me address and room #, fun began when I got up to her floor. Daty, BBBJ, covered mish and ending with doggy. Hopefully I'm back in town next time she's in. I have no link but a quick twitter search will find her.

  15. #19992

    Crap Shoot

    I was kind of shocked to be able to get her on a Friday night as I figured the weekends were the busiest. But she informed me that Monday and Tuesday's are the busiest days. Who knew? I'd keep trying as her head game is worth the effort.

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't able to get into touch with her at all during my last trip to town. Is she usually available on certain days / times? I need to figure out a way to get a response from her next time I make my way down in a few weeks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape