Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 11,626 to 11,640 of 31631
-
05-25-21 15:41 #20006Senior Member

Posts: 575I see that you have reviewed those girls couple of times. Which one is the one in the recent ad. I see like 3 different girls under same number.
Originally Posted by PipeRite
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-21 15:20 #20005Regular Member

Posts: 22This morning's girlfriend
Dreamt that I contacted Nicky in Kissimmee this morning. A bit of a freak show, but sometimes when you hit a girl up and she is in a zone, it's a good thing. Don't know if it was candy or alcohol, but she was a little spaced out first thing on the morning. She let me have my way with her, full GFE, lots of DFK and BBBJ. Had to stop her mouth action as it was going too fast. Rode me then standing K9, couldn't stand it any longer and ripped off the cover and let it go all over her back and ass. I'm sure BBFS was on the menu but not my thing. She is switching between places and said she has a stalker that keeps contacting her. Play safe, her donations are on par at 1. 75 for the hour. Usually only do a half hour for the first time with a girl but she was on point for the entire hour. Then I woke up and realized it was all just a dream. But what a wet dream it was. Pics are somewhat accurate, YMMV.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/62608177/
-
05-25-21 12:25 #20004Regular Member

Posts: 8Why?
What's wrong with her?
Originally Posted by NhbMmaKnight
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-21 21:50 #20003Senior Member

Posts: 77Coins were worthy
Her Quotes were 180/240/400 coins talked her down to 380 gave the extra 20 anyway LOL.
Originally Posted by RoccoJeremmy
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-21 21:47 #20002Senior Member

Posts: 77Pics are Accurate and she's the sweetest girl you will meet
Happy Hunting.
Originally Posted by CoochSlammer
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-21 17:11 #20001Senior Member

Posts: 27Ebony
I'm in Brevard very little in the way of black providers. I've seen reports for Mere any other suggestions in that area?
-
05-24-21 08:28 #20000Senior Member

Posts: 92Link
https://avalon.sexy/home-1/meet-avalon/
Originally Posted by Bigdickthompso
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-21 07:47 #19999Senior Member

Posts: 92Avalon Pizza and Greek salad
What can I say that hasn't been said 100 times over? She is beautiful and her body is amazing, And if that was all it would be enough, but her awesome personality and zest for life put you over the top in sexual bliss. I highly recommend that you not walk but run to see this lady and know she is truly one of the best and will be my new all-time favorite.
I had the pleasure of meeting Berlin on the way in and all I can say is I've already scheduled to meet her. At first I wanted to jump into a duo, but now I think I'll let each encounter marinate before the finale.
For those only interested in the details, I will encourage you to seek them out through an encounter, I can tell you the alphabet soup of abbreviations is available with very few things off the table. I was thoroughly pleased and I'm sure you will be too.
-
05-23-21 22:02 #19998Senior Member

Posts: 575How much was the damage?
Originally Posted by PipeRite
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-21 11:16 #19997Senior Member

Posts: 478Berlin an incredible experience.
Finally had the opportunity to visit with Berlin this week and must say it was an incredible experience. Now between Berlin and Avalon my mongering bankroll is in serious jeopardy due to both ladies amazing sexual gifts. Berlin is a stunningly beautiful tall Teutonic goddess. She likes to go slow at first and make you feel comfortable with lots of affectionate dfk then onto a very slow wet BBBJ after driving me to the edge several times. I needed to be inside of her and she happily agreed and began to ride me expertly. Finished out season in k9 very unique and fun ending as I have never had the pleasure of doing that with someone so tall. She is really into what she doing provides a very calm and relaxing atmosphere. She is the perfect compliment to Avalon and the thought of having a duo session with these ladies is intriguing as Berlin style is more sensual and nurturing while Avalon is more intense and pushing of sexual boundaries. The thought of having these two at the same time seams to be mongering equivalent of a resese peanut butter cup. Will need to save up and get to working out as I can barely walk out of there when I see either one of these sexual dynamos alone. Yet another reason to get back into the gym.
Happy mongering the dude abides!
-
05-23-21 10:00 #19996Senior Member

Posts: 255Jayne bbw?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/62519998/
Originally Posted by DiknahzTee
[View Original Post]
I hope you don't mean this one.
-
05-23-21 09:10 #19995Senior Member

Posts: 46Lucked out!
Was really lucky to see Katie Kisses last night. It was late but I was able to get a hold of her.
Originally Posted by Rich5
[View Original Post]
She's a really good time. Definitely gets into it. That mouth is AMAZING! I highly recommend!
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ando/62471877/
-
05-23-21 00:23 #19994Senior Member

Posts: 327Mimi
Anyone heard anything new from Mimi? Sweet woman haven't heard any updates about her? And her usual number switching but she was good personality.
-
05-22-21 21:02 #19993Senior Member

Posts: 136Paige
A few days late but had the pleasure to spend some time with Paige Sweetstuff as soon as shebarrived earlier this week. Most of the earlier guys and gals on here will know who she is. The very usual, gave me address and room #, fun began when I got up to her floor. Daty, BBBJ, covered mish and ending with doggy. Hopefully I'm back in town next time she's in. I have no link but a quick twitter search will find her.
-
05-22-21 18:59 #19992Regular Member

Posts: 22Crap Shoot
I was kind of shocked to be able to get her on a Friday night as I figured the weekends were the busiest. But she informed me that Monday and Tuesday's are the busiest days. Who knew? I'd keep trying as her head game is worth the effort.
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




