Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 329 of 542 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 379 429 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 8117
Come Relax With Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3197
    Quote Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi  [View Original Post]
    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...tucson-8776173#.

    Took a chance. Only one mention of her by a new poster. Was glad I did and would possibly see her again.

    The good: She is young, tight, and attractive. Looks like pictures.

    The bad: Everything covered, extremely nervous and new, checked donation once, then moved donation a different time. Not GFE.

    Enjoyed myself but her nervousness put a little damper on things. My perception is she gets a pass for some of her professionalism mistakes being new. I would bet this is not a long term thing for her by her actions. Then again she is young and maybe she will figure it out.

    Worth a visit for sure. Not sure I will be going back. My go backs are typically to girls that are into it. Not the case here.
    She's on what's your price as well. What's the damage?

  2. #3196

    SB VS Escort Update

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvHead  [View Original Post]
    I haven't really gave much thought to a SB in several years. I tried it once a long time ago, but then I started traveling so much for work and it wasn't practical to have a SB because I was not here long enough to have multiple visits throughout the week to make it worth while. After a recent event though I realize that I need a deeper connection than I am getting with providers so I jumped on Secret Benefits and was surprised at the quality of women on there. Most are way more attractive than 99.9% of the escorts posting now. Sure it will cost a lot more and depending on how much you are willing to spend you may have to stick with only one or two SBs, but I have always liked the intimacy built up over time with regular providers over just seeing a bunch of new ones, (quality over quantity) so I think it just might be the perfect fit for me.

    I have only been on the site for a couple of days now and I already have 2 dates setup for next week and I am messaging several others. It is a promising start to hopefully a more fulfilling experience with much more attractive women. Sure it takes some time and effort, but hopefully it will pay off in the long run. I have always valued reliability and have never found it with any provider on a consistent basis. So setting up a permanent schedule with a SB or two might just be what I need. No more flaky providers, no more searching sites and trying to weed through the fakes and SCAMs, and no more getting ghosted or stood up and better looking women! What could be better than that?
    It feels weird quoting myself. LOL.

    I know this is not the SB section and any further reports from me will go there, but this ads to the discussion of SB VS Escorts that was brought up here so I wanted to put it here.

    I just wanted to say that I had my first meeting with a 21 year old SB and it was more than amazing! I won't go into any detail since she used her real name and all, but there is absolutely no comparison between a 30 or 40 year old provider that is going though several guys in a day and most likely using heavy drugs and not being made up and smelling and looking their best and a 21 year old who most likely didn't just fuck 20 guys that day, but took time to get dressed up, made up and smelling good just for you. And for the price of dinner and a hotel room I got several hours of mind blowing sex with an absolutely gorgeous 21 year old! BBFS was offered since I just got tested and had my results although I did not take it, but figured I would throw that out there. I will add that the allowance she wanted was not bad at all, but the amount of times she had available in a week probably won't work for me unless I can find a few more at the same rate. And this was just the first date so I expect nothing but good from here.

    There is absolutely no question that the quality of the experience is way better with a SB, the only questions are if you can afford the price of admission? If you can settle for being with only 1 or 2 women, (1 if you want BBFS)? And if you can handle no drama? My answers are hell yes to all the above. Of course there are those that will argue that they just want to get a BJ or fuck and have it all about them and then be on their way and that is not going to happen with a SB since they are expecting something out of it as well and the experience is definitely not just about you and for those people I would say that sticking with escorts is probably the right choice. And there is also the option to do both. I will just say that a SB is probably the right thing for me and leave it at that. But who knows, things may change depending on how shit turns out.

  3. #3195

    Eve Review

    I met Eve the other night and was very pleased that I did.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cson/62581431/

    So I was up in the air about this one, but very glad I pulled the trigger. She was easy to get a hold of, easy to schedule with and ready exactly when I pulled up. The woman in the pics answered the door in a t-shirt and panties and I new I was in for a good time. She looks way better in person. She is very sexy and has an amazing body. A little baby fat, but I doubt anybody is going to be complaining about it. She had a great attitude and was down to earth and kind of mellow. Absolutely no signs of drug use. No needle marks, scars or signs of any skin issues and no foul smell from smoking certain drugs that I have gotten way to often from some providers lately.

    We took care of the donation and she got undressed and on the bed. It was a bit weird because she didn't go straight for my cock like most providers and we laid on the bed and messed around for a bit. I was ready in no time after caressing her large tits and perfect ass and feeling her amazingly soft skin while she stroked my cock and then she started putting the condom on and asking what position I wanted to start in. When I asked if she was going to do a BJ. She seemed put off by that, but did a bit of a CBJ that was pretty good. The lack of enthusiasm behind the BJ was apparent and the only issue I had with her. If this happens on the next visit as well I may have to address it and see if she can at least pretend to get into it more or if she just doesn't like giving BJs. Since I was ready to go and more interested in the main event I let that slide and also let my cock slide into her. LOL.

    I choose CG, (my favorite) and she felt so damned tight, hot, wet and incredible. She went slow to start and grabbing her ass and guiding her the way I like felt like heaven. We both sped up and she stayed with me on rhythm and then she laid on top of me and started doing doing something I have never felt any woman do in CG in my entire life. I am not sure what exactly she was doing, but it felt so good that I had a really hard time not exploding right then and there. She asked if I wanted to switch positions, but I was perfectly fine staying with CG because it felt so amazing so we stayed doing CG with her switching between riding me slow and fast and sitting straight up on my cock and laying down on me while still moving her ass up and down and slanting and twisting and oh my fucking god it was amazing. I finally exploded and took a minute to enjoy the feeling before pulling out and cleaning up. We chatted for a bit and then I was on my way a lot happier than I showed up. I will definitely repeat and recommend this one as long as you don't mind little to no BJ, (YMMV).

    Escort Rating:

    Face - 8 (She is definitely very attractive and blondes have always been my type).

    Body - 10 (Yes I said 10! Her ass is a 10 in itself and her skin is so damned soft everywhere I touched. This is very rare and deserving of a 10! And her legs go on for days and her tits were both large and perky at the same time.).

    Attitude - 10 (she was very chill and I there was no rush no drama no nervousness no worries no problems).

    Performance - 9 (The lack of a good BBBJ, (or even a great CBJ) is the only reason this is not a 10).

    Punctuality - 10 (Easy to get a hold of, easy to schedule and on time. What more could you ask for?

    Donation - 8 (She was just a bit more pricey than average, (especially for CBJ) but well worth it in my book).

    Recommendation. I recommend her unless you absolutely need the BBBJ. I will be repeating.

  4. #3194
    Quote Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/520-333-4002

    Setup for a meet this morning. Texted her an hour before meet and nothing but crickets. Now an hour past and no response. Her texts the last two days were very delayed which is typically a sign anyways. First text on Sunday was 6 hours until getting a response.
    Too bad. She looks good excepting those eye brows that she put on with a fat sharpie marker.

  5. #3193

    Ghosted by sweet southern belle

    https://callescort.org/520-333-4002

    Setup for a meet this morning. Texted her an hour before meet and nothing but crickets. Now an hour past and no response. Her texts the last two days were very delayed which is typically a sign anyways. First text on Sunday was 6 hours until getting a response.

  6. #3192

    Geisha

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...tucson-8776173#.

    Took a chance. Only one mention of her by a new poster. Was glad I did and would possibly see her again.

    The good: She is young, tight, and attractive. Looks like pictures.

    The bad: Everything covered, extremely nervous and new, checked donation once, then moved donation a different time. Not GFE.

    Enjoyed myself but her nervousness put a little damper on things. My perception is she gets a pass for some of her professionalism mistakes being new. I would bet this is not a long term thing for her by her actions. Then again she is young and maybe she will figure it out.

    Worth a visit for sure. Not sure I will be going back. My go backs are typically to girls that are into it. Not the case here.

  7. #3191
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilgeo  [View Original Post]
    I am new to the Tucson area and I am surprised at the requests for deposits prior to visits. Where I come from deposits are a sign of a scam and you avoid
    Here, too. Whoever told you that is lying to you. I have never done a deposit, and I never will.

  8. #3190
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilgeo  [View Original Post]
    I am new to the Tucson area and I am surprised at the requests for deposits prior to visits. Where I come from deposits are a sign of a scam and you avoid, leaving me with the question does Tucson have a higher number of scams? I have been told this is standard here, which I believe is bull, so as a group this is where we can come together, if you are paying a deposit stop, you are open for a scam, and you are sending the message that this is acceptable.
    I never pay a deposit, it never used to be a thing, they used to scam with gift cards. I don't trust deposits.

  9. #3189

    Deposit BS

    I am new to the Tucson area and I am surprised at the requests for deposits prior to visits. Where I come from deposits are a sign of a scam and you avoid, leaving me with the question does Tucson have a higher number of scams? I have been told this is standard here, which I believe is bull, so as a group this is where we can come together, if you are paying a deposit stop, you are open for a scam, and you are sending the message that this is acceptable.

  10. #3188
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvHead  [View Original Post]
    I haven't really gave much thought to a SB in several years. I tried it once a long time ago, but then I started traveling so much for work and it wasn't practical to have a SB because I was not here long enough to have multiple visits throughout the week to make it worth while. After a recent event though I realize that I need a deeper connection than I am getting with providers so I jumped on Secret Benefits and was surprised at the quality of women on there. Most are way more attractive than 99.9% of the escorts posting now. Sure it will cost a lot more and depending on how much you are willing to spend you may have to stick with only one or two SBs, but I have always liked the intimacy built up over time with regular providers over just seeing a bunch of new ones, (quality over quantity) so I think it just might be the perfect fit for me.

    I have only been on the site for a couple of days now and I already have 2 dates setup for next week and I am messaging several others. It is a promising start to hopefully a more fulfilling experience with much more attractive women. Sure it takes some time and effort, but hopefully it will pay off in the long run. I have always valued reliability and have never found it with any provider on a consistent basis. So setting up a permanent schedule with a SB or two might just be what I need. No more flaky providers, no more searching sites and trying to weed through the fakes and SCAMs, and no more getting ghosted or stood up and better looking women! What could be better than that?

    That being said, if you in it for quantity and don't care much about quality than it would be much better to stick to providers. So if you are one of those that posts about Jay Leno chin, then a SB is probably not for you.
    Finally finding the light bro? I've had 3 texting me everyday last week trying to figure out which one was drawing the long straw over the weekend. LOL. I'm glad I could do everyone a favor by showing Rosa the escort sites. You're fucking welcome? I hope everyone has luck with the SB thing. Rosa's not bad but lots of miles on her (if she loses a couple more teeth she'll be giving gummers) and all the others staying in the bedbug dives. Nasty little buggers. Good luck to all. Give SB a chance if an old man like me who's been mongering in Tucson since the 70's can score multiple 20 year olds so can you. Damn I miss the treasure chest. Oh well. Be safe and remember bedbugs are a *****.

  11. #3187
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvHead  [View Original Post]
    here is a brief list of the providers I have seen lately.
    Hope that helps.
    Thanks Luv! You stirred a few that I have considered and never followed through. Your reviews are fantastic!

    Roxxi I can never get tied down. She always seems to respond many hours later then original text and always delays between texts. I kind of gave up on her. Will definitely try a couple of your good reviews though. Thanks!

  12. #3186
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvHead  [View Original Post]
    This is Rosa, you will find a ton of posts about her in the SW section. I have known her for many years so she always takes good care of me and the donation is set in stone, although I give her more from time to time when she needs it. She is very new to posting online so her posts have been changing drastically as people give her advise. I told her to read other ads to see what her posts should look like because her wording is not write, so hopefully she gets it write sooner or later.

    She is tiny and definitely "Spinner" material. She always gives me an amazing BBBJ and takes her time and directions. She sometimes switches it up and comes with a new move that feels amazing even after many years so it never gets old. I did FS with her a very long time ago and it was very good, but it's been a long time so I am not sure about what she is like now, but give her a try and find out for yourself.
    I saw her today, she texted me back and had me pick her up from the Z Smoke shop on 1st and glenn. She was a great time. I let her know I found her on here and one of her regulars (You, but I didn't mention forum names) had vouched for her. She was very appreciative of your recommending her, maybe mention it next time you see her. She was exactly as you advertised. She got a kick out of the posts that said to hop medians and back up on sidewalks to go down her street and bump the car she might be getting into so she can get picked up because she's that good.

  13. #3185
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvHead  [View Original Post]
    This is Rosa, you will find a ton of posts about her in the SW section. I have known her for many years so she always takes good care of me and the donation is set in stone, although I give her more from time to time when she needs it. She is very new to posting online so her posts have been changing drastically as people give her advise. I told her to read other ads to see what her posts should look like because her wording is not write, so hopefully she gets it write sooner or later.

    She is tiny and definitely "Spinner" material. She always gives me an amazing BBBJ and takes her time and directions. She sometimes switches it up and comes with a new move that feels amazing even after many years so it never gets old. I did FS with her a very long time ago and it was very good, but it's been a long time so I am not sure about what she is like now, but give her a try and find out for yourself.
    Cool, I sent her a text, I wonder how attentive she is to those. Thanks for the info, I want to see her, she looks cute.

  14. #3184

    RE: Rosa

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyFolker  [View Original Post]
    Are there any reviews of this girl? I found her on this forum yesterday but now I can't find the original post, she looks hot, but her ads are all over the place saying she doesn't do certain things, doesn't do weekends, one post wanted $500 for FS, 80 for BJ and 100 for BJ 30 min. Then there are others with more realistic prices, then some ads that say to ask. So I just sent her a text last night on a Saturday not expecting her to respond until Monday. She responds at 5 am on Sunday with FS 180, BBBJ 100, BJ 80.

    For anyone that has seen her, is she any good? I get the feeling she'll be totally mechanical based on the writing of her ads, but I'm pretty sure the only reason I found her was someone here was vouching for her saying he was telling her other places she could post. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://callescort.org/520-306-8088
    This is Rosa, you will find a ton of posts about her in the SW section. I have known her for many years so she always takes good care of me and the donation is set in stone, although I give her more from time to time when she needs it. She is very new to posting online so her posts have been changing drastically as people give her advise. I told her to read other ads to see what her posts should look like because her wording is not write, so hopefully she gets it write sooner or later.

    She is tiny and definitely "Spinner" material. She always gives me an amazing BBBJ and takes her time and directions. She sometimes switches it up and comes with a new move that feels amazing even after many years so it never gets old. I did FS with her a very long time ago and it was very good, but it's been a long time so I am not sure about what she is like now, but give her a try and find out for yourself.

  15. #3183

    Any info on this girl?

    Are there any reviews of this girl? I found her on this forum yesterday but now I can't find the original post, she looks hot, but her ads are all over the place saying she doesn't do certain things, doesn't do weekends, one post wanted $500 for FS, 80 for BJ and 100 for BJ 30 min. Then there are others with more realistic prices, then some ads that say to ask. So I just sent her a text last night on a Saturday not expecting her to respond until Monday. She responds at 5 am on Sunday with FS 180, BBBJ 100, BJ 80.

    For anyone that has seen her, is she any good? I get the feeling she'll be totally mechanical based on the writing of her ads, but I'm pretty sure the only reason I found her was someone here was vouching for her saying he was telling her other places she could post. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://callescort.org/520-306-8088

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape