Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 287 of 808 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 337 387 787 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 12106
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7816

    She'll kiss

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    That is unless said member offers said provider extra $ for services she wouldn't normally perform. Like the old saying goes "everybody has their price" . Actually I should expand on the list forbidden activities . Kissing , touching her breasts and/or nipples , anal , COF , CIM .
    I've done that a little. Just pecks but still.

  2. #7815
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver17  [View Original Post]
    Its funny how only new members seem to do BBFS or daty with the girls who won't do those things.
    That is unless said member offers said provider extra $ for services she wouldn't normally perform. Like the old saying goes "everybody has their price" . Actually I should expand on the list forbidden activities . Kissing , touching her breasts and/or nipples , anal , COF , CIM .

  3. #7814

    Recon, LEO activity

    Did another 4:00 pm Recon run. Route was national 27th to 6th to Greenfield to 16th to national and then West out of the zone. Is saw a possible HSW with glitter eye makeup and pink hair on 16th just South of national. More interesting: saw 2 armed gentlemen wearing bulletproof vests that said FBI enter a door on 22nd and national. Marked MPD SUV parked outside.

    Be careful out there!

    Z.

  4. #7813

    New members

    Its funny how only new members seem to do BBFS or daty with the girls who won't do those things.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    No playing down under. DATY & DATO off the menu as well as CIP

  5. #7812
    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    She won't let me even near anything if she can't cover it up and we have seen each other a lot lately. Oh well. Not my thing anyway but wouldn't mind playing down under a bit.
    No playing down under. DATY & DATO off the menu as well as CIP

  6. #7811

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRunner300  [View Original Post]
    Success at this window also.
    She won't let me even near anything if she can't cover it up and we have seen each other a lot lately. Oh well. Not my thing anyway but wouldn't mind playing down under a bit.

  7. #7810

    The norm

    Quote Originally Posted by ZealotMke  [View Original Post]
    Did a little recon at 4 o'clock this afternoon. Saw a possible prego BSW on 26th & Nat and a possible WSW at 17th & Nat. Nothing on GF or Lincoln.
    Read back through the reports. With the exception of Callie that's been the norm for months now.

    HS.

  8. #7809

    Where did LEO chase the girls to?

    Did a little recon at 4 o'clock this afternoon. Saw a possible prego BSW on 26th & Nat and a possible WSW at 17th & Nat. Nothing on GF or Lincoln.

  9. #7808

    Tj

    Quote Originally Posted by RoscoRules  [View Original Post]
    Every 5 years or so I like to check in and see what's happening on the streets of milwaukee. I moved away a long time ago when the strolls were 3rd st North ave. And a couple parts of wisconsin ave. And now it sounds like the south side is the place to go. But also seems not much is available other than druggies. I guess the lucky ones find them before they become to strung out.

    Well I'm down in the San Diego area now and TJ has become my playground. I just was served breakfast in bed by a beautiful latina in lingere. Ahhh life is good down here. Now that covid is better under control and traveling is opening up. I would like to extend an invitation, if any of you guys make it to San Diego and want a guide to show you the TJ red light district send me a pm. I don't ask for anything in return I just know what its like mongering there and wouldn't mind helping out my Milwaukee bros.

    Almost forgot playoffs start today. GO BUCKS GO !!!!
    I travel to TJ often and will be down there again on the 12th. Wouldn't mind catching a beer or two and discussing mongering in TJ.

  10. #7807

    Callie

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    YMMV. Depends on if she "clicks" with you. Im not a fan of covered anything, I've had success with her.
    Success at this window also.

  11. #7806
    Quote Originally Posted by VincenteDward  [View Original Post]
    Caught up with Callie again, but opted for CFS this time. First time attempting in vehicle, but she's a pro and had the acrobatics down and walked me through it. I haven't requested BB anything with her, but curious if any fellas have had any success in that department?

    Vince.
    YMMV. Depends on if she "clicks" with you. Im not a fan of covered anything, I've had success with her.

  12. #7805
    Quote Originally Posted by RoscoRules  [View Original Post]
    Every 5 years or so I like to check in and see what's happening on the streets of milwaukee. I moved away a long time ago when the strolls were 3rd st North ave. And a couple parts of wisconsin ave. And now it sounds like the south side is the place to go. But also seems not much is available other than druggies. I guess the lucky ones find them before they become to strung out.

    Well I'm down in the San Diego area now and TJ has become my playground. I just was served breakfast in bed by a beautiful latina in lingere. Ahhh life is good down here. Now that covid is better under control and traveling is opening up. I would like to extend an invitation, if any of you guys make it to San Diego and want a guide to show you the TJ red light district send me a pm. I don't ask for anything in return I just know what its like mongering there and wouldn't mind helping out my Milwaukee bros.

    Almost forgot playoffs start today.
    Thank you for offering. I hope I can take you up on that. It sounds like my cup of tea. I'd like to do a San Francisco, LA (San Jose), San Diego trip. I remember my nephews stories about TJ when he was in the Corp.

  13. #7804
    Every 5 years or so I like to check in and see what's happening on the streets of milwaukee. I moved away a long time ago when the strolls were 3rd st North ave. And a couple parts of wisconsin ave. And now it sounds like the south side is the place to go. But also seems not much is available other than druggies. I guess the lucky ones find them before they become to strung out.

    Well I'm down in the San Diego area now and TJ has become my playground. I just was served breakfast in bed by a beautiful latina in lingere. Ahhh life is good down here. Now that covid is better under control and traveling is opening up. I would like to extend an invitation, if any of you guys make it to San Diego and want a guide to show you the TJ red light district send me a pm. I don't ask for anything in return I just know what its like mongering there and wouldn't mind helping out my Milwaukee bros.

    Almost forgot playoffs start today. GO BUCKS GO !!!!

  14. #7803

    Callie

    Caught up with Callie again, but opted for CFS this time. First time attempting in vehicle, but she's a pro and had the acrobatics down and walked me through it. I haven't requested BB anything with her, but curious if any fellas have had any success in that department?

    Vince.

  15. #7802

    5 SW 2 bait on g

    Driving around g this morning saw 5 SW and 1 BSW about 8 30 am. 3 SW total h fiends other 2 could tell on pipe but ok in a pinch. The BSW walked to the gas station on 6th but lost sight of her ok nothing special early 20's thick nice tits.
    I drove to Lincoln for a bit but nothing. Got back to g and saw cute light skinned Latina in teal blue Hoodie walking 11th and g. She saw me and started coming over stumbling as she walked but I knew she was faking her partner is actually still on 10th and g red suv unmarked saw him a few minutes before talking on a headset so knew better. Also there is a blond Jean shorts walking 20th and g down she also looks way to good to be walking g. Be careful! Oh the bait chick's saw them around 9 30 am the unmarked suv is still on 10th that was at 1025 am.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape