Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,001 to 12,015 of 26411
-
05-26-21 10:25 #14411Senior Member

Posts: 70Bella
Has anyone had a recent experience with Bella? I've exchanged a few inconsistent texts with her but haven't been able to swing anything yet. Appears to be a fairly costly option. Any feedback is appreciated.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/940374466674
-
05-26-21 08:59 #14410Senior Member

Posts: 70Champagne
Set up a hhr with Champagne a few weeks ago. A little heavier than the pics and naturally not as polished. Location is in a fairly safe trailer park off gf and hwy 100. She has a nice little set up in the back bedroom. Not too pricey, but not budget friendly either. Has a older female roommate, which was a bit awkward, but she stayed out of the way and didn't acknowledge me. Only spent a short time there, was a little too excited that afternoon. I'd give it another go and hopefully stick around a little longer.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...p/138150458682
-Vince.
-
05-26-21 05:26 #14409Senior Member

Posts: 639Thanks for the info. Looks like I'll skip it, can't justify the drive just for that.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 00:26 #14408Senior Member

Posts: 45Bayview girl
Ok I know many of you have seen her including me, but WTF is going on around her mouth in this new pic on STG??
-
05-25-21 22:18 #14407Senior Member

Posts: 60Still pops up time to time
I was texting with her and setting a time and then crickets. This was just a few weeks back. Anyone ever see her?
Originally Posted by Star67
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-21 21:10 #14406Senior Member

Posts: 686Just an FYI
The pics are old. She is like 7+ months pregnant. She is no longer big on sex, and would rather BJ or will just do BJ. Cost a little more than I like for that.
Originally Posted by Eric1975
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-21 20:07 #14405Senior Member

Posts: 639Been looking for a spinner. I think I know where I'm going to be this weekend.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-21 14:58 #14404Senior Member

Posts: 748Anyone
Seen the Russian barbie? Super preggo. But super hot.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/191922465017
-
05-25-21 09:49 #14403Senior Member

Posts: 44Tinder
https://tryst.link/escort/elenadelavega
Matched with her on tinder a long while ago, fit when we first matched, and gained a lot of weight since. Legit mental health issues, would range from amazing to terrified, definition of YMMV though I cut it off when she was looking for a sugar daddy so not surprised to see her here now. Definitely a film maker etc, be prepared, she might be flaky, though haven't talked to her since she's turned this into a profession so you might have better experiences, though her pictures certainly do not display How much she actually weighs, like not even close.
-
05-25-21 08:59 #14402Senior Member

Posts: 64Looks familiar. Not sure if this is the same Harmony previously discussed as all those ads are down. I'd be interested too, always looking for something Mayfair area. (If anyone knows a girl for cheap bbj around there I'd be thrilled with some info).
Originally Posted by JustNow2005
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-21 00:07 #14401Senior Member

Posts: 60Anyone see her?
-
05-24-21 21:41 #14400Regular Member

Posts: 1Chocolate
I've seen Kenya multiple times and she's never been a Ncns. She's clean and very personable. I am going to see her again.
-
05-24-21 15:14 #14399Senior Member

Posts: 171Kenya
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/765892855526
She has been ncns twice. Don't waste your time.
-
05-24-21 10:50 #14398Senior Member

Posts: 58Hydration Destination?
Greetings Gents,
Has anyone experienced Sunnie? https://milwaukee.rubratings.com/129791.
I've been chatting with her. She seems very nice but something seems wrong. Maybe I'm being overly cautious. Feel free to PM me too. Thanks guys!
FlipN Out.
-
05-23-21 10:29 #14397Senior Member

Posts: 1323You may be correct but I would like to think that recovery is possible.
Originally Posted by RobertWi69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





