Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 801 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 301 701 751 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 851 901 1301 ... LastLast
Results 12,001 to 12,015 of 26415
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14415
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenceslas  [View Original Post]
    It's mom and quite possibly mom's trailer also. You have a link for Tammy?
    I do not. Just did a quick search and didn't find her either. Was towards the back of the trailer park on the and side of Greenfield a little bit W of 94 and east of the gas station.

    Carl.

  2. #14414

    Heard

    Quote Originally Posted by NotRNixon  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if her room mate is Tammy, who has been on SA. Nice 51 or so year old white lady. Open for BBFS, MSOG in an hour. Not a bad body, not so cute though.

    Sounds kinda like Tammy. Small ankle biter dog around too?

    Carl.
    It's mom and quite possibly mom's trailer also. You have a link for Tammy?

  3. #14413
    Quote Originally Posted by VincenteDward  [View Original Post]
    Set up a hhr with Champagne a few weeks ago. A little heavier than the pics and naturally not as polished. Location is in a fairly safe trailer park off gf and hwy 100. She has a nice little set up in the back bedroom. Not too pricey, but not budget friendly either. Has a older female roommate, which was a bit awkward, but she stayed out of the way and didn't acknowledge me. Only spent a short time there, was a little too excited that afternoon. I'd give it another go and hopefully stick around a little longer.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...p/138150458682

    -Vince.
    I wonder if her room mate is Tammy, who has been on SA. Nice 51 or so year old white lady. Open for BBFS, MSOG in an hour. Not a bad body, not so cute though.

    Sounds kinda like Tammy. Small ankle biter dog around too?

    Carl.

  4. #14412

    Pregnant oic

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. Looks like I'll skip it, can't justify the drive just for that.
    I texted her yesterday and how I found out she's preggo, as stated in my first post about her. She will text you a photo of how long she is with it.

  5. #14411

    Bella

    Has anyone had a recent experience with Bella? I've exchanged a few inconsistent texts with her but haven't been able to swing anything yet. Appears to be a fairly costly option. Any feedback is appreciated.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/940374466674

  6. #14410

    Champagne

    Set up a hhr with Champagne a few weeks ago. A little heavier than the pics and naturally not as polished. Location is in a fairly safe trailer park off gf and hwy 100. She has a nice little set up in the back bedroom. Not too pricey, but not budget friendly either. Has a older female roommate, which was a bit awkward, but she stayed out of the way and didn't acknowledge me. Only spent a short time there, was a little too excited that afternoon. I'd give it another go and hopefully stick around a little longer.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...p/138150458682

    -Vince.

  7. #14409
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    The pics are old. She is like 7+ months pregnant. She is no longer big on sex, and would rather BJ or will just do BJ. Cost a little more than I like for that.
    Thanks for the info. Looks like I'll skip it, can't justify the drive just for that.

  8. #14408

    Bayview girl

    Ok I know many of you have seen her including me, but WTF is going on around her mouth in this new pic on STG??

  9. #14407

    Still pops up time to time

    I was texting with her and setting a time and then crickets. This was just a few weeks back. Anyone ever see her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Star67  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel or see this one? The number is local and no cash advance requested. A possibility?

    2 ads on STG.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/820271676410

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/433366123732

  10. #14406

    Just an FYI

    The pics are old. She is like 7+ months pregnant. She is no longer big on sex, and would rather BJ or will just do BJ. Cost a little more than I like for that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    Been looking for a spinner. I think I know where I'm going to be this weekend.

  11. #14405
    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    Seen the Russian barbie? Super preggo. But super hot.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/191922465017
    Been looking for a spinner. I think I know where I'm going to be this weekend.

  12. #14404

    Anyone

    Seen the Russian barbie? Super preggo. But super hot.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/191922465017

  13. #14403

    Tinder

    https://tryst.link/escort/elenadelavega

    Matched with her on tinder a long while ago, fit when we first matched, and gained a lot of weight since. Legit mental health issues, would range from amazing to terrified, definition of YMMV though I cut it off when she was looking for a sugar daddy so not surprised to see her here now. Definitely a film maker etc, be prepared, she might be flaky, though haven't talked to her since she's turned this into a profession so you might have better experiences, though her pictures certainly do not display How much she actually weighs, like not even close.

  14. #14402
    Looks familiar. Not sure if this is the same Harmony previously discussed as all those ads are down. I'd be interested too, always looking for something Mayfair area. (If anyone knows a girl for cheap bbj around there I'd be thrilled with some info).

  15. #14401

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape