Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 11,101 to 11,115 of 25024
-
05-25-21 11:35 #13924Senior Member

Posts: 112You are probably right, she was cool, but she did have that fat girl smell down there.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-21 11:18 #13923Senior Member

Posts: 761Also a side effect of taking all those CIPs. With her offerings and price she is definitely higher volume than you think.
Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-21 09:49 #13922Senior Member

Posts: 97Is this one real?
Texted with this one. Very responsive. Wouldn't share any more pictures. Was interested to know if anyone took the plunge.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/953893942449
-
05-25-21 09:27 #13921Senior Member

Posts: 196Plunge?
I had the same thought. Let us know if you do.
Originally Posted by ThomasPl31
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-21 07:54 #13920Senior Member

Posts: 112Yeah, she was a little odorous down there, but it seems to be par for the course with these bigger girls, because she was showered and smelled clean everywhere else.
Originally Posted by Usuga401
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-21 06:03 #13919Senior Member

Posts: 4545Yep, I really wish she stop using these old pics and just use recent one. I saw her in March to and I wasn't happy to find out she was 3 x bigger than what the pics was showing. And the place she was using seem like something construction workers was still working on. I wasn't comfortable since it was dark, so I was afraid someone could hide behind them woods.
Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-21 05:54 #13918Senior Member

Posts: 193Diamond
Last time I met diamond in early April she looked pretty good. A bit bigger than pics but had a very nice looking body. Fat ass nice kitty decent breasts. Only cons were she was in a run down house. And she smelled pretty bad down under. I didn't smell it until I put it in. Luckily used a bag. So I pulled out and had her finish me off. Bbjcim.
Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-21 20:55 #13917Senior Member

Posts: 112Diamond
Met at a low end motel in Warwick.
Pros: bbfscip, BBBJCIM, dfk, daty, Greek all on the table.
Really pretty gal, great personality, says she loves what she does. Everything in her ad is true no bait and switch.
Cons: On the heavier side than her pics indicate.
Went for the HH, $1. 2. Arrived, the door was open, she makes you feel safe and comfortable. She undresses, proceeds with BBBJ, plenty of dt action and then ask condom or not, said tested every week. Opted for condom, went mish, she was super tight, had to stop, did a little daty, very receptive, got crazy wet. More mish then off came the bag and DT BBBJCIM finish, and she keeps going until you can't take it anymore.
Gentleman take your shot, but she is on the bigger side.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-face/39170714
-
05-24-21 16:49 #13916Senior Member

Posts: 112When did you see her?
Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-21 16:12 #13915Senior Member

Posts: 283Nothing has changed
She been like that for five years and counting. That new price is a total joke. She was 200 years ago now older, fatter and more money. Go figure.
Originally Posted by Kyle0463
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-21 16:07 #13914Senior Member

Posts: 283Yes
She's been very selective and mostly seeing regulars. Since.
Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1
[View Original Post]
This s not her only source of income she has not been seeing as many people.
-
05-24-21 10:38 #13913Regular Member

Posts: 1Ashley is the one
Anybody know if she is still working?
I saw her years ago and would like to get in touch again.
-
05-23-21 18:38 #13912Senior Member

Posts: 4545Genevieve
I figured since you like Nikki and she couldn't handle the D. I might aswell recommend another girl that's similar to Nikki except she doesn't upsell for BBBJ and her price is $160 hh. Her pics are all real and she ride the dick also but not as fast as Nikki did. No baby damage or drug sign. Her place was a little messy but nothing to distract you from her bed. Her pics are all real and look just like that.
She can suck a mean dick and gag on it. Spit and all that shit. I figured since she's doing outcall in Middleboro. That's not far from providence.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/62532879/
-
05-23-21 18:23 #13911Senior Member

Posts: 97Anyone have any experience
Thinking about taking a plunge and didn't know if there were any reports out there.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/174072721569
-
05-22-21 17:13 #13910Senior Member

Posts: 2189$400? Wow.
Saw her like 10 years ago. Was on the old side then. Was OK and cheaper, but had no interest to repeat.
Originally Posted by MarriedTom
[View Original Post]
No way I would pay that amount for her.











Reply With Quote




