Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 13,141 to 13,155 of 27819
-
05-27-21 16:41 #14679Senior Member

Posts: 79Joselyn
As some are aware. Joselyn is back. She has been talked about here frequently in the past. https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2183208-(253) 2982197-Outcalls-Only%26%23128525%3 B-%26%23128525%3 B-AvailableNow-%26%239989%3 B-Until-Saturday-Morning%26%23127780%3 B-%26%2365039%3 B-Unbelievable-breathe-taken-Latin-Goddess%26%2310084%3 B%26%2365039%3 B%26%2310084%3 B%26%2365039%3 B.
Sent a text out to feel around and see if she was still down with these activities. My message pretty much just asked about her menu and if she offers BBBJ / Etc. Hopefully implying other BB activities. She responded back "No BBBJ, All Safety". Unless, she is totally different in person, doesn't look like she is into these types of services anymore. FYI.
Good Luck.
-
05-27-21 16:26 #14678Senior Member

Posts: 144Jasmine
The second number is stideposit, but she want's a deposit on top of expecting me to drive al the way to Lacey, LOL, no thanks.
Originally Posted by LothLurker
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 23:54 #14677Senior Member

Posts: 511Forgot to add the ad link on last post. https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...t-now/39218098.
-
05-26-21 23:52 #14676Senior Member

Posts: 511Set up a meet with this blonde who I have seen a couple times before at a private incall, she is now at a low rent hotel at Smokey Point. She texted and asked if I had seen her here before, I said no but saw you when you lived out at Tulalip. Told me to drive around the Key bank side of hotel and she would come down and meet me. (first odd thing) so I reluctantly drive over there and immediately see some sketchy looking young guys (3-4 of them) hanging outside the upper level of the hotel. Not liking the looks of things and thinking if she texts that the room is in the vicinity of the fore mentioned sketchers, I am out. So then I get the 2nd odd text, "we will be going into room # but no one is there and I'm not there yet. That was enough weirdness for me so I bailed.
-
05-26-21 17:51 #14675Regular Member

Posts: 20I aim to please my friend.
Originally Posted by FullMetalHelme
[View Original Post]
Jasmine smokes weed. And is skinny a / b cups.
No she doesn't pop up much on sumosear. She posted a handful of ads on STG and escort alligator and then poof. I see her ad 1 x a week these days. So I know she's around. She has changed numbers once or twice but I posted what I had.
Layla- is actually 26 but looks 18, barely has a kid, some decent C's for her size. And smoke cigarettes. She started at the culinary school hool and is walking aurora at 7 pm and after these days. Won't do CD in vans anymore, and won't bring guys to her incall anymore? I'm waiting until I have to work overnight up there so I can fill her up again.
-
05-26-21 14:07 #14674Regular Member

Posts: 6Nuru massage
Hello guys,
I'm looking for a provider that offers nuru that belongs on this forum.
-
05-26-21 12:49 #14673Regular Member

Posts: 6Does any one know of any girls offering nuru massage with BBFS?
-
05-26-21 05:16 #14672Senior Member

Posts: 133Regarding Jasmine and Layla
LothLurker,
Thank you for the plethora of intel. You generous mad lad.
Sumosearch doesn't reveal anything for either number for Jasmine. Is she on TNA or STG or somewhere else?
Approximate cup size? Does she smoke (cigarettes)?
Same questions for Layla (cup size and smoker or not).
-
05-25-21 09:23 #14671Senior Member

Posts: 42Backed out last minutes due to red flags. Things I found out: -Booker involved.
Originally Posted by Nakadashi69
[View Original Post]
-I tried to set up meeting at Starbucks first. She agreed but kept wanting me to state in text if I am paying with Cash or other method. Red flag for me.
-
05-24-21 18:35 #14670Senior Member

Posts: 79Agreement
I think I would agree with you. Multiple ads pretty much all over the place. Kent, Everett etc in a small time frame. Some of the ads say weird things like "special BBJ, Penis Suck & Long Time Travel". Feels like a foreign phishing scam when you get into the nitty gritty of it. Nice to daydream about that duo though, but that will be the extent of my commitment to that ad.
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-21 18:23 #14669Senior Member

Posts: 267Spidey Senses
My spidey senses are going off and I'd personally pass on this.
Originally Posted by Gostz1953
[View Original Post]
Too many red flags.
-
05-24-21 18:23 #14668Senior Member

Posts: 2931That is Tammys profile, I have banged her in the OC and Seattle.
Originally Posted by LoadsOff
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-21 15:33 #14667Senior Member

Posts: 153T2 t
I doubt that but you never no. She is normally Oregon Washington and is so popular and has her regs she wouldn't need to expand LOL. Now I could be a vacation get away with earning some side money so spend but the number don't match either. Now I have seen girls with that name in other states so it could b someone using the same name.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
Really want know hit her up ask if she in town for some fun. She normally gets back to me in a day or so LOL.
-
05-24-21 15:01 #14666Senior Member

Posts: 79Seems TGTBT
They are posting a lot. Someone must have tried to make it happen. Young and pretty, menu options extensive. Let me know if you find anything out. Found there ad very intriguing and would be a fun experience if they are legit.
Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-21 14:20 #14665Senior Member

Posts: 2931Yep, that is her, she uses HX when she traveled to Cali. She is up here now tho.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






