Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 876 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 376 776 826 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 926 976 1376 ... LastLast
Results 13,126 to 13,140 of 27795
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14670

    Agreement

    I think I would agree with you. Multiple ads pretty much all over the place. Kent, Everett etc in a small time frame. Some of the ads say weird things like "special BBJ, Penis Suck & Long Time Travel". Feels like a foreign phishing scam when you get into the nitty gritty of it. Nice to daydream about that duo though, but that will be the extent of my commitment to that ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelT87  [View Original Post]
    My spidey senses are going off and I'd personally pass on this.

    Too many red flags.

  2. #14669

    Spidey Senses

    Quote Originally Posted by Gostz1953  [View Original Post]
    They are posting a lot. Someone must have tried to make it happen. Young and pretty, menu options extensive. Let me know if you find anything out. Found there ad very intriguing and would be a fun experience if they are legit.
    My spidey senses are going off and I'd personally pass on this.

    Too many red flags.

  3. #14668
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by LoadsOff  [View Original Post]
    I doubt that but you never no. She is normally Oregon Washington and is so popular and has her regs she wouldn't need to expand LOL. Now I could be a vacation get away with earning some side money so spend but the number don't match either. Now I have seen girls with that name in other states so it could b someone using the same name.

    Really want know hit her up ask if she in town for some fun. She normally gets back to me in a day or so LOL.
    That is Tammys profile, I have banged her in the OC and Seattle.

  4. #14667

    T2 t

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Is the famous Tammy in SoCal now? https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Tammy2times.
    I doubt that but you never no. She is normally Oregon Washington and is so popular and has her regs she wouldn't need to expand LOL. Now I could be a vacation get away with earning some side money so spend but the number don't match either. Now I have seen girls with that name in other states so it could b someone using the same name.

    Really want know hit her up ask if she in town for some fun. She normally gets back to me in a day or so LOL.

  5. #14666

    Seems TGTBT

    They are posting a lot. Someone must have tried to make it happen. Young and pretty, menu options extensive. Let me know if you find anything out. Found there ad very intriguing and would be a fun experience if they are legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    No experience, but 'must send verification photo' makes me suspect a scam.

  6. #14665
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Is the famous Tammy in SoCal now? https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Tammy2times.
    Yep, that is her, she uses HX when she traveled to Cali. She is up here now tho.

  7. #14664
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    LOL! Yeah, at that price you usually get what you pay for, but a few times I found great deals. I occasionally found decent BBFS for about $100-120, but they usually disappear shortly after.
    LOL right? Best I had was a couple years ago I seeded a 18 year old (ID checked) blonde like 9 times. She was a total newbie, I'm pretty sure I was her first guy she saw as a pro. Only the one ad and she never posted again. Oh well, I got some for me.

  8. #14663

    Throwback: Did these girls belong here

    Embrace some throwback. Did any of these girls belong here, back in their day:

    Courtney of Seattle (Courtney Sam): I would have loved to have made babies with that hot sexy!

    Jennaveere of Bellevue.

    Michelle (busty Thai girl, who worked in Kirkland with Sophie).

    Asian Sharon (Thai woman, Kirkland, also worked out of the same incall as Sophie, Makie).

    Sasha of Seattle (had an incall in Federal Way, only one-fourth Black, but still dark, had tattoos on her face).

    Heather Valentine.

  9. #14662

    Different esl

    Quote Originally Posted by Nakadashi69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I like asian girls so a lot of their ads feature broken English, but thanks!
    There are patterns to look for. This kinda breaks them. Plus when they take about specific actions like this. Bad news. Very bad news.

  10. #14661
    Quote Originally Posted by LothLurker  [View Original Post]
    If you need that desperate bang while you're broke, I won't judge.
    LOL! Yeah, at that price you usually get what you pay for, but a few times I found great deals. I occasionally found decent BBFS for about $100-120, but they usually disappear shortly after.

  11. #14660

    Raquel

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    Pretty obvious scam dude. Not local number, explicit language, obvious esl, pictures look stolen. Stay away.
    Thanks, I like asian girls so a lot of their ads feature broken English, but thanks!

  12. #14659
    Holy shit, dude, did you hear banjos when you busted? I have to admit I LOL'd through that epic description. "No functioning bathroom" raises so many questions.

    Quote Originally Posted by LothLurker  [View Original Post]
    I have really got to stop my smallest brain from ever being used.

    Just dumped A bill and a load in:

    https://olympia.skipthegames.com/fem...a/868321798615

    That.

    Train-wreck.

    She lives in a camper.

    In a drive way.

    In BFE olympia.

    On a property I can only describe as meth meets TexA Chainsaw.

    She's thick around the middle with baby fat, she's an ex junkie, no signs of drug abuse, from her pictures and post it notes, it looks like she's trying to cut out gambling and go the straight and narrow.

    BBBJ skills 5/10.

    No Greek 0/10.

    A decided lack of walls and I'd rate her as a 3/10 she needs to learn how to kegel.

    Incall location 1/10.

    Cleanliness: no functioning bathroom, but she was clean so a 2/10.

    Composite score 11/50 (1 Star of 5).

    Would not recommend, nor repeat, but hey it was only $100 (Will be $130 with the std test Tuesday).

    If you need that desperate bang while you're broke, I won't judge.

  13. #14658

    Tammy2 Times

    Is the famous Tammy in SoCal now? https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Tammy2times.

  14. #14657

    Little head TOFFT

    I have really got to stop my smallest brain from ever being used.

    Just dumped A bill and a load in:

    https://olympia.skipthegames.com/fem...a/868321798615

    That.

    Train-wreck.

    She lives in a camper.

    In a drive way.

    In BFE olympia.

    On a property I can only describe as meth meets TexA Chainsaw.

    She's thick around the middle with baby fat, she's an ex junkie, no signs of drug abuse, from her pictures and post it notes, it looks like she's trying to cut out gambling and go the straight and narrow.

    BBBJ skills 5/10.

    No Greek 0/10.

    A decided lack of walls and I'd rate her as a 3/10 she needs to learn how to kegel.

    Incall location 1/10.

    Cleanliness: no functioning bathroom, but she was clean so a 2/10.

    Composite score 11/50 (1 Star of 5).

    Would not recommend, nor repeat, but hey it was only $100 (Will be $130 with the std test Tuesday).

    If you need that desperate bang while you're broke, I won't judge.

  15. #14656

    Raquel scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Nakadashi69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on Raquel? Via text she claims more open menu. Anyone seen her?

    https://adultsearch.com/washington/s...scorts/2415043
    Pretty obvious scam dude. Not local number, explicit language, obvious esl, pictures look stolen. Stay away.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape