Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 10949
-
05-24-21 18:14 #4304Senior Member

Posts: 936Are the photos accurate or are they a few years old?
Originally Posted by ManiakFun
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-21 18:12 #4303Senior Member

Posts: 936Are you serious? When did she come back? How does she look?
Originally Posted by Sassafrass
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-21 15:32 #4302Senior Member

Posts: 433Let's be honest. Who gives a if it's Markus or not. Have you seen the caliber of these girls, OMG! I'd go broke in a week. $4. 5 an hour is too steep for my wallet but these 2 in the links are fucking fantasies. That body and age, damn! As I said, if I could, I'd bankrupt myself for that type of girl.
Originally Posted by Sassafrass
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-21 05:55 #4301Senior Member

Posts: 96Anetta
Anetta now goes by Arriana and is still with MA.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-21 05:54 #4300Senior Member

Posts: 96Alena
Of course it is from Marcus. It's clear he's running all the former MCE girls because anytime you try to schedule Alena, Brooke, Rose Torn, Lexi, Victoria, Natalia or they cancel, you get an email recommending all the other girls. They're all connected somehow and this seems obvious. Especially since they all have similar websites and charge the same rate.
Originally Posted by MoneyT
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-21 01:58 #4299Senior Member

Posts: 318I think you meant to copy Flipper's response instead of mine; but I agree with you entirely. This is the first review I give on my experience with a lady at MA named Estelle and this guy want's to call me a shill; even though he's reporting visiting her a couple times. Instead of tearing down my review, why doesn't he contribute and post who he thinks is fantastic. I already said, that was my experience and my opinion. He's entitled to his own, you don't see me tearing down his reviews. I agree with Pete, Flipper where are your reviews, and why don't you share your perfect 10 experiences. You don't have to agree with me, but if you research her on this forum and TER, you'll see there are many other positive reviews so clearly YMMV.
Originally Posted by Ppete8231
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-21 00:41 #4298Senior Member

Posts: 75Guys- what's the point of this. MA (and specifically Estelle) has a lot of positive reviews. But if you think she is just ok, it's called YMMV for that reason. You share your not-so-great feedback, but don't stop others from sharing their positive views. Also, if you think she isn't that great, would you mind sharing who you think is.
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-21 23:55 #4297Senior Member

Posts: 318It makes no sense that you thought Estelle was nothing to write home about, yet by your own admission you stated you saw her a couple of times.
Originally Posted by Flipper12
[View Original Post]
That's like saying, "Disney World was nothing great to write about, but I went a couple times anyway". Seriously????? , Obviously there was something you liked about her otherwise WTF would you spend a couple hundred dollars to see her a couple times. ? And somehow I'm the shill? LOL. Thanks for the laugh.
-
05-23-21 22:35 #4296Senior Member

Posts: 342Definitely a suck up to sandra
100% shill here. I saw Estelle a couple times and was ok nothing to write home about like this.
Originally Posted by DaddyGio
[View Original Post]
Obviously this dude is trying to snuggle up to Sandy LOL.
-
05-23-21 22:28 #4295Senior Member

Posts: 868Katie and Dana
Anyone notice these 2 new ladies on Alena's website? Is this a Markus special?
https://www.alenachicago.com/dana
https://www.alenachicago.com/katie
-
05-23-21 15:21 #4294Senior Member

Posts: 1292Rs2 K
When I got a membership a few years ago, it was a one time fee and your membership did not expire. Cell phone number is account number. If you use Kanye net or changed numbers your membership would not have followed you without contacting them.
Originally Posted by DrPepper2976
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-21 13:15 #4293Senior Member

Posts: 386Don't see why not.
Originally Posted by Jaster191
[View Original Post]
Their website still has the membership email posted to contact regarding new accounts, but they are lifetime memberships; if you have an old account you should be able to contact them to update your info (but that still costs money, don't remember how much but its likely cheaper).
-
05-23-21 13:12 #4292Senior Member

Posts: 386How's the face? Anybody to compare it to?
Originally Posted by Kabs3714
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-21 11:26 #4291Regular Member

Posts: 7I just used them as a standard to rate Estelle. I hope Sandra reads post history to see who has been a serial time waster to providers.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-21 09:49 #4290Senior Member

Posts: 151Kylie YWSM
Verification process for these guys is intense, I use P411 and it was still a lengthy process. No problems for me so long as it's a legitimate agency I've heard of, once I was verified I browsed and found Kylie. Stopped by their incall in the heart of downtown. Kylie is as advertised, had a very fun 30 minute session with her BBBJ and cfs. Nice fake tits, tight little body. Would recommend.








Reply With Quote





