Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 300 of 555 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 350 400 ... LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 8325
Most healing spa
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #3840

    Math

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertBeard  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, she lists a lot of NOs in her PD ad so I never looked twice at her. Also her prices are funky. $2 for hh and $5 for an hour. Like I'll schedule a half hour now and then another half hour in a half an hour and pay $4 total. I mean I never associated hookers as being great mathematicians but that one is pretty bad.

    That all being said $4 for an hour of bbfscip works for me. What price did you end up paying Jedi and how did you approach the BBFS question?
    Your post made me laugh at loud I guess these ladies are not good in math just like what you said. I guess they just look at the dead presidents (green).

  2. #3839
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/THOTBOXBABIE

    Seen her quite a few times and always BBFSCIP. Last date back in February. First time popped CIP, then lots of playful BBBJ and DATY. Second time I pounded her so hard I actually started her period LOL. When I pulled out, the head of my dick was a bloody mess. I normally don't like taking showers at the girl's incall but I had to that time, and she joined me because she needed to clean up too. She used to be in LA and went by "Bunny" but changed her handle when she moved to LV. Took lots of pics. Here are a few of her online ad pics and some of my own.
    Have you seen her recently?

  3. #3838

    That Box Babie

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/THOTBOXBABIE

    Seen her quite a few times and always BBFSCIP. Last date back in February. First time popped CIP, then lots of playful BBBJ and DATY. Second time I pounded her so hard I actually started her period LOL. When I pulled out, the head of my dick was a bloody mess. I normally don't like taking showers at the girl's incall but I had to that time, and she joined me because she needed to clean up too. She used to be in LA and went by "Bunny" but changed her handle when she moved to LV. Took lots of pics. Here are a few of her online ad pics and some of my own.
    Interesting, she lists a lot of NOs in her PD ad so I never looked twice at her. Also her prices are funky. $2 for hh and $5 for an hour. Like I'll schedule a half hour now and then another half hour in a half an hour and pay $4 total. I mean I never associated hookers as being great mathematicians but that one is pretty bad.

    That all being said $4 for an hour of bbfscip works for me. What price did you end up paying Jedi and how did you approach the BBFS question?

  4. #3837
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223

    Thotboxbabie

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/THOTBOXBABIE

    Seen her quite a few times and always BBFSCIP. Last date back in February. First time popped CIP, then lots of playful BBBJ and DATY. Second time I pounded her so hard I actually started her period LOL. When I pulled out, the head of my dick was a bloody mess. I normally don't like taking showers at the girl's incall but I had to that time, and she joined me because she needed to clean up too. She used to be in LA and went by "Bunny" but changed her handle when she moved to LV. Took lots of pics. Here are a few of her online ad pics and some of my own.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Thotboxbarbie Las Vegas BBFSCIP (0).jpeg‎   Thotboxbarbie Las Vegas BBFSCIP (1).jpg‎   Thotboxbarbie Las Vegas BBFSCIP (2).jpg‎   Thotboxbarbie Las Vegas BBFSCIP (3).jpg‎   Thotboxbarbie Las Vegas BBFSCIP (6).jpg‎  

    Thotboxbarbie Las Vegas BBFSCIP (7).jpg‎   Thotboxbarbie Las Vegas BBFSCIP (8).jpg‎   Thotboxbarbie Las Vegas BBFSCIP (9).jpg‎   Thotboxbarbie Las Vegas BBFSCIP (4).jpg‎   Thotboxbarbie Las Vegas BBFSCIP (5).jpg‎  


  5. #3836
    Quote Originally Posted by IBareback  [View Original Post]
    For those of you that literally want more bang for the buck, she has returned. And always a good place to start for you neophytes. Good luck and you're welcome. 😉.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...287/7026747090
    I see those butt implants are working out.

    ThePlayer.

  6. #3835
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSeeker702  [View Original Post]
    Sweet, now I can check that off my bucket list.
    I don't think a bucket would hold this. Maybe a wheelbarrow.

  7. #3834
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakky129  [View Original Post]
    The day I go whaling in Las Vegas is when I buy Ocean front property in Arizona.
    The only place I've gone whaling is off Dana Point in a whale watching boat. LOL.

  8. #3833
    Quote Originally Posted by IBareback  [View Original Post]
    For those of you that literally want more bang for the buck, she has returned. And always a good place to start for you neophytes. Good luck and you're welcome. 😉.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...287/7026747090
    The day I go whaling in Las Vegas is when I buy Ocean front property in Arizona.

  9. #3832
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkvera46  [View Original Post]
    Imagine the smell.
    Don't you really mean the stench?

  10. #3831
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223
    Quote Originally Posted by IBareback  [View Original Post]
    For those of you that literally want more bang for the buck, she has returned. And always a good place to start for you neophytes. Good luck and you're welcome. 😉.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...287/7026747090
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSeeker702  [View Original Post]
    Sweet, now I can check that off my bucket list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkvera46  [View Original Post]
    Imagine the smell.
    Somehow, I don't believe that chick above can spread her legs 180 degrees like Tasia LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SCREEN--shot (10).jpg‎   SCREEN--shot (2).jpg‎   SCREEN--shot (9).jpg‎   SCREEN--shot (5).jpg‎   SCREEN--shot (6).jpg‎  


  11. #3830
    Quote Originally Posted by IBareback  [View Original Post]
    For those of you that literally want more bang for the buck, she has returned. And always a good place to start for you neophytes. Good luck and you're welcome. 😉.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...287/7026747090
    Imagine the smell.

  12. #3829
    Quote Originally Posted by IBareback  [View Original Post]
    For those of you that literally want more bang for the buck, she has returned. And always a good place to start for you neophytes. Good luck and you're welcome. 😉.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...287/7026747090
    Sweet, now I can check that off my bucket list.

  13. #3828

    Now I can't unsee that

    Quote Originally Posted by IBareback  [View Original Post]
    For those of you that literally want more bang for the buck, she has returned. And always a good place to start for you neophytes. Good luck and you're welcome. 😉.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...287/7026747090
    Wow, not only will somebody have sex with that, but then pay for it?

  14. #3827

    Oh please no!

    Not on my worst day.

    Quote Originally Posted by IBareback  [View Original Post]
    For those of you that literally want more bang for the buck, she has returned. And always a good place to start for you neophytes. Good luck and you're welcome. 😉.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...287/7026747090

  15. #3826

    She is back!

    For those of you that literally want more bang for the buck, she has returned. And always a good place to start for you neophytes. Good luck and you're welcome.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...287/7026747090

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape