Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 492 of 887 FirstFirst ... 392 442 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 542 592 ... LastLast
Results 7,366 to 7,380 of 13300
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5935
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDeyGuy  [View Original Post]
    This is Vanessa. IDK what her provider name is but I've seen her multiple times and had a 3 some once but the girl she was working with quit. She was really sexy. Yes those are real pictures. She's actually had surgery on her ass to make it fatter. She's definitely sexy and real and very nice but I worry all the surgeries she's having are going to ruin what was a perfect body.
    Long time lurker here. First post.

    Been attempting to meet Vanessa for a couple of weeks now. She's replied to messages then gone silent. We finally arranged a time and she was contacting me regularly throughout the day. I arrive, park, message her. And she goes silent. I waited 15 minutes and left. She ended up messaging me 26 minutes after our agreed time asking me where I was and informing me that she had taken a nap. Really disappointing. I was looking forward to hanging out with her.

  2. #5934
    Yeah, I have tried to get with her five times now. Location is listed in Pickens, but she always says she's in either Seneca or somewhere nearby. Thanks. I'm good. Knew there was some BS. Thanks for your review. I would have gotten my money back either way but I don't recommend that for most people.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppi  [View Original Post]
    This one got me. Got to nasty smoke filled apartment and wanted the money up front. Was barley dressed took the money upstairs and came back down and said put on the condom. I said can you take off your top? She said no she had some special tattoos she did not want me to see. I said ok and told her I just wanted a CBC she said she just had a root canal so not to the CBJ. So I said give me $40 back and I'll just leave. She just started texting and would no speak to me so I walked. Pretty sure there was a dude upstairs. Lesson learned, get what's on the menu before I pay.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/063301092475

  3. #5933

    Any info on These two


  4. #5932

    Crazy little thief

    This one got me. Got to nasty smoke filled apartment and wanted the money up front. Was barley dressed took the money upstairs and came back down and said put on the condom. I said can you take off your top? She said no she had some special tattoos she did not want me to see. I said ok and told her I just wanted a CBC she said she just had a root canal so not to the CBJ. So I said give me $40 back and I'll just leave. She just started texting and would no speak to me so I walked. Pretty sure there was a dude upstairs. Lesson learned, get what's on the menu before I pay.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/063301092475

  5. #5931
    I just sent her a message and she said "she's so busy she's only booking appointments through cashapp. " So most likely a scan. Stay away. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueVibes  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on her. I've seen the pictures before but the ad has no name and the phone number is new so it is difficult to search on the forum. I'd love to know if she's real. The photos look great but I'm always skeptical about photos with favourable angles, excessive photoshopping, and excessive makeup.

    If anyone can share their experience, it will be much appreciated.

    Thanks.

    Andy.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/037383653130

  6. #5930

    No name in Ad

    Does anyone have any info on her. I've seen the pictures before but the ad has no name and the phone number is new so it is difficult to search on the forum. I'd love to know if she's real. The photos look great but I'm always skeptical about photos with favourable angles, excessive photoshopping, and excessive makeup.

    If anyone can share their experience, it will be much appreciated.

    Thanks.

    Andy.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/037383653130

  7. #5929

    Lollipop

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel73  [View Original Post]
    Coming through Greenville tomorrow. Will be staying 1 night before moving on to my next stop. Anyone recommend a top notch BBBJ or a FS I need to try? Thanks and everyone be safe.
    Depends on what you like. I personally have a thing for designer heels and lingerie so its Lollipop for me.

  8. #5928

    Vanessa

    This is Vanessa. IDK what her provider name is but I've seen her multiple times and had a 3 some once but the girl she was working with quit. She was really sexy. Yes those are real pictures. She's actually had surgery on her ass to make it fatter. She's definitely sexy and real and very nice but I worry all the surgeries she's having are going to ruin what was a perfect body.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    I wonder is Kelly=Lauren in this post?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/689926383685

  9. #5927

    Best BBBJ or FS?

    Coming through Greenville tomorrow. Will be staying 1 night before moving on to my next stop. Anyone recommend a top notch BBBJ or a FS I need to try? Thanks and everyone be safe.

  10. #5926

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore6968  [View Original Post]
    Total waste of time and money, I saw her about 3 years ago and it was a lifeless body laying there like a dead fish. She may have moved on to scamming now, IDK? Just stay away from this one.
    Thank you so much.

  11. #5925

    Dead fish

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    Total waste of time and money, I saw her about 3 years ago and it was a lifeless body laying there like a dead fish. She may have moved on to scamming now, IDK? Just stay away from this one.

  12. #5924

    I thought so

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    This is so a scam.
    I was thinking that and just wanted to make sure.

  13. #5923
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Dude

    This is so a scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]

  14. #5922

    White Diamond


  15. #5921

    Not sure

    We messaged several times yesterday I text her 30 min before and have not got a reply. Not sure if she is legit or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by HighRolling100  [View Original Post]
    Look interesting.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape