Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,366 to 7,380 of 13291
-
05-22-21 13:55 #5926Senior Member

Posts: 533Thank you
Thank you so much.
Originally Posted by Hardcore6968
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-21 12:52 #5925Senior Member

Posts: 170Dead fish
Total waste of time and money, I saw her about 3 years ago and it was a lifeless body laying there like a dead fish. She may have moved on to scamming now, IDK? Just stay away from this one.
Originally Posted by MaverickSC
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-21 09:06 #5924Senior Member

Posts: 533I thought so
I was thinking that and just wanted to make sure.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-21 05:27 #5923Senior Member

Posts: 1204Dude
This is so a scam.
Originally Posted by MaverickSC
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-21 11:27 #5922Senior Member

Posts: 533White Diamond
Anyone meet white diamond yet?
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...*/728446657224
-
05-21-21 10:22 #5921Senior Member

Posts: 533Not sure
We messaged several times yesterday I text her 30 min before and have not got a reply. Not sure if she is legit or not.
.
Originally Posted by HighRolling100
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-21 08:19 #5920Senior Member

Posts: 180Rose
A long time ago. She was a mess. Would not repeat.
Originally Posted by MaverickSC
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-21 07:57 #5919Senior Member

Posts: 147Was going to ask the same LOL
Look interesting.
Originally Posted by MaverickSC
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 18:05 #5918Senior Member

Posts: 533Has anyone dreamed with Ally
I was wondering if anyone knows about this lady?
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/596488365124
-
05-20-21 17:33 #5917Senior Member

Posts: 533Rose
Has anyone meet Rose?
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/784608693760
-
05-20-21 16:37 #5916Senior Member

Posts: 533Number
She also told me she works a day job from 9 to 5
.
Originally Posted by GuyOnTheNet
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 16:31 #5915Senior Member

Posts: 533Number
I used the number ending in 1613. I was hoping she was legit.
.
Originally Posted by GuyOnTheNet
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 15:27 #5914Senior Member

Posts: 533Correction
Sorry for the bad grammar. Being add my brain goes faster than my fingers. After I unloaded in her mouth she went to the corner of the room and threw it up. The BJ was actually good and she even made noises.
Originally Posted by MaverickSC
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 11:33 #5913Senior Member

Posts: 29Not sure about this
So I looked at this one and agree, she's quite gorgeous, but my only concern is that the phone number in the body of the post doesn't match the number in the "call me". I tried texting both just for grins, but didn't hear back. Which number did you use?
Originally Posted by MaverickSC
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 10:03 #5912Senior Member

Posts: 533Valuable information
So I've seen this ad numerous times and even saw a sos review. I finally too the plunge and meet Layla. While texting she mentioned a friend and we worked out a 2 person BBBJ. They are legit and the pics are very recent, the service was not that great. After 30 seconds of BBBJ Layla said she was on her period and her friend would finish. Layla left the house and her friend finished. The BBBJ was good and she let me cim, but after I cim she the it up in the corner of the room. I'm suspecting Layla has demons and needed the money to purchase more. I would not recommend nor would I repeat with either.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...i/990743347508
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/361094557249










Reply With Quote




