Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 637 of 907 FirstFirst ... 137 537 587 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 687 737 ... LastLast
Results 9,541 to 9,555 of 13595
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4055
    Quote Originally Posted by KYJohn  [View Original Post]
    I had an appointment set up with her. Asked what her testing regimen was, as in icky stuff. I guess she got offended, assumed I wanted BB (I did not). Left a VM. She texted back, said she wasn't available, find another provider! What a joke. It's OK, I'm sure there are plenty of other people out there interested. Just don't ask about testing. I'm not making an claims. Just wonder what that means that if you ask if she tests for icky stuff she's suddenly unavailable?
    Sometimes it's how you ask. I totally understand what you're saying. But do you ask every provider that question that way? Just curious as to others responses. Bella has a good reputation. Certainly not perfect. Here's a question I ask often to weed out people. After a few texts I'll say "hey, since I turned 40 I have a difficult time finishing with a cover on". Here are answers I get.

    1. No BB and you're blocked.

    2. I don't offer BBFS but I'll do BBBJ to finish for you.

    3. Well, ok hun. I'll let you go bare but only for you and don't tell anyone.

    Now the ones that block me, well my loss, maybe or maybe not. But its ok because there are others. The ones that say no BBFS but BBBJCIM, cool. I'll see that chick. The ones that say ok to BBFS because I'm the only one, I won't see them.

    But to your question about testing, I just feel that very few if any of these girls get tested, at least on a regular basis.

  2. #4054

    Bella Love fail

    I had an appointment set up with her. Asked what her testing regimen was, as in icky stuff. I guess she got offended, assumed I wanted BB (I did not). Left a VM. She texted back, said she wasn't available, find another provider! What a joke. It's OK, I'm sure there are plenty of other people out there interested. Just don't ask about testing. I'm not making an claims. Just wonder what that means that if you ask if she tests for icky stuff she's suddenly unavailable?

  3. #4053
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno502  [View Original Post]
    To me, GFE would be when the provider calls me a cheating dog, throws a bottle or glass at me, says we need to talk about where this relationship is going, and then starts crying and locks herself in the bathroom for the rest of the session.
    That would be "wife experience".

    Actually "wife experience" would be "again? You want sex again? Too bad cause I got a headache. Again" haha.

  4. #4052
    Quote Originally Posted by Seger  [View Original Post]
    I first seen her about 3 years ago when she was in the westend and then a few times at st andrews she always met up with me never ghost me. Just one time she had to wait about 20 minutes out side in the parking lot of her place on st Andrews. Back then she was a fairly nice looking honey to bang and was decent at it. But it been two years since I seen her and have heard nothing but bad reviews since.
    I don't think it's actually her who takes the calls. They're very picky and once you answer incorrectly or in a non timely manner they block the numbers. You have to send a picture now also or they immediately block they number. Learned the hard way. Download the text free app and keep shooting shots until you get the ringer LOL.

  5. #4051

    Bruno502 FTW!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno502  [View Original Post]
    To me, GFE would be when the provider calls me a cheating dog, throws a bottle or glass at me, says we need to talk about where this relationship is going, and then starts crying and locks herself in the bathroom for the rest of the session.
    Dude, that is spot on! So true.

  6. #4050

    Gfe

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmw1980  [View Original Post]
    To me GFE must have these points. Non rushed. Some decent chat. Lots of eye contact. Touching and rubbing. Teasing and maybe a tickle. Kissing. Daty. BBBJ.
    To me, GFE would be when the provider calls me a cheating dog, throws a bottle or glass at me, says we need to talk about where this relationship is going, and then starts crying and locks herself in the bathroom for the rest of the session.

  7. #4049
    Quote Originally Posted by Catlikr  [View Original Post]
    What constitutes GFE service? I have my idea what it is but escorts and other providers all seem to have different definitions of what a GFE visit entails.
    Basically same as what has been said. For me GFE is a mutually intimate experience, the visit should feel natural not scripted, kissing is a must for me.

  8. #4048

    Gfe

    Quote Originally Posted by Catlikr  [View Original Post]
    What constitutes GFE service? I have my idea what it is but escorts and other providers all seem to have different definitions of what a GFE visit entails.
    To me GFE must have these points. Non rushed. Some decent chat. Lots of eye contact. Touching and rubbing. Teasing and maybe a tickle. Kissing. Daty. BBBJ.

  9. #4047

    Lacey Jay?

    Any reviews of Lacy Jay? I notice that she doesn't smile in any of her pictures. Are her teeth OK?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5027916962
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails f145f2828eb9c7c3de9f56cb357c448d_f.jpg‎  

  10. #4046

    5 star Stephanie

    Just had another encounter with Stephanie. I can tell you her skills are off the chart. This woman is amazing. If you haven't had the chance to see her I highly recommend her she puts your wants first. This woman is the best go-to woman I've had yet. I can't get enough of her. I love going down on this woman, she loves DATY.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/62502826/

  11. #4045

    Gfe?

    Quote Originally Posted by LouJack  [View Original Post]
    Who are the current faves out there for GFE? I used to see JessaLynn semi-regularly, but now that she's out of the game, I need a new go-to. I appreciate the suggestions!
    What constitutes GFE service? I have my idea what it is but escorts and other providers all seem to have different definitions of what a GFE visit entails.

  12. #4044

    Bella and Lilly Rose and Zoey

    These three are my go to's. Seen all many times, prices are going up, but like he said you get what you pay for. Bella sweet, smooth, safe incall East end, BBBJ. She's on tryst.

    Lilly likewise sweet and fun, smart, highlands area, all covered but lots of interesting menu ad on if I to Femdom etc.

    Lilly on tryst too.

    Zoey—goth cool chic, beautiful bootie, hip. Zoey on alligator.

    Lilly and Zoey both have only fans.

    Lilly offers discounts if willing to make content with her, sometimes there's a cameraman, sometimes there's a camera woman, but all very chill, no drugs alcohol anywhere— always feel safe.

  13. #4043

    Gfe

    Who are the current faves out there for GFE? I used to see JessaLynn semi-regularly, but now that she's out of the game, I need a new go-to. I appreciate the suggestions!

  14. #4042

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by GoDeeper1234  [View Original Post]
    Wonderful experience with Bella Love! Top tier provider! The entire experience was top notch.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/62485595/
    Yep, my "go to" girl. We always have a shot of vodka before we get down to business!

  15. #4041
    Quote Originally Posted by DjangosTigerr  [View Original Post]
    This is why I usually stick with SBs and higher end providers. These girls that charge 200 or less usually have too many issues or performance is terrible. Old adage you get what you pay for.
    Yep. People ***** about price, but you get what you pay for. I don't see girls that charge under 200, just too much bad stuff.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape