Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 13,141 to 13,155 of 27788
-
05-22-21 18:54 #14648Senior Member

Posts: 214Yup it was a typo.
Originally Posted by Original703
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-21 17:56 #14647Senior Member

Posts: 121SFF said she moved to AZ and ain't coming back. But that was a few months ago. One of the best around, how often do you get a girl with this kind of enthusiasm?
Originally Posted by MikeJennings
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-21 17:36 #14646Senior Member

Posts: 2334Holy crap! I've seen her a few times and never knew!! She's a rock star IMO! Do you just ask??
Originally Posted by ScoobyBoo
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-21 17:27 #14645Senior Member

Posts: 533Her state is listed as Arizona. Wonder if she's down there?
Originally Posted by FantasyManJ
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-21 15:48 #14644Senior Member

Posts: 145DirtyAnnie
Doubt it, my understanding is there is a provider that harasses Annie when ever she's is known to be in the Seattle area. Although I'd love to see her again.
Originally Posted by FantasyManJ
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-21 14:17 #14643Senior Member

Posts: 1401One can only hope. One of the best sessions I've ever had.
Originally Posted by FantasyManJ
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-21 13:33 #14642Senior Member

Posts: 120DirtyAnnie
I saw she logged on the other board recently. Is our goddess coming back?
-
05-22-21 12:50 #14641Senior Member

Posts: 172Kennedy
Interesting, she an an ad for Fife on the same date.
Originally Posted by NeedAMassage18
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-21 12:29 #14640Senior Member

Posts: 72Kennedy
Kennedy has been hanging out in Kennewick for the last two years.
Originally Posted by StreetTroller
[View Original Post]
https://kennewick.skipthegames.com/f...t/939635851895
-
05-22-21 11:19 #14639Regular Member

Posts: 6Has anyone smashed this yet? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw.../post/62515893#.
-
05-21-21 18:30 #14638Senior Member

Posts: 2184Kennedy
Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69
[View Original Post]
I did a search and most of these pics show a much younger version of her. Then there are just one or two pics that make her look worn out and much older. Wonder how she actually looks. But the 1488 thing is enough of a reason for me to fuck someone else.
Originally Posted by StreetTroller
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-21 16:44 #14637Banned Member

Posts: 964RE: Kennedy
Wow, she's back. I tried and tried and tried to schedule with her years ago and she always ghosted. Good thing is that she'd always ghost during our communication process rather than when we had something scheduled and I was on the way. For the most part, guys who made it to her said it was alright but not worth the hassle of getting fucked around. I'm probably going to wish I hadn't, but I might try her again now that it's been a few years. Slightest bit of fuckery and I'm just going to stop the pursuit.
Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-21 13:46 #14636Senior Member

Posts: 1209No, based entirely on her looks.
Originally Posted by BbFunTimes
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-21 12:35 #14635Senior Member

Posts: 1401I was texting her early last year and then she just dropped off when the pandemic started. No response at all after that. The sessions with her were fantastic. Total dynamo!
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-21 08:46 #14634Senior Member

Posts: 240Grin & Bear It
Has anyone mashed this one? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/62468746/.










Reply With Quote





