Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4303
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass  [View Original Post]
    Anetta now goes by Arriana and is still with MA.
    Are you serious? When did she come back? How does she look?

  2. #4302
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass  [View Original Post]
    Of course it is from Marcus. It's clear he's running all the former MCE girls because anytime you try to schedule Alena, Brooke, Rose Torn, Lexi, Victoria, Natalia or they cancel, you get an email recommending all the other girls. They're all connected somehow and this seems obvious. Especially since they all have similar websites and charge the same rate.
    Let's be honest. Who gives a if it's Markus or not. Have you seen the caliber of these girls, OMG! I'd go broke in a week. $4. 5 an hour is too steep for my wallet but these 2 in the links are fucking fantasies. That body and age, damn! As I said, if I could, I'd bankrupt myself for that type of girl.

  3. #4301

    Anetta

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    Anetta was awesome. Body was a great but personality was on another level. She once said to me:

    "Nobody fucks my ass like you do. ".

    Not seeing Elsa was a big regret of mine but it's because I kept seeing Anetta.
    Anetta now goes by Arriana and is still with MA.

  4. #4300

    Alena

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyT  [View Original Post]
    Anyone notice these 2 new ladies on Alena's website? Is this a Markus special?

    https://www.alenachicago.com/dana

    https://www.alenachicago.com/katie
    Of course it is from Marcus. It's clear he's running all the former MCE girls because anytime you try to schedule Alena, Brooke, Rose Torn, Lexi, Victoria, Natalia or they cancel, you get an email recommending all the other girls. They're all connected somehow and this seems obvious. Especially since they all have similar websites and charge the same rate.

  5. #4299
    Quote Originally Posted by Ppete8231  [View Original Post]
    Guys- what's the point of this. MA (and specifically Estelle) has a lot of positive reviews. But if you think she is just ok, it's called YMMV for that reason. You share your not-so-great feedback, but don't stop others from sharing their positive views. Also, if you think she isn't that great, would you mind sharing who you think is.
    I think you meant to copy Flipper's response instead of mine; but I agree with you entirely. This is the first review I give on my experience with a lady at MA named Estelle and this guy want's to call me a shill; even though he's reporting visiting her a couple times. Instead of tearing down my review, why doesn't he contribute and post who he thinks is fantastic. I already said, that was my experience and my opinion. He's entitled to his own, you don't see me tearing down his reviews. I agree with Pete, Flipper where are your reviews, and why don't you share your perfect 10 experiences. You don't have to agree with me, but if you research her on this forum and TER, you'll see there are many other positive reviews so clearly YMMV.

  6. #4298
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    It makes no sense that you thought Estelle was nothing to write home about, yet by your own admission you stated you saw her a couple of times.

    That's like saying, "Disney World was nothing great to write about, but I went a couple times anyway". Seriously????? , Obviously there was something you liked about her otherwise WTF would you spend a couple hundred dollars to see her a couple times. ? And somehow I'm the shill? LOL. Thanks for the laugh.
    Guys- what's the point of this. MA (and specifically Estelle) has a lot of positive reviews. But if you think she is just ok, it's called YMMV for that reason. You share your not-so-great feedback, but don't stop others from sharing their positive views. Also, if you think she isn't that great, would you mind sharing who you think is.

  7. #4297
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper12  [View Original Post]
    100% shill here. I saw Estelle a couple times and was ok nothing to write home about like this.

    Obviously this dude is trying to snuggle up to Sandy LOL.
    It makes no sense that you thought Estelle was nothing to write home about, yet by your own admission you stated you saw her a couple of times.

    That's like saying, "Disney World was nothing great to write about, but I went a couple times anyway". Seriously????? , Obviously there was something you liked about her otherwise WTF would you spend a couple hundred dollars to see her a couple times. ? And somehow I'm the shill? LOL. Thanks for the laugh.

  8. #4296

    Definitely a suck up to sandra

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyGio  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like you identified yourself to Sandra and shilled her a glowing review. Too bad that you never met this agencies Elsa or Anetta as both were solid 8's and and better quality than Estelle.
    100% shill here. I saw Estelle a couple times and was ok nothing to write home about like this.

    Obviously this dude is trying to snuggle up to Sandy LOL.

  9. #4295

    Katie and Dana

    Anyone notice these 2 new ladies on Alena's website? Is this a Markus special?

    https://www.alenachicago.com/dana

    https://www.alenachicago.com/katie

  10. #4294
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1292

    Rs2 K

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    Don't see why not.

    Their website still has the membership email posted to contact regarding new accounts, but they are lifetime memberships; if you have an old account you should be able to contact them to update your info (but that still costs money, don't remember how much but its likely cheaper).
    When I got a membership a few years ago, it was a one time fee and your membership did not expire. Cell phone number is account number. If you use Kanye net or changed numbers your membership would not have followed you without contacting them.

  11. #4293
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaster191  [View Original Post]
    Guys, do you know if RS2 K is still renewing memberships? I had a membership like 10 years ago but it went inactive because I was using agencies. Now MA and CCG won't approve me unless I have RS2 K but I don't have it or any OKs on P411 despite doing this for 10 years now and seeing so many girls with agencies.
    Don't see why not.

    Their website still has the membership email posted to contact regarding new accounts, but they are lifetime memberships; if you have an old account you should be able to contact them to update your info (but that still costs money, don't remember how much but its likely cheaper).

  12. #4292
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabs3714  [View Original Post]
    Verification process for these guys is intense, I use P411 and it was still a lengthy process. No problems for me so long as it's a legitimate agency I've heard of, once I was verified I browsed and found Kylie. Stopped by their incall in the heart of downtown. Kylie is as advertised, had a very fun 30 minute session with her BBBJ and cfs. Nice fake tits, tight little body. Would recommend.
    How's the face? Anybody to compare it to?

  13. #4291
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    Anetta was awesome. Body was a great but personality was on another level. She once said to me:

    "Nobody fucks my ass like you do. ".

    Not seeing Elsa was a big regret of mine but it's because I kept seeing Anetta.
    I just used them as a standard to rate Estelle. I hope Sandra reads post history to see who has been a serial time waster to providers.

  14. #4290

    Kylie YWSM

    Verification process for these guys is intense, I use P411 and it was still a lengthy process. No problems for me so long as it's a legitimate agency I've heard of, once I was verified I browsed and found Kylie. Stopped by their incall in the heart of downtown. Kylie is as advertised, had a very fun 30 minute session with her BBBJ and cfs. Nice fake tits, tight little body. Would recommend.

  15. #4289
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyGio  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like you identified yourself to Sandra and shilled her a glowing review. Too bad that you never met this agencies Elsa or Anetta as both were solid 8's and and better quality than Estelle.
    Anetta was awesome. Body was a great but personality was on another level. She once said to me:

    "Nobody fucks my ass like you do. ".

    Not seeing Elsa was a big regret of mine but it's because I kept seeing Anetta.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape