Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 801 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 301 701 751 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 851 901 1301 ... LastLast
Results 12,001 to 12,015 of 26406
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14406

    Just an FYI

    The pics are old. She is like 7+ months pregnant. She is no longer big on sex, and would rather BJ or will just do BJ. Cost a little more than I like for that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    Been looking for a spinner. I think I know where I'm going to be this weekend.

  2. #14405
    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    Seen the Russian barbie? Super preggo. But super hot.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/191922465017
    Been looking for a spinner. I think I know where I'm going to be this weekend.

  3. #14404

    Anyone

    Seen the Russian barbie? Super preggo. But super hot.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/191922465017

  4. #14403

    Tinder

    https://tryst.link/escort/elenadelavega

    Matched with her on tinder a long while ago, fit when we first matched, and gained a lot of weight since. Legit mental health issues, would range from amazing to terrified, definition of YMMV though I cut it off when she was looking for a sugar daddy so not surprised to see her here now. Definitely a film maker etc, be prepared, she might be flaky, though haven't talked to her since she's turned this into a profession so you might have better experiences, though her pictures certainly do not display How much she actually weighs, like not even close.

  5. #14402
    Looks familiar. Not sure if this is the same Harmony previously discussed as all those ads are down. I'd be interested too, always looking for something Mayfair area. (If anyone knows a girl for cheap bbj around there I'd be thrilled with some info).

  6. #14401

  7. #14400

    Chocolate

    I've seen Kenya multiple times and she's never been a Ncns. She's clean and very personable. I am going to see her again.

  8. #14399

    Kenya

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/765892855526

    She has been ncns twice. Don't waste your time.

  9. #14398

    Hydration Destination?

    Greetings Gents,

    Has anyone experienced Sunnie? https://milwaukee.rubratings.com/129791.

    I've been chatting with her. She seems very nice but something seems wrong. Maybe I'm being overly cautious. Feel free to PM me too. Thanks guys!

    FlipN Out.

  10. #14397
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertWi69  [View Original Post]
    Sadly she's never going to get cleaned up as she has absolutely no support system in her life and she has mental health issues that don't help her either. She has a twin sister (looks nothing like her) that has written her out of her life.
    You may be correct but I would like to think that recovery is possible.

  11. #14396

    Naughty Nikki

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/236270410428

    Tried to see her a few days ago. Now, I've been to a few hotels / motels on the Northside on Appleton Ave with no problems but there's no way in hell I'm stepping into her motel incall by Capital Dr. Small parking lot with only 3 cars parked in it. One of the cars had two AA guys standing by it smoking cigarettes. She tells me to come on in. LMAO. I guess she thought I was born yesterday.

  12. #14395
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieKane200  [View Original Post]
    She was chubby when I first met her, but that was after her kid. When she dropped the weight, she was absolutely smokin'! But the drama and the random texts got to be too much and I stopped seeing her. Hope she gets the help she needs.
    Sadly she's never going to get cleaned up as she has absolutely no support system in her life and she has mental health issues that don't help her either. She has a twin sister (looks nothing like her) that has written her out of her life.

  13. #14394
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  14. #14393
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Had some time earlier today; looked her up. Still in lockup on a 5 year sentence and 5 years probation after that. I also hope she gets herself cleaned up. I know a few others that seem to have succeeded at it. And one that should at least try.

    BTW: Sierra may have put on the "freshman 40". 5' 2" 174# per her prison stats.
    She was chubby when I first met her, but that was after her kid. When she dropped the weight, she was absolutely smokin'! But the drama and the random texts got to be too much and I stopped seeing her. Hope she gets the help she needs.

  15. #14392
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18

    Yep!

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedRacer2414  [View Original Post]
    Saw them as a duo A couple of weeks ago. Jackie is the blonde not too bad in looks. Alyssa is super skinny, no tits! Started with a massage, BBBJ, BBFS finish.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape