Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 879 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 379 779 829 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 929 979 1379 ... LastLast
Results 13,171 to 13,185 of 27819
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14649

    Sorry this is late

    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    That's consistent with at least one complimentary report from several weeks ago and what she told me via text. While it's a minor bummer she won't do Greek I don't blame her and FIV isn't my thing anyway. I don't mind if an incall is messy and low-end as long as it's relatively safe. Even a dive hotel / motel is usually safe since occupant I'd is required.

    It's great she does weekly STI testing. That's certainly worth the additional charge for BBFS.
    So I jokingly call her my other GF, and I see her every 2-3 weeks, and have on / off for the past 2 years or so.

    When I first met her she was UTR with a different #.

    We bullshit about a lot and she claims she only sees a handful of guys who are willing to pay the upcharge for BBFS (I don't believe it personally) but I do know she gets tested every Friday, and have driven her a few times.

    She's been talking about getting clean of late, which would let her improve her shitty fife motel stay location considerably, and life in general.

    She's a really good one. She just doesn't want your fingers in her, but doesn't mind one in the ass while RCG, and she flat out won't do anal.

    Highly recommend. My big turn off an unwillingness to see her sometimes is her smoking of pills which has varied into the extremely heavy usage at times.

  2. #14648
    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    Tequila is good, beer is better.

    Typo? I'm guessing Router911 was explaining that he previously didn't partake in BBFS, merely passing along information from providers, but that he has now tried BBFS and seeks more, joining your ranks.
    Yup it was a typo.

  3. #14647
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    Her state is listed as Arizona. Wonder if she's down there?
    SFF said she moved to AZ and ain't coming back. But that was a few months ago. One of the best around, how often do you get a girl with this kind of enthusiasm?

  4. #14646
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyBoo  [View Original Post]
    She belongs here and my experience with her has always been bb cip. I even had cia a couple years ago. Her rates goes up sometimes but usually no extras for me.
    Holy crap! I've seen her a few times and never knew!! She's a rock star IMO! Do you just ask??

  5. #14645
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyManJ  [View Original Post]
    I saw she logged on the other board recently. Is our goddess coming back?
    Her state is listed as Arizona. Wonder if she's down there?

  6. #14644
    Senior Member


    Posts: 145

    DirtyAnnie

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyManJ  [View Original Post]
    I saw she logged on the other board recently. Is our goddess coming back?
    Doubt it, my understanding is there is a provider that harasses Annie when ever she's is known to be in the Seattle area. Although I'd love to see her again.

  7. #14643
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyManJ  [View Original Post]
    I saw she logged on the other board recently. Is our goddess coming back?
    One can only hope. One of the best sessions I've ever had.

  8. #14642

    DirtyAnnie

    I saw she logged on the other board recently. Is our goddess coming back?

  9. #14641

    Kennedy

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedAMassage18  [View Original Post]
    Kennedy has been hanging out in Kennewick for the last two years.

    https://kennewick.skipthegames.com/f...t/939635851895
    Interesting, she an an ad for Fife on the same date.

  10. #14640

    Kennedy

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    Wow, she's back. I tried and tried and tried to schedule with her years ago and she always ghosted. Good thing is that she'd always ghost during our communication process rather than when we had something scheduled and I was on the way. For the most part, guys who made it to her said it was alright but not worth the hassle of getting fucked around. I'm probably going to wish I hadn't, but I might try her again now that it's been a few years. Slightest bit of fuckery and I'm just going to stop the pursuit.
    Kennedy has been hanging out in Kennewick for the last two years.

    https://kennewick.skipthegames.com/f...t/939635851895

  11. #14639

  12. #14638

    Kennedy

    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Thus use the review of Kennedy from TNA. See my previous post about what a guy said about her. This review explains why he said it.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Fucking-Chaos
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    Wow, she's back. I tried and tried and tried to schedule with her years ago and she always ghosted. Good thing is that she'd always ghost during our communication process rather than when we had something scheduled and I was on the way. For the most part, guys who made it to her said it was alright but not worth the hassle of getting fucked around. I'm probably going to wish I hadn't, but I might try her again now that it's been a few years. Slightest bit of fuckery and I'm just going to stop the pursuit.
    I did a search and most of these pics show a much younger version of her. Then there are just one or two pics that make her look worn out and much older. Wonder how she actually looks. But the 1488 thing is enough of a reason for me to fuck someone else.

  13. #14637

    RE: Kennedy

    Wow, she's back. I tried and tried and tried to schedule with her years ago and she always ghosted. Good thing is that she'd always ghost during our communication process rather than when we had something scheduled and I was on the way. For the most part, guys who made it to her said it was alright but not worth the hassle of getting fucked around. I'm probably going to wish I hadn't, but I might try her again now that it's been a few years. Slightest bit of fuckery and I'm just going to stop the pursuit.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Thus use the review of Kennedy from TNA. See my previous post about what a guy said about her. This review explains why he said it.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Fucking-Chaos

  14. #14636
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    No, based entirely on her looks.

  15. #14635
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    God I loved that woman. She was a real dynamo and I had some really great times with her. I would love to get an update and new contact on her if anyone has it. Willing to trade.
    I was texting her early last year and then she just dropped off when the pandemic started. No response at all after that. The sessions with her were fantastic. Total dynamo!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape