Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 151 of 298 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2220
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitvix  [View Original Post]
    Posted a while ago but didn't get a response. Anybody try Lisu? Saw her listed on Peach Cafe. Haven't found any info on her. Or, if anyone has any other PSE favorites listed on peach cafe, I'd love to hear.
    Three reviews on T*are.

  2. #2219
    Quote Originally Posted by Jizzm3  [View Original Post]
    You need to give up personal info now. Which is a bummer.
    You need to provide only what they ask, not everything that's on your Id.

    But. If people can brain that out and get over it, more for us.

  3. #2218
    Quote Originally Posted by SixDNine  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody tried them? The price tag is pretty steep for me but might consider it if they actually go down on each other and get into the session.
    There are reviews on T*are.

  4. #2217

    Bay bunnies

    Anyone have info on how to access bay bunnies?

  5. #2216

    Yuna / Kat Doubles

    Has anybody tried them? The price tag is pretty steep for me but might consider it if they actually go down on each other and get into the session.

  6. #2215

    Bora from VF

    So I completed the trifecta of Zuri, Dana and Bora. Bora is short and a spinner, her ass is so small I couldn't believe my eyes at first. She has work done to her face, along with rest of her body. She has a perky nose, nice uptilted lips, very pretty. She had good energy, skipping around instead of walking, talking to herself in Korean. Very friendly and happy to do whatever I indicated I wanted.

    We did DFK, DATY, BBBJ, multiple positions, all while being happy and friendly. She did moan very loudly, as other have also pointed out. She used vibrator on herself towards the end, and did a long simulation of orgasm. I was happy to watch the show, and do her in multiple positions. I guess I got a too free in putting her in different positions (she is so tiny, I could just pick her up and put her down), she joked towards the end that I treated her like a puppy.

    I can see why she is rated so highly, she is a pretty bundle of energy, trying to make me happy.

    Its very hard to tell with the amount of body work these ladies have gotten done, but I suspect Zuri is younger than Bora. Any thoughts from fellow mongers?

  7. #2214

    No nopes from me.

    Thanks for the candid reply. In my travels its remarkable, both the similarities and differences in the K-Girl AMP and AAMP business models in different cities and states. AAMPs are big on the west coast but GA, TX, NY, and HI favor the AMP model. I see the AAMP model as being more secure for both the client and provider so the paranoia makes sense to me. I was shocked at how out in the open Dallas' AMPs are but it doesn't stop them from providing top tier services and providers. As I'm making in-roads in the bay area I'm coming to appreciate AAMP scene. But I sure miss the kid in a candy store feeling when walking into the parlor area of an AMP and seeing all the scantily clad smiling dolls on display and pondering who to fuck (with no danger of bait and switch or photoshop fuckery). Alas, those days are no more and the AAMP is the way forward.

    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    Ditto other responses.

    For me, the quality and value of the girls will always come first. For this reason, it makes sense they're rotation doesn't change as frequently as other orgs. It's never fun hearing about a rising star that one pines to see, only for her to disappear, and without warning in some instances. And while I haven't seen all their girls, in general I do trust their advertising of the ones still available.

    While it's easy for a current connoisseur of their candy to say I don't mind their vetting process, I get it may be hard to agree with their reasons for doing so. Make no mistake about it: This is the underworld. We've all heard the horror stories. Put things into perspective and think of all the things you'd need identification for in the real world.

    Is LSC "perfect?" Unfortunately no. But they must be doing something right, considering their reputation and longevity in the game.

  8. #2213
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJames808  [View Original Post]
    I got into SA with references and no other requirements. KGA was another story.
    Not SA, I meant LSC.

  9. #2212
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJames808  [View Original Post]
    Could you quantify your statement? Is it because of the quality of the ladies, services provided, professionalism of the booker, or perhaps all of the above.
    Ditto other responses.

    For me, the quality and value of the girls will always come first. For this reason, it makes sense they're rotation doesn't change as frequently as other orgs. It's never fun hearing about a rising star that one pines to see, only for her to disappear, and without warning in some instances. And while I haven't seen all their girls, in general I do trust their advertising of the ones still available.

    While it's easy for a current connoisseur of their candy to say I don't mind their vetting process, I get it may be hard to agree with their reasons for doing so. Make no mistake about it: This is the underworld. We've all heard the horror stories. Put things into perspective and think of all the things you'd need identification for in the real world.

    Is LSC "perfect?" Unfortunately no. But they must be doing something right, considering their reputation and longevity in the game.

  10. #2211
    Quote Originally Posted by PickyChooser  [View Original Post]
    Np, LSC is really solid with their services. I don't think I've had a bad experience with them. But if you do like mifly lineups GFEI is really good as I feel like GFEI generally tends to have more MILF providers (At least in quantity. Some of them are pretty young from time to time though). They also have really amazing providers from time to time (Adel who was here before, Gia right now.).
    Yeah, the good / bad about lsc is they don't have girls rotate in / out that often, which helps keep the quality good but you don't get variety. Never had a bad session with lsc. This is same with KGA (Not when KP was operating as KGA).

    GFEI does have regulars typically milfy (except Allison) but they do have girls that will rotate in like Taylor / Roya, they even had some younger ones like Hailey or Sinbi.

    The best experiences I've had were with girls that have rotated in like Adel and Aqua (fantastic).

  11. #2210
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJames808  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the input. Still holding out hope for LSC but loving the milfy GFEI lineup.
    Np, LSC is really solid with their services. I don't think I've had a bad experience with them. But if you do like mifly lineups GFEI is really good as I feel like GFEI generally tends to have more MILF providers (At least in quantity. Some of them are pretty young from time to time though). They also have really amazing providers from time to time (Adel who was here before, Gia right now.).

  12. #2209

    Maybe not

    I got into SA with references and no other requirements. KGA was another story.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jizzm3  [View Original Post]
    You need to give up personal info now. Which is a bummer.

  13. #2208
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJames808  [View Original Post]
    Could you quantify your statement? Is it because of the quality of the ladies, services provided, professionalism of the booker, or perhaps all of the above.
    IMO, the quality of the ladies at LSC has been superior to other orgs over the past couple of years. As for the services provided, other orgs have caught up, and I find their PO to be prompt, professional and accommodating.

  14. #2207

    Expound

    Could you quantify your statement? Is it because of the quality of the ladies, services provided, professionalism of the booker, or perhaps all of the above.

    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    LSC is the gold standard by which all other korgs in California and the rest of the country should be judged. If only they'd let me pre-book far in advance like my favorite houses of hedonism in SoCal.

  15. #2206
    Quote Originally Posted by TenSleep  [View Original Post]
    I had one of my better experiences with Lia from Sweet Angels last Aug. I'm only in the Bay Area about twice a year, so my experience is pretty limited. The only orgs I've dealt with over the past 4 years or so as been Sweet Angels and Asian Angels. Was able to get vetted by them and despite me not being a regular, they've been good about getting me appointments when I'm in the area.

    I would love to try LSC, but not sure if they would acknowledge a mention of those 2 orgs, or if those 2 orgs would bother to give me a reference in my efforts to get into LSC or any other org.
    You need to give up personal info now. Which is a bummer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape