Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 638 of 907 FirstFirst ... 138 538 588 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 688 738 ... LastLast
Results 9,556 to 9,570 of 13594
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4039

  2. #4038

    Too bad

    Quote Originally Posted by GoDeeper1234  [View Original Post]
    Had her come over for a hour outcall a several weeks ago. Poor communication skills and was a hour late.

    Her ad might qualify for "false advertisement " she's definitely not very obedient! I had to make her leave! She definitely likes to drink, possibly too much.

    Underwhelming experience!

    She gets very unpleasant while drinking.

    I DEFINITELY won't repeat!!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/62502672/
    I tried to call her once. She was on her way and and hour and a half later still was not here. Said she was at a gas station near my house. Having some sort of weird feeling like a panic attack. Whatever. Told her never mind. Shame too. She looks hot. If some of these girls could get their act together they would do well.

  3. #4037

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkerzzz  [View Original Post]
    I have visited with her twice before and things were excellent. 9/10 at the least. No signs of drug use, and she was amazing!

    Today I scheduled two different appointments only to be ghosted when the time for the address came. She seemed very "aloof" via text. Like she couldn't really read what she said.

    What a shame.
    That was exactly my experience!!

  4. #4036

    Candi Kane

    Had a hour outcall with her a couple of weeks ago. Communication skills are decent and she was fairly prompt.

    There's a reason why she doesn't show her face. She will send a old verification picture that is not representative of her current look.

    Hygiene is sketchy to just down right bad. Appears that she might be using something (seems like they all do).

    Performance was about like her hygiene.

    Poor return for a Reasonable investment.

    I would not repeat for any reason.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/62526848/

  5. #4035

    Aspen

    Had her come over for a hour outcall a several weeks ago. Poor communication skills and was a hour late.

    Her ad might qualify for "false advertisement " she's definitely not very obedient! I had to make her leave! She definitely likes to drink, possibly too much.

    Underwhelming experience!

    She gets very unpleasant while drinking.

    I DEFINITELY won't repeat!!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/62502672/

  6. #4034

    Jane Kim

    Had a hour incall visit with her at a decent extended stay a couple weeks ago.

    Room was clean. She's a mature lady with banging little body.

    She had a sexy outfit on and was smelling fresh and clean.

    Vey good GFE experience probably one of the better providers currently out there.

    Great return on reasonable investment. I definitely will do a be back with her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/62487168/

  7. #4033

    Aurora Cash

    Pick her up in the hood for a outcall. Her pictures are more flattering than she is in person.

    Her hygiene was questionable and more than likely using something. I had her on a sofa tried k9 and she doesn't perform very well.

    She's a submissive by nature and enjoys being controlled.

    BBBJ was very good (balls deep) with CIM.

    She's missing a few teeth.

    Reasonable investment but I won't repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/62498381/

  8. #4032

    Onyx Rose

    Had her come over last week for a half hour outcall. Poor communication skills. She was somewhat on time (45 minutes late) had someone driving her and she walked to my place from a street over.

    Everything is covered and just a lackluster performance. Considering the investment I definitely would not repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/62467416/

  9. #4031
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkerzzz  [View Original Post]
    I have visited with her twice before and things were excellent. 9/10 at the least. No signs of drug use, and she was amazing!

    Today I scheduled two different appointments only to be ghosted when the time for the address came. She seemed very "aloof" via text. Like she couldn't really read what she said.

    What a shame.
    I've never understood the hype, I guess some may see the small frame and blonde hair and that's all they need but the two times I've seen she's been aloof and awkward. "Well nice to get the first one out of the day done", " Well I guess that was alright" LOL.

  10. #4030
    Quote Originally Posted by OlMuffDiver  [View Original Post]
    I should have stated, on my 1st post, that the reason that I was asking was because she posted an ad on rub ratings.
    I get it. That's how I first met her was while she was doing body rubs. Now that she's back, somehow she got blocked advertising on listcrawler. Not sure if she's tried other avenues of advertising. Anyhow, she's a cool girl that likes to have fun.

  11. #4029

    Ariel Gizelle

    I have visited with her twice before and things were excellent. 9/10 at the least. No signs of drug use, and she was amazing!

    Today I scheduled two different appointments only to be ghosted when the time for the address came. She seemed very "aloof" via text. Like she couldn't really read what she said.

    What a shame.

  12. #4028

    Sj

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmw1980  [View Original Post]
    No doubt she is an escort. She's game for almost anything.
    I should have stated, on my 1st post, that the reason that I was asking was because she posted an ad on rub ratings.

  13. #4027

    Bella Love

    Wonderful experience with Bella Love! Top tier provider! The entire experience was top notch.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/62485595/

  14. #4026

    Katrina

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/62462131/

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...131/5028349463

    I've been trying to see her for a while, those boobs are mesmerizing in her pics. Unfortunately it's all sizzle and no steak.

    Very hard to schedule with. I'd been able to actually get a response from her only a few times, but could never get her to say "come over" and send the address. Was finally able to get her to schedule me and send an address. Typical cheap hotel off Blankenbaker. She kept texting me the whole time I was driving to her to check if I was on the way, I finally told her that responding to her texts was distracting me from driving, and I would text her from the parking lot as previously agreed.

    Get to the hotel, she texts the room number, I go up.

    Her pics are at least five years old, she's closer to 50 than 36. Her pics also don't reveal her huge trucker gut. Should've left right then, and in fact started to do that. She asked what was wrong and I was honest, you don't look much like your pics. She offered to just give me a BBBJ for. 8 (the initial donation quote was $ for a GFE half hour), and I agreed.

    Have you ever watched a dog try to chew on a toy that was covered in spit, so it keeps popping out of its mouth? And the dog just looks confused the whole time? That's what her BBBJ is like. At one point I honestly wondered if it was her first time ever doing that.

    After a while of this, I knew I wasn't going to finish, so I told her to stop, and got dressed. Then she asked if I would go pick her up some food from the gas station, and I just shook my head and left.

    One of those experiences that makes me wonder why I even try.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9A53D524-CD47-48A4-A0AB-68F434C9457D.jpeg‎   CC065AF6-19DC-4654-A3F5-0A1F6112EF44.jpeg‎   D5F99106-3AC2-4E2A-8F18-FF385497E3A2.jpeg‎   CD1E706E-405C-4690-A2E7-4284D5B4F8D3.jpeg‎  

  15. #4025

    Dickens Cider

    Please clean up your inbox.

    Thanks,

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape